Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 67)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks Tin...it was an awesome update...Q is did they or didn't they? lol just kidding!...i see a storm coming..what i am apprehensive about is that the two little birds who have just started weaving their small nests by collecting twings of time..would they be able to wither this storm together...they are not perfect not very storng yet...also the nest is still on shakky foundation...will this fragile nest of love and trust survive..the storng rowdy winds of dictatorship and ageold snobbery...i hope my little birds dutta-nakku do survive and they find a safe heaven in the caos...happy anniversary of AIW and happy valentine's day..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged

What an update..

I knew he did be heartbroken , when she kissed him ..thinking she did it becoz of some silly bet

But then she did not ... she is finally giving in to her feelings

nd I know how sure they did not ..... They might have made out or just layed back in each other arms but Love ..nope

whatever this guy comes not to be .. he is not a sleaze ...he knows his limits ....

I too agree guys do not understand things easily .... even when things r in  front of them ... they just cannot see ... in some matters they r brain dead ...

Edited by scorpio10 - 13 February 2011 at 11:07pm

Fishfishbfunofbb123

vahgar Senior Member
vahgar
vahgar

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Happy Valentines Day to all......

wow Tin, Amazing update, Guess things will change for the better in the Patil house.....Hope Dutta soon figures out abt Roops and Baaji and supports them.

Nice special for Valentines day, Hope Nakku says 'Yes' to his proposal soon Smile

Congratulations on the successful completion on 1 year of All is Well Forum, I am also reading your FF "Storms Never Last" .... wonderful update on that one too..... Wishing many more years of success !!

--Lalitha

Fishfishbfunofbb123

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  it  was superbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear............
happy  for  tasha...................finally  naku  accepts  dutta.................
happy  valentines  day  friends..................

Fishfishbfunofbb123

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updateHugLoved it yaar ....OMG what a valentine day treat Wink....
I feel so sorry baaji .....he couldn"t anything for roops...so sad Ouch......i hope he able to stand for roops with dutta"s supportWink.....
Awww she kissed him ..but he is thinking its coz of the deal ....But then he understood ...when she said thanx for standing up for roopsThumbs Up....
Wow iam suprised that no one was able to solve the name mystery LOL......I bet will soonWink
Omg they spent whole nite limoShockedLOL....i wanna see there marriage soonDay Dreamingi know its not an easy journey...but if dutta is there with naku so no problemWink.......Loved the last part ...she is hiding from baajiLOL....and wow she gave a hint for the banner,,,,now only if gadha realises what it means and supports baaji and roopsBig smile..i hope he does ...coz he loves naku now na ...so he will understand there love as welll.....Loved the update ...u rocked it yaar ...thanx a million ClapThumbs Up
u take care and see ya around.....
Happy Valentine"s Day!......
Love and Hugs 
suhanaHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged

Happy Valentines day to you too Tin..I don't really believe in such days as I feel you need to celebrate love, life and happiness every day and not wait for that special day ;-P and hearty congrats on your creative forum turning a year old soon!

Wow. What an amazing update.. Oh no, Baaji is feeling real low.. I thought as much as hence requested you that he needs to set up things on his own and for that he needs to move out of the havekli however hard that might be.. Now with Dutta catching on soon enuf, it will be interesting na.. poor Bajji, who bhi nahi so paya whole night and landed up at work early na..

AS as usual worrying for her kids..but this time rather than sitting in her own shell, she has gone to speak to her girls.. that is a very positive change..hmm.. she still seems to care about the fact RS talks to Leela about his problems and not her..hmmmm.. kala shouldnot take too long to suss what is going in with roops..i am sure she has started doubting the real reason why Roops had to launch the banner and maybe with AS in the picture, she might just open up to her mum :)

Wow.. Naku had a solid reason for kissing him.. that was real sweet.. I loved how bechara D could not respond and his heart hit the flooor like mine did!! Hahaha.. but soon he could see that this chit of a girl does feel for him.. she has her tongue tied when in front of him with such matters of the heart, but now he can see she is equally in love with him.. and wow Tin, the setting was amazing.. first time was in the stable and among horses and now in a limousine.. 2 of Dutta's passions in life and naku being the 3rd being with him.. sigh..

