Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 65)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Awesome  updt Jayati............. thought u were 2 days off...... checked in the morning and it was not there......... thankgod u updted...........
RS GD and Leela against Roops............. Thank God Dutta stood up fr Roops......... Baaji is scared and Roops confident........... Hated Dutta -Kareena dance at the ball........its high time she left........... Dutta sents Car to get Nakku back home safely......... She seals the deal with that kiss of hers.............wow!!!!!
Does that we r going to get a long Tasha special moment and convo fr Valentine Special on Monday........... Hoping to get one.......... plzzzzz........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
awesome update..............love dutta, standing by his sister................naku kissed dutta..............

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
hey jayati,

this RS sounds so prejudiced and foolish.......... but dutta covered up.... oh so nice, he is thinking abt his sister n her future.......... really really nice.... good they have their genes from their mom....... at least they act n behave like humans n not like RS or GD........

arey yaar, ye kya, u closed off the deal so soon............ i thought u wud drag a bit n play around with subtle stuff between them....... anyways, i am happy for this weekend special......... there is still a lot u can do between d n n after this alsoLOLEmbarrassed........ i am eagerly waiting..........

keep pouring....

tc
divya

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Tins Tins u r awesome weekend spl i love the updates tank u dear 4 been loyal writer never fail us every time tank u dear ohh D is getting cheekier by D the sarth.
  ohh poor naku he is not even ashamed to repeat it infront of AS & AS w/out knowing she told naku to manle he he nice one & today i was fuming what is he playing at dancing & flirting with that kareena but i am happy to know that he didnot forget about naku he atleast sent her a car! Wink 
roops is in trouble but i am sure D'll stand by her ugg this raja saabAngry only he cares is money & status he doesn't care if the per. is right4 his daughter chi chi. wow Tins what a teaser at the end u r worse than the CVs itna acha scene end kerdya what a cliff hanger. now we have to wait 4 mon. ye mon kab ayegaDay Dreaming 
so finaly the sarth is done yippi now we can move on to D-N Ls plssssssss next update full of tasha starting from where u left it pls Tins i am begging u with folded hands more tashaEmbarrassed tank u dear have a wonderful weekend to u & all readers!Smile

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
OMG Jayati,
can weekend start with any better note than thisClap
Finally the much awaited clash of titans or should i say,what we witnessed was just the tip of iceburg.There is more to come in future.
I liked roops confidence.But,so far none have realised the hidden meaning of her banner.I am more worried about the outburst which will come after that realisation.
I am sacred for baaji,but i think nakku will stand by his & roops side.
Just when i thought kareena is positive,she came up with her act.Now,i am confusedConfused
Oh, & finally u have hit last ball me six ,with nakku fulfilling his shart.I really liked the way it happened.
U really came up with totally different way than what i had thoughtClap

Thanks & have a nice weekend.
PoojaSmile

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 12 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updatesHugLoved it like always ...ClapThumbs Up
Wow so kareena is not interested in DLOL...that"s just great to hearWink.....Dutta was teasing in frontof AS Wink....Bechari naku was speechlessLOL.....
Love baaji and roops are cuteBig smile.......Wow Naku went to meet sudha tai alone ....i wish dutta went alongEmbarrassed....
Thanx a million for the special update Thumbs Up.....
So finally we had show down of RS-Dutta LOL....RS is a problem ...Stop putting ur thoughts on othersAngry.....Pls don"t separate baaji and roops thoughWink....They are cuteBig smile......
Awww he send the car for naku ..how sweet ....
Baaji is scared ...Embarrassed....Poor guy.....
Omg ShockedNaku sealed the Deal Embarrassed....Loved it .....Can"t wait for every ones reaction...specially duttaLOL....
Can"t wait for the nxt part .....Ab yeh monday kab ayegaaBig smile......
U take care and see ya around....
Love and hugs 
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
sorry could not comment yesterday.. lovely part.. hmm.. one of Roop's secret's out now.. the next one will bring a earthquake in RS's house! i am glad she stood her ground and Dutta supported her even more..bechari AS hearing about the rishta is heartbroken.. but no need to worry, this time her bro and ur son will be stand up against rajasaab..
hmmm good Kareena is not interetsed, but wants to dance with D at the ball.. maybe she is bored there..let's see how that pans out..
I am on the fence regarding the last scene..i am not sure why naku does kiss him.. what his reaction will be.. maybe cos i am a lady who believes in doing stuff from the heart and somehow i dont think naku has accepted her love for him yet, so how can she do that.. just for the deal or cos he looks upset.. or what.. cos there has been nothing to show she has accepted her love for him yet.. hmm..i am sure u will surprise me Tin.. cant wait for tomorrow's part!
i hope yu clear all these doubts of mine tomorrow Tin ;-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Chapter 33

Happy Valentine's Day my friends, as we celebrate love, today let us take an oath that we will conquer the world's hatred with love and make this earth a peaceful and loving place for generations to come.  I must also thank you friends, as in a week's time we will be celebrating the 1st Birthday of our forum'All Is Well'.  Time really flies and it has been a wonderful journey.  Come join us in the celebrations!  Love Tin

++++++++

Bajirao sat in his jeep, with his head down on the steering wheel, he never felt so helpless before, he had to stand and watch Roops fighting with her father…he knew it is for him that Roops is doing all these but then he was so helpless..Dutta stood up but then Raja Saab is a powerful man….a man who will not hesitate to sacrifice his daughter in the name of his honour…

Bajirao banged the fist on his steering, what kind of boyfriend is he when he cannot protect his love?

