Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 70)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Omgggg... By hurting bolt RS and GD wanted to hurt nakku emotionally cause they know she loves him!
Thats very cruel of them n now they wana kill bolt? Shocked
To hell with gauri devi.. if she did drop for real then i hope she broke her head! Angry But i dnt even think she got hurt.. this is all planned out!..
Where's Dutta? He can save bolt!
Aw bechari Nakku broke downOuch

Great update.. Can't wait for the next one..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!!!!!!! Bolt is injured.......... GD did this on purpose to hurt Nakku indirectly......... not likin it.......... it is RS, GD and Leelas(Evil Trio) plan......... Nakku fainted hearing RS order to kill Bolt.......... Where is Dutta???? ...... How come he did not listen Nakku scream????? ....... Baaji is Roops ner BG......... this is risky........ this too is plan against Baaji............ God!!!! The ETs are against Nakku and Baaji...... Duttta , u only can save them frm this .......... continue sooooooooooon..........

FishfishPooja_219

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  yaar............
am  surprised  by  RS  reactions towards roops  n  baji relationship.................. whether  he  is  playing double  game n  RS  don't  want  bolt.............oh  no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...................wat  kinda drama is  this?????????  suddenly  y  RS  is  playing  like  coward...................looking  fwd................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
nice update tin,
OMGGGGGGGGGGG what the hell that GD & RS; i think they did it perposlyAngry , bechara BOLT! & poor naku omg she collapsed now that's enuf where is dutta????????? hope he can do somthing
waiting for next update

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
so both will be the first sacrifice in this ruthless game....taisaheb has gone too far i feel but then we have Dutta who knows the value of Bolt in Naku's life..

FishfishPooja_219

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Hey Jayati Hug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updates Hug loved it Wink
Wow so finally dutta cracked the mystery code of the banner LOL I loved his reaction so cool and calm...Love has changed him so much Wink
Thanx for clearing the doubt lol ..I knew they wouldnt cross the line ..there love is so pure ...
Why this gauri Devi had use her precious brain ...and this leela really getting on my nerves
Angry Just can't stand her ...pls do something about her...
Btw Iam happy to see dutta all happy and smiling
Omg baaji Rao is Roops BG...I don't how to react to be happy that they will able to spend more time with each other ..or scared that this calm before big strom coming into there lives
Omg Bolt hurt and RS wants him dead Angry How cruel this bro N sis can be Angry They wanna breakdown naku emotionally Ouch Where is Dutta?....
Pls don't kill Bolt Ouch I hope Dutta does something ..now he wouldnt wanna see naku sad ...waiting for tomorrow update eagerly ...thanx yaar
U take care and see ya around
Love and hugs
Suhana Hug

FishfishPooja_219

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
hi jayati,

kya emotional scene, at the end with bolt hurt....... oh god, u mean they did it on purpose....... to hurt naku......... how cruel they can b to hurt an innocent for their gains......... i am going mad at RS n GD.... yaar... kuch karo..........

wait, r dutta is there...... he will take care.........personally i think....... he will guess his dad's n GD's intention i think..... as this dutta is smart na.....LOLLOL the more they try to alienate naku, the closer she will end up coming close to all his family members including dutta..... RS is going to fall flat along with that devlish GD..........

eagerly waiting for TLC of bolt by both dutta n naku....... for a change, its a horse TLCLOLLOL

tc
divya

Fishfish

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
OMG Is Tai saheb going to blame Naku...because she was the one who got Bolt ready to ride? OMG OMG Raja dude!!! teri toh meinAngry first you emotionally nearly kill her "put bolt down" and then you may blame her for tai saheb's injury...god!!!
And Baaji being roops bodyguard, is that good, or bad?

Fishfish

Go to top