U know what I felt it was damn sweet the way he wshipered shaadi karegi na mujhse.. and then I stared laughing.. usually it's the girl who is worried and should be asking shaadi karoge na and here Bechara ladka is still waiting for an answer.. that really cracked me up hahahaha.. and she says pata nahin.. Grrr.. but hearing her answer, I felt so sad for her.. here she is with the man she has ever loved and will probably ever love and feeling all warm and safe and scure in his arms..but still there is that unknown fear in her.. fear of losing him and I also feel that fear is also about letting herself go. Fear of giving her heart away in love to this man..fear of being hurt and fear of giving away her heart and making herself vulnerable.. my heart goes out to her.. but she still goes ahead and comforts him and gives him all the love he needs to get some of his peace back.. hope D realises all this.. I know he does, but as Shilpi said, their nest is on very shaky ground as they have just set out on this beautiful journey together.. but for some people it doesn't matter as once they set out on that journey and know this is the person for you, then come what may, nothing affects them and hope the same here..

Can I stick my neck out and say that nothing of that sort has happened between D-N. it was just a night of love, pure love with no other boundaries being crossed.. a night where 2 souls became one, but no other line crossed.. D respects her and would not do anything to make her fall in her own eyes.. and I feel Naku would never cross the line and disrespect the love and affection she has received from AS.. but I know just the way Tim has described the scene and that too as she goes off to tell what is happening else where in the house, we are a bit confused, ki are we missing link. I seriously hope not..and know that is not the case..Pls set this straight Tin :)

Loved how she hides from Baaji bhao and D again calling Baaji her baaji bhao.. gosh, this habit of D reminds me of someone so much ;-P.. just cannot have his woman have any affection of any kind for any other male ;-P

And whoah. So now Dutta will also put 2 and 2 together and the penny will finally drop on why his sis chose that name!

Eagerly waiting to read tomorrow's part, esp Tasha interaction after this night and how Dutta tackles Baaji!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17KavitaDRVampgirlFishfishbfunofbb123Pooja_219suhana19-Azy-

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
First  of all congrats for 1st anniversary of ur forum & a happy valentine's day.

Why do i feel that baaji is on the verge of making some strong decision?I mean he was angry at his helplessness which prevented him from standing by his love.

Kala being the smart & practical,i think she deciphered the real reason behind roops banner name.Now,the question is will she be able to help her sister & not let her father repeat the history.

What do i say about AS,slowly she is regaining herself.Her act of taking tea was i guess her first definitive step towards her children's happiness & well being.I guess now on i won't be surprised if we see some sparks between her & RS.Actually i really would love to see that,can u make it happen?

Now coming to my fav. people,i for one sec. thought dutta misunderstood her kiss,but,nope nakku's thanks made him realise how much more he has to know about this girl,whom he loves.
Like Vandu,even i think nothing happened between the two.It was just heart felt union.So,now i know what kept nakku away from him.Her fear,which is absolutely justified afterall that she suffered & lost,she has only him to hold on to & under no circumstances she can afford to loose again,hence her reluctance.But,after hearing about her fear,i am sure dutta will make sure that from no-onwards he will be by her side.Nakku's support on the other hand will give him the emotional strength which he badly needs,becaz the future only holds tense interactions with his father.He has to stand up for his mom & sisters against his own father for which he needs nakku,who is & will be his pillar of strength.
As always,the last stroke was from nakku which is quite bold,becaz i am still not sure how dutta will feel about roops-baaji relation.But,i am sure nakku will make him understand.

Looks like in the next update ,the realtionship between roops & baaji will bring big explosion in this family which will bring changes in so many relations.I just hope it doesn't affect Tasha as their relation is still in baby stage.

Have a nice day,
PoojaSmile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17divya17-7prettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123suhana19-Azy-

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
A very Happy Valentines Day to u too TInni,..
Whoa what an update.......da day couldn't hav started better...............i knew it .....N was holding back jus bcoz she was scared............. but she forgot all abt that n accepted her feelings to show D that she's there wid him ....................u made da scene too beautiful........now bit worried for baji...as it is D is jealous wid him bcoz of N...dunno how will he react after he finds out abt his relation wid R............waiting eagerly for tomorrow........tk care 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123suhana19

Go to top