Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 66)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Reserved :)

Edited;;
Happy Valentine's DayEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
Hailaaaaa.. what an awesome update.. Dil khush kar diya Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... A Valentine's SpecialWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
I feel so bad for baaji.. he wanted to protect Roops but he couldn't do anything... Infront of him, his love was fightin with her father and somehow he feels guilty.. I feel so bad for him..!!Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
OMG.. So Dutta didn't want her to kiss him just because of the case.. he wanted her to kiss him when she wanted... aww he didn't respond.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
But the when she said thnks for standing up for roops.. he knew she didnt kiss him cause of the case.. it was cause of the man he became.. he stood up for his sister.. his aayi... his family..Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
LOL even kala is wondering bout the name.. Arghh its surprisingly odd that no one found out the real meaning behind the name.. it's so easy to just look at it and recognise the real name lol.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. gadhe hain sab ke sabLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
Romance in the backseat of his limosine.. Vaaah.. n limosines are very spacious so no trouble.. lool shilpi.. another titanic kinda romance here but this tym in limosine.. its easierLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
But please clear something... Did they just kiss? Or ... ? LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Cause it sounds like more than that lol.. Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...
Im so glad AS is being strong.. she sudnt give a damn who RS shares his problems with.. he treats her like nothing she shouldnt even care what he's doing.. too much damage done now.. her children are with her.. she sudnt worry.. Nakku will bind them together.
"Shaadi karegi na mujhse…Dutta whispered, speaking for the first time since they kissed.." Day Dreaming Sigh... Thats a priceless question... And aww bless her .. she's scared of losing him cause she lost everyone she lovedOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... But im sure she now knows she loves him.. and he knows dat too.. Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
See more reason to think they didnt just kiss.. lol.. they slept there all night but barely sleptLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... awww they are like hubby-wifey.. she wants to get up but he doesnt want to and stops her as well.. they might as well get married lol..
LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.I love when he says tera Baaji Bhau.. lol.. i smell something burninggg...with jealousyLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... OMG Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Nakku told him to look properly.. ahh i guess Dutta will find out soon that it's actually baaji's name.. i hope he doesnt get mad.. he's changed now init.. he wil probably act different and calm.. hmm lets see how he reacts!..

HailaaShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Meine to essay likh di lol.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Loved the update..
Waiting for tomorrowz one

Edited by Sophia21 - 13 February 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfishsuhana19-Azy-

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

Nice update..

did they just kiss or....?Wink

Edited by Suvi7884 - 15 February 2011 at 8:56pm
KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
LOLMy dear Jayati,SmileSmileSmile

Well Thank God for little merciesLOLLOLLOL. Madam Jayati has finally deigned give Dutta what he so, shamelessly, asked Nakusha as a dare. I loved that frightening jolt that he got thinking that Nakusha had finally acceded to his request on the basis of an exchange for him mounting Kalpana Auntie's legal case. And what a sweet surprise to have Nakusha thanking him for standing up for Roops.

I was apprehensive as well as I, seriously, feel that it would have been very demeaning for both Nakusha and Dutta to just give in to some form of primal gesture for the sake of advancing a legal case, however much it was needed. Dutta can now bask in this new-found haven that Nakusha represents as he will need to be very strong to affirm his attachment for a non-descript girl (as per RS, Leela and Gauri Devi) who is bound to create havoc in a house that Raja Saaheb perceives as having suffered because of the lack of social skills of Ayi Saaheb.

It will be interesting to see years of prejudice that have been allowed to fester the lives of each and every member of the Patil Wadi Mansion, courtesy centuries of outdated values, the conniving Leela, the feckless and corrupt Raja Saaheb start to crumble down because Dutta will now do his level best to restore balance in his house and ensure that justice is finally done as regards his mother's status in the Patil household. It will be heartwarming to see a brother finally assuming his full responsibilities and ensure that Roops is happy and are not forced to embrace a disastrous future (as in the case of Kala). Nakusha will be a wonderful source of support and resilience for him in this task as she has the good fortune of having had a very balanced family life before tragedy clawed at her village, making her an orphan. As a prospective daughter in law (despite RS' opposition), she knows that she will be getting all the support needed to make Dutta's endeavour easier from Ayi Saaheb, Roops and Kala who I, incidentally, love in your FF. (Chalo kahin to woh khush mizaj nikli).

What happens next Jayati? I know that you do not like full frontal confrontation but this Raj Gharana of the Patils do need to be shaken to its core for those still in the shackles of old prejudices and outdated values in a modern India to realise that the new generation will never accept being constantly repressed by mental or physical abuse. Raja Saaheb will have to learn the hard way that he will have to put his children's happiness first and that will have to go through the rightful reinstatement of Ayi Saaheb as mistress of the household. Leela needs to be shown the door and Gauri Devi will have to accept that her scheming will not get anywhere in Patil Wadi and that she is better off cooling her heels in whichever Royal household she married into.

On Valentine's day, may we request, that tomorrow's update is full of love and renewed hope for new beginnings with a more confident Nakusha having the courage to acknowledge her love for a courageous and honourable man, a resilient and philosophical Baaji taking up the cause of love for Roops who should be shown as a fiery young woman who will just not give in to the diktats of a false grandeur under the guise of some Dheeran Singh, Kala finally getting rid of all her inhibitions and putting behind the fiasco of a failed marriage, courtesy Raja's Saaheb's snobbism. But most importantly, I would like to see Ayi Saaheb coming out of her forced confinement (despite the outwardly trappings of being free) to support her children who are all at important crossroads in their lives.

Seeing Nakusha and Dutta so close together was a great premise for that? Just ensure that Dutta does everything possible to shield her from the rough ride ahead. And he will? He is the kind of man we all want to take home and introduce to our mothers!LOLEmbarrassed I would, definitely, take him home.

Happy Valentine's to you and Congratulations for the 1st anniversary of All is Well. I will have to log in and congratulate you all. Heart

Luv,

KavitaEmbarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 13 February 2011 at 7:30pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Fishfishushankitvc-Azy-suhana19

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
loved the update...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

wow........ such a beautiful, sweet n lovely update...........

but yeh kya, u r making us think D n N were busy the whole night....... tch tch............. sounds cheeky for me......... i thought u wil go slow, but what is this u were in a metro train or whatLOLLOL jhat se speed badadiyaLOLLOLLOL

hope so, there is something left until marriageLOLLOL to be doneLOLLOL

superb update dearie n so valentine like.......

tc
divya

LOL

Fishfish

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update. Superb!!!
Dil kush kardiya :D
Heart skipped a beat when tried to imagine the whole scene with D and N in the car!
It is a valentine treat indeed!
Hope todays episode in tv too will get something nice:)

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
awesome dear
just loved it
happy valentines day

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!!! a superb updt ......... Happy Valentines Day............
So when Nakku kissed him he thought that she jst kissed fr the sake of the case........... liked the way he reacted when she thanked him to stand by Roops................ So Tasha spent the whole night in the limousine........... Liked the way Dutta asked her"Shaadi karegi na mujhse…Dutta whispered, speaking for the first time since they kissed.." ........... Now they both know that they truly luv each other........... Now Dutta should stand by her through thick and thin.............. In the end the way Nakku hints abt the banner name............. hope he doesnt get angry when he cums to know of Baaji and Roops.......... instead should support them with nakku, Kala and ASs help...........continue soooooooooon..........
One question, Jayati.........Did they jst kiss or ahem..........???????

Fishfish

Go to top