Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 63)

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
nice one dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbb  update  yaar...........
dutta  was  really  naughty  with  naku.....................it  was nice.............n  he  was adamant  to  get  kiss  from  nakuEmbarrassed..................... hmm  interesting............i  hope  naku  will  understand  dutta  soooooooooooon....................looking  fwd..................

Edited by blueopal - 10 February 2011 at 9:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
kiss in the rains....and admission of love from both dutta and nakkusha...thts wht i want...nice update..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishPooja_219ushankitvc

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,
How about nakku get stuck in the rain somewhere & dutta goes to bring her back safelyWink
BTW,this female RS is officially on my hate list from today.Angry
I felt bad for Kareena,& more than her even for her parents.
Bechari nakku,uski trick fail ho gayiLOL,ulta AS ne usko dutta ki shart man lene ko kaha.Poor AS,doesn't know how naughty her son isWink
I liked roops confidence.
Oh,Kala Cry,she is hiding so much pain inside her.
Pls. next update me leave all these family out, & let it be just tasha.

Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishushankitvc

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hey Tin...

....Everything was in place but the link missing to bind them together….

This line is so apt to describe Naku-Dutta rather than naku trying to find the resources for kalpana aunty! Seriously everything is in place, if only she left her akhad behind and just confessed. The poor guy has already proposed, though I do wish that he does get a bit more romantic and verbal this time about his feelings. Though for a man to announce in front of all his family was just awesome and nothing would beat that for me.. but I guess a confession in private to Naku is much needed if only to calm her nerves and not give her ideas as to whether he really means what he said and what the purpose was in telling everyone and that the purpose is only his love :)basically both need to tone down a bit, more so Nakku and need to let their guarad down and let their hearts speak.. sighh

Hahahaha.. baap re, Ayi ke saaamne bhi nahin jhukha.. Dutta is too much.. he really can get under Naku's skin here teasing her mercilessly, but I have a feeling that beneath that teasing he does really want her to come close to him na..ok, now if she has a problem ego/akhad whatever in admitting her feelings on her own, he has given her an open invitation now and the ball is in her court. He is so open about his feelings, wish she also let got this time...at least it is heartening to see Dutta smile and think of Naku without having negative thoughts like whether she is actually interested or not!

Arre tin.. u running out of ideas.. let me just give you a few pointers though I really don't think you need them after reading the part today.. phir bhi..

1. Baaji-Roops relationship can go forward a bit more, but hope that doesn't stagnate Dutta-Naku relationship though

2. Itna achha mausam.. let her get stuck.. she can tell him via SMS hi sahi she will be late and not plead for help, but he can go to her na.. and waise she can be scared of thunder too ahem ahem..ab aage kya confession karna hai, kaise sharat puri karni hai is upto you ;-P

3. I would love to see Baaji establish himself on his own, rather than with Roops.. is that possible?

4. more tasha scenes please

I can totally understand the state of kala .. very sad.. a decade of your life later you realise the rishta for which you gave everything was just not there anymore..but she is being brave and carrying on..

Hmmm.. lagtha hain this party will be a shocker.. From Roops new entry to racing circuit being official, and maybe Tasha being a reality (please), AS will be ready to faint, from happiness I hope seeing the chosen life partners of her kids..

Absolutely great that Kareena cant wait to get out.. good for her.. she seems a level headed sort of girl.. so, hmmm.. she also got a good scolding from Dutta for riding the horse!

C'mon Nakku, I thought you were a sherni, kya bhegi billi ki tarah chupke se kaam kar rahi hai..just cannot face him and so u sms him huh?! I could so picturise Naku peeking in from the parlour when he was talking to AS and her mortified face when he asks her to tell AS the sharat and bechari AS also giving consent for her to adhere to his sharat .. hahahahhaha

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRVampgirlPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123ushankitvc

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Dear Jayati,

What is life without some challenges? You said it yourself through Rishi, the jockey that Roops has signed to fly her banner in the upcoming races' season and very sensible too.

As I said in my last post, Nakusha will have to take the challenges heads down as Dutta does not seem to entertain any doubts as to his feelings for Nakusha. And I love this suave, flamboyant teasing man who is just what Nakusha needs to open up and assume the privileged position that being Dutta's wife will confer unpn her. Just imagine, kitnon ko apni aukad yaad aa jayegi, particularly, Leela, Gauri Devi and even RS for that matter. They have done enough to suppress real happiness and a family atmosphere in the house whilst clinging to their pseudo royal attitude.

We now need those refreshing winds that have already started blowing over Patil Wadi to go unhinge all these bolted doors, blow the cobwebs of inhibition and reinstate warmth and a proper sense of kin in RG.

To aap Roops se shuru ki jiye, ya to Kalawati ki nayi utsah ko badhaye but please let us see Nakusha responding to Dutta's playful goading and shock the life out of him.

Itna to aaj ke liye kafi hoga. If not just let us know...But we want love in full bloom and what better time than the thunderous weather which could be the premise for a beautiful relationship to take off and fly the challenges of time and nature.

Luv,

Kavita

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlprettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123Pooja_219ushankitvc

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 4:38am | IP Logged
hi jayati....

wat yaar... ur superb in writing......n u going out of ideas..... naa.....

ok, i think dutta has to follow nakku, then at least they wil get time to speak n b together.... n nakku wil b in a fix as she has her work n she has to b with him if he follows her............ n once they speak, their love will soon take over...... i am sure....LOLLOL wat with dutta being so persistent n a complete despo........LOLLOLLOL but u know what, i feel r dutta is just playing around just to enjoy seeing her in a fix........... but when she is ready for the clause, he will just peck her on her forehead i think...... n then probably will wait for her to give in....... watsay?LOLBig smile

poor kala........ she is alone..... but i feel if she is alone, she wil get out of it soon..... rather than anyone there to sympathize n make matters worse......... even if nakku leaves n joins kala, naku is not that kind to persistently intervene in kala's personal matters, so probably they wud benefit by staying together....... n rahi baath dutta ki.... he will always b welcome to his tai's place n some privacy also....... for himself n nakku.....

u know what, u hav to go ahead with ur writing in ur style....... r style is not good enough for u dear.... u r too good to ask us for ideas..... so waiting eagerly to c some nice tasha moments for weekend...

tc
divya

Edited by dc17-7 - 11 February 2011 at 4:39am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishushankitvc

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 11 February 2011 at 5:00am | IP Logged
completely agree with Kavi on below parts..
To aap Roops se shuru ki jiye, ya to Kalawati ki nayi utsah ko badhaye but please let us see Nakusha responding to Dutta's playful goading and shock the life out of him.

Itna to aaj ke liye kafi hoga. If not just let us know...But we want love in full bloom and what better time than the thunderous weather which could be the premise for a beautiful relationship to take off and fly the challenges of time and nature.

Luv,

Kavita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123

Go to top