Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi jayati,

I am still in shock that this FF got over so soon...actually i have not been able to comment regularly due to work...but read all parts between work chup-chupke...lol...

It was beautiful....was surprised as the roops-baaji thing u wanted didn't come abt...but jo bhi hua achcha hua...

hope u start a new FF soon...as it has become kinda habit to read ur FF in the morning...

i was thinking that there was a JB FF in AIW about some cinderealla story..why don't you adapt it for tasha...till you can start something new that will keep our appitite for more..plz a request..
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
hey tin,
what end?????????????? itna jaldi??????????? but i must say awosome ff. i'll miss it, kash thoda aur extend karti; spl tasha ke liye
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the story was very interesting from start to finish πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
reading it was becoming a habit and now i'll miss it badly .....😭😭😭😭😭
hope you'll come up with new story soon
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shilpita87

Hi jayati,

I am still in shock that this FF got over so soon...actually i have not been able to comment regularly due to work...but read all parts between work chup-chupke...lol...

It was beautiful....was surprised as the roops-baaji thing u wanted didn't come abt...but jo bhi hua achcha hua...

hope u start a new FF soon...as it has become kinda habit to read ur FF in the morning...

i was thinking that there was a JB FF in AIW about some cinderealla story..why don't you adapt it for tasha...till you can start something new that will keep our appitite for more..plz a request..

Storms Never Last is the cindrella story and it is once again a very long story set during the pre-independce days, since it is already being posted in AIW, I will request you to read it there, I promise to post the remaining parts quickly...now for a week I will remain brain dead and if nothing is coming about I will post one of the old JB stories with a bit of modification which has not been posted in AIW... πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
johnangad thumbnail
aw u ended it! just loved da way dutta trapped the 2 witches! will really miss this story!
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey JayatiπŸ€—
First of all iam sorry for commenting late ...had guests home ...so couldn"t come on IF ....
OMG did i just read  the END "suhana sobs"😭😭😭Awww u can"t do that ...It was like my daily dose and rountine ...I really hope u start new one soon πŸ˜‰....THough this was really a beautiful journey ....Thanx a million yaar πŸ€—.....Loved it to the core πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.....
Now with the very heavy heart coming back to the Update
Wow what a awesome showdown btw RS n dutta ....and omg gauri devi and leela"s truth was out 2 ....that was just superb .....Awww dutta stood up for baaji-Roops and AS ....loved it .......
Wow kanta played a huge role here ...finally kuch kaam to aaye....πŸ˜†
I loved kareena"s reaction so cool she is πŸ˜‰......
Wow Finally both the couples got Engaged in lavish style ....😍
She really has a nice and expensive choice for dinning table.....πŸ˜†chalo ab toh sab kuch usika toh haπŸ˜†tasha convo was sweet and cuteπŸ˜‰
Wow naku is learning and taking responsibilties .....that"s cool πŸ‘πŸΌ
Omg Kala is naku"s warden πŸ˜†i know she knows her brother to wellπŸ˜‰.....Lovely ......
loved the ending ....But i wanted more πŸ˜­i will really miss it
will wait for the nxt FF eagerly ....pls start one soon .......Thanx a million for the wonderful journey .....Happy Anniversary AIW ......
U take care and see ya around.....
Love and hugs
SuhanaπŸ€—

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww tins 1st of all so sorry dear 4 commenting late i had been busy only coming briefly but i want to read ur ff aramse dear but ye kya the end that was a shocker 😲!
But i i have 2 give it 2 u dear u have been brilliant 4 delivering e/day with out failing & we have been hooked to ur awesome ff now what will we do?
 Tins ieven though u end it but u did it superbly my dear u r so talented & nothing but a perfectionπŸ‘πŸ‘ u tied all the loose ends i am over the mon 4 showing their true colour the evil duo. & kanta's help to D awesome & how D brought it all down i love kareena & her gigle!
AS  must b proud of D & the engagement i am surprised RS took it so well & finally he did the right thing by his kids!😊 Tins i loved tasha convo in the car how they explained toeach other why they chose excellent dear! well all in all u did an excellent ending i would really miss ur ff it was one of a kind but i have relief i have seen a  new one so will start on that soon tank u dear 4 not leaving us high & dry!πŸ˜‰
Tins i have to say tank u tank u dear for indulging us in ur awesome writing & imagination skills i enjoyed it tremendously i can't wait to start on the new one tank u dear Tc c u on ur other ff!😊
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Tin,

Loved the ending.......Sad that its over, but happy with the way it ended, Dutta putting everyone in their place....... would have loved to see gauri devis' face when he gave the notice for hurting Bolt.
And loved how he was so straightforward when he told his dad what he thought of him and what his true intentions were with Baaji and Nakku. Very clever the way he took care of the ploice complaint for them.......well handled.......It was refreshing to have a positive Kareena......who supported Dutta and who understood Nakku true spirit.....

Finally he spoke for his AS and got her her rightful place ......and stood up for his sister and Baaji....

The way you ended was like a Deja Vu......their life had come a full circle from the time they first met to now...... eating dinner sitting on a car :)

Enjoyed reading you updates everyday before going to bed.........am glad you started the new one....

Hope to read many more wonderful DN FF's, Have enjoyed most of your JB FF's.

Have you written any other FF's in the forum ? Just Curious.πŸ˜ƒ

--Lalitha
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear 

i love ur ff

Edited by neverforget - 13 years ago