++++++

Dutta stood still as Naku kissed him….so she is now desparate to get him to meet with the lawyer, nothing is bigger then her cause of releasing her aunt, somehow now that Naku has come to kiss him, his heart sank, he could barely respond….

Thank you for standing up for Roops, Naku whispered as she released his lips and looked into his eyes….

Dutta froze, he stared back then grabbed her and buried his face in her shoulders….

++++++

Kalavati watched Roops lying on her back drained looking at the ceiling, how many times I have done that….Kala thought …why suddenly did Roops need to launch her own Banner, the childish easy going happy go lucky girl?  Kalavati wondered as she ran her fingers through Roops hair…..ShiBajiRao Racers…well Sivaji is an iconic figure in these parts of the land, infact her own family has been connected to that great man but the spelling of the banner…….hmmm what's in a name?  People now twist and turn the spellings to suit their mission numerologically etc etc….ShiBajiRao Racers…..hmmmmm

+++++++

Dutta caressed her face, her jawline, her neck, running his hands over her body….he suddenly felt much lighter, the heavy feeling of his heart lifting, lying on the back seat of his limousine with Naku on his top, he felt he was not alone ….Nakusha was watching him with misty eyes, her hair smelling of the rain, Dutta pulled her down on his chest…..he did not want to let go this moment…..

++++++

Ayi Sahib sat watching the small 'Lord Krishna' idol she had in her room next to her bed….after all these years I felt yes this is my home, here my children live but then what is happening, hey bhagwan rokh lo rokh lo, bring back the harmony of this house….

She heard noises from the next room, Raja Saab walking up and down, speaking to Leela and Gauri….For 35 years I am living in this room, he will share his problems with the servant of this house but will not open the door and enter this room…no he cannot hurt me anymore, I don't care with whom he discusses his issues but please give me back my children, please do not take them away from me again…..

+++++++

The sky was now clear, the moonlight flooded the car interiors, Dutta lay with Naku on his arms …

Shaadi karegi na mujhse…Dutta whispered, speaking for the first time since they kissed..

Pata nehi…Naku replied hiding her face in his chest…

Tujhe kuch pata bhi hai…

Pata nehi….Naku made herself comfortable with her fingers curling his chest hairs…

Dutta turned on top of her, pushing her hair back he looked into her eyes….

Abh jaldi se pata kar le….

Mujhe dar lagta hai….Nakusha stammered

Kis baath ki dar?

Khone ki….she hugged Dutta to herself tightly….Dutta held her…of course the trauma she faced, inspite of everything she puts up a bright face to face life, maybe to coverup  her fear inside…

+++++++

The dawn broke, Ayi Sahib got up going down to the kitchen, the servants on morning duty were surprised to see her so early, she asked one of them to put the water on the stove for tea…taking the cups and teapot she placed them on the tray, putting tea leaves in the pot, sugar and milk in respective pots, she poured the water, covering it with the teacozy she picked it up and climbed towards Kala's room…

++++++

As the rays of the sun peeked through the car window, Naku started shifting her position, she had to get up for her duty…Dutta protested, he did not want to open his eyes, they barely slept through the night….

Be still and sleep…He pinned her with his arm…

Oh God, koi dekh lega toh, Naku got up pulling her kurti down, reluctantly Dutta opened his eyes, with her hair unkempt, eyes swollen she was peering out of the windows to see if coast is clear…Dutta sat up…

Sun tu mere sath hai, kis baath ki dar tujhe….

Oh god Baji Bhau is coming, Naku dived on the floor board…

Picking up his jersey Dutta got down from the car, close the door close the door Naku whispered fiercely curling up like a ball just like an ostrich, Dutta thought as he closed the door and leaned on it…Baaji is early today….as he put on his jersey Baji greeted him…Dutta raised his hand in acknowledgement….Baji parked his car in the empty slot and went towards the stable….

Chal uth chala gaya tera Baaji bhau….

What is this, Nakusha was holding Roops sash which Dutta had rescued from his father and put it in his pocket….

The name of the Banner which Roops has launched…he said….God only knows what made her keep such a funny spelling name…..

Nakusha nodded her head….my mother used to say men have to be told everything otherwise they don't get it…how correct she was….

Kya matlab tera? 

Nakusha shoved the sash in his hands, matlab saaf hai, just open your eyes and see it, saying so she crawled out of the car, scrambling towards the Haveli to get ready for work.

++++++

Edited by tintiny - 13 February 2011 at 6:48pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

nabilamubeenJuni17piyushidivya17-7shruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlcutegurl224desigrl414shally_mvikadesigirlprettywomanbfunofbb123ltl_fanPooja_219-Azy-Leandrablueopalushankitvc.scorpio10suhana19MelodiousDreamsSophia21aamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi...Natasha...meghaparti_Eternity_

Go to top