Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 74)

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Great work as us usual dear..just loved ur fanfic to bits..the 1st thing I do when i log onto the forum is read ur update.....A big fan of ur writing....Wow Must say RS GD and leela's plan certainly brought nakku n dutta close n i m loving the way AS is supporting kala ..I wish whatever Kanta told Dutta was about bolt n how GD n Leela put forward their plans against bolt n nakusha:) Hoping Dutta marries nakusha n introduces her infront of everyone during a racing season party as her wife giving a big Jolt to GD Leela n RS..I want RS n the rest of the 2 evil ladies taught a lessonLOL

Edited by meghaparti - 18 February 2011 at 4:00am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlFishfishbfunofbb123

johnangad IF-Dazzler
johnangad
johnangad

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged

total wow!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
Tins no words dear just no words woooooowwwwwwwwww!just wow! ClapClap
awesome update u know this was an anounced, unexpected a mind blowing update i am just he he he gigling all the way! LOLBig smile
i was amazed through out the update the dialogues u used 1st when D met his cousin & D thinking who'll pay the helicopter bill that was hillarious.
Tins what makes me angry is D is better than his cousin but bcoz guari covers her son verywell but RS doesn't & he thinks he is better but i feel soon all will b out!
2nd kala thinking india is indep. now so her dad is no more raja wow i wish she reminded him of that loudly surely that would have woke him up & would have stopped his nonsense about classes!LOL
Tinscoming to the most fab update which gobsmacked me unexpectedly tasha became one woooooow!
and u done excellently just fab i didnot c any comment straight to the update here i kept on reading vola there it was i had to read it again to c if i am right yest. vandu & pooja said it is time 4 tasha to get married & i second them. but noway did i expect this fast amazingDay Dreaming what was awesome about it is what D said afterwards Dutta whispered into her ears'abh tu meri ho gayi'in my house, in my room and on my bed'now we are now one'aur yeh baath tu nehi bhulegi'.  just mind blowing kudus to u u r too good Tins u put it beautifuly the whole thing their silence their embrace & the realisation of naku feeling at home with D just fab. now we can have peace with out thinking will they ? or not? whatever comes they can fight it together wow i canot wait 4 u to take this to another level & to c tasha meeting chupke & finally D fighting 4 his love  & his sis and mom!Smile tanx alot 4 the awesome spsl update dear & 4 making it longer sorry dear i got carried away pls cont. can't wait 4 sat spsl greedy me sorry!Embarrassedps:Tins will we know by tommorrow what kanta told D becoming noisy ha? ha ha!

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 18 February 2011 at 6:17am

FishfishPooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Hi Jayati,
Thanks a lot for such an awasome update.
Though like Vandu, i wanted them to be married soon,but the way u handled their union,was so soulful & blessing for nakku.I don't have words to describe what i felt.Both of them holding each other  & not letting go in the fear that this moment might go away.I was bowled over by how dutta hold on to her till she finished with her crying.I also liked how he fed her all the while she was rambling.Already he has started fulfilling duties of a husbandDay Dreaming.The last lines of dutta & the song just made it emm i can't find the exact word.

This Gaurav irritated meAngry,good Kala left him.But,what took me by surprise was AS supported Kala's decision of not going back to Gaurav.She indeed has decided to stand by her children thru thick & thin.I really laughed when RS was going on about him being raja & Kala just did not respond & leftLOL.

If that female RS was not enough,now her son has entered.But,good dutta is not fond of him.

I am really admiring kanta.She is indeed helping dutta & nakku relationship.But,i am wondering what she told dutta?Can we get to know in next update?
Also,now D-N has taken their relation one step further,i am wondering what will be the reaction in haveli,when people will get to know about it.Are we going to get some surprise by u before actual racing eventWink?

Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

Fishfishbfunofbb123

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged

awesome update ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Shweta_Dutta Senior Member
Shweta_Dutta
Shweta_Dutta

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Sorry
I had written a whole lot of things which i wanted 2 convey 2 u...but lost them all ...
Hav no patience 2 rewrite them all..
I like ur witing ..plz do update regularly .keep up d good work..n
PS:i like d attitude of TaSha in ur FF..
Love
Shweta

Edited by Shweta_Dutta - 18 February 2011 at 9:25am

meeraashaFishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
waiting for the update
suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update"s and PMHug
Omg that was a plan of Gd and LeelaAngry....I hope everything goes well with bolt...iam feeling soory for naku ......Ouch...poor her ...so much she has to through life Cry...anyways happy that dutta is there to support her ....
Awww she is thinking herself as unlucky Ouch
Omg They consummated there marriageEmbarrassed......wow now they are truly  a couple in every way ..there heart ,mind and soul connectedBig smile.....i wanna see them marriedDay Dreamingpls don"t make us wait ...
btw iam happy that kala didn"t accept gaurav back ..and AS stood up for kala...awesome yaar ....Thumbs Up
thanx yaar ..u rock as always...can"t wait for weekend update ....
Love and Hugs
suhanaHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Go to top