Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 62)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,
Just one question the song  -who sings it -nakku or dutta? or u have just used it in background.

PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

Hey Jayati,
Just one question the song  -who sings it -nakku or dutta? or u have just used it in background.

PoojaSmile

Background Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

Hey Jayati,

I loved the update and the build-up to what promises to be one explosive conversation between Dutta and Nakusha. I am, eagerly, looking forward to a mighty clash of arrogance between two people who are, clearly, smitten with each other but not completely ready to come down their pedestals. Vandana has pretty much dissected today's offering in her own inimitable style and I second her as to Nakusha having to make all the necessary efforts now to placate Dutta's justified anger. Nakusha seems to have inherited much of the free spirit of her fiery Kalpana Aunty but itni bhi akad theek nahin hain.

But do hurry up and join these two lovebirds and let the clearly scheming Gauri Devi/Leela and Raja Saahib start to bite their nails out of sheer frustration. As it is, there has been so much negativity around LTL with all that has been transpiring these last weeks that we need some sweet/calming balm from the FF writers.

Will look forward to tomorrow and Saturday.

KavitaEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishPooja_219

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
(Friends, running out of ideas, so I am going round and round, please bear :P )

++++++++++++++++++++++++

Kareena disconnected the phone, it was her parents on the line asking her well being, she told them she was enjoying herself, which was partially true, yes it was good to meet the Patils after a long time but then after initial euphoria of meeting, things have become mellowed down, Roops is busy with her college, Kala Tai with that girl Nakusha and Dutta…with his work and of course Nakusha factor is also there….the way he reacted seeing her riding one of the race horses…she is not a novice and she is a responsible girl but the way Dutta reacted seeing her…yes Kareena was terribly hurt, she wanted to leave and go back to her home but then her aunt will not go without celebrating the opening of the season…well she did not need to tell her parents, they knew something was wrong but where Gauri Devi was concerned nothing could be said….

A matter of few days beta…..her mother left the rest unsaid, she knew the word was -  'adjust', ….her parents were doing that their whole life, first with Gauri Devi and now with her sons….they make our life tension free and what a life it has been, Kareena thought sarcastically.

++++++

Dutta was crossing the lobby when his mother called out….

Dutta, beta….Ayi Sahib stepped out of her parlour

Ji Ayi Sahib….he stopped….

Naku told me about Kripalini and she says she fixed up a new advocate with Kala's help…Kala is busy today with her own work, so Naku has to go to the jail to inform Kalpana Auntie and fix up a date…toh mai keh rehti if you can take her beta ….Kalpana auntie likes you…..you can also make her understand…..

Dutta looked past Ayi Sahib to see Naku peeping from the parlour….

Ayi Sahib I am ready to help, I told Nakusha but then I do have a clause….

Clause ?  Kaisa sarth beta….

Nakusha knows about it…don't you Nakusha?  He called out….

Nakusha came out….Sarth toh advocate se milne ka laga tha….Nakusha replied with a grumpy face….

Oh is it so?  Then you got me wrong….it pertains to the whole affair of your aunt….

Beta kaisa sarth?

Naku bata de, ussi se puch lijiye Ayi Sahib….

Errr ….Ayi Sahib actually....Naku stammered…she could see Dutta's eyes twinkling trying to control his laughter….

His Ayi Sahib, poor woman looked distressed, she really wanted to help her teacher….beta maan ja, she turned towards Naku…when he is ready to help Auntieji, no clause can be bigger than this cause….

Nakusha frowned hard and Dutta took leave from his mother saying he has people waiting for him outside….walking towards the stable Dutta had a hearty laughter by himself….

+++++++

'ShiBajirao Racers'  Roopvati handed over the colours of the banner to Rishi…I am very happy that you chose to ride under our banner…

Yes Patilwadi is a big banner to let go, you spoke to me first and Bhau Sahib said he will not bargain with his sister…

Roops gave a stiff smile, yes he won't……she looked past Rishi to see Bajirao walking across holding a horse…she sighed, today it should have been that they,  both standing side by side should have handed over the colours to Rishi, instead of her standing in one corner of the vast meadows of her father's house….

Rishi put on the jersey, Roops clicked a picture, Baji had suggested her to invite Kala Tai, Nakusha, Kareena for the ceremony, I cannot attend, I am employed with Patilwadi and it is not ethical, ek toh tera sara kaam mujhse hi karwa liya tu ne….but then that much I can do for a friend…

Only a friend….Roops asked raising her brow…

Dekh Roops I think you should at least have a word with Raja Saab…..he should know it now….

He knows…doesn't he….

Well not officially and he had not agreed to it….

Yes and if you cannot stand next to me while we hand over the colours, I want nobody else…mai akeli hi theek hu….

Bajirao had nodded his head and walked away…..Roops knew he felt helpless and now she has a dream, Baji loves horses and yes she wants to set up her own stud farm, not for her sake but for Baji's…today Baji works here because of her, she knows it….of course Bhau is very much depended on him but then Baji does not like to carry on his affair with her behind everybodies back…he feels guilty…

Rishi, Roops came forward to shake his hand, this will be my first season, if we do reasonably well I promise you that you will ride my horses as long as you want in the future, I know what it is for a person like you to give up Patilwadi banner….

Thank you Roopvati, yes Patilwadi is very big but what is life without a few challenges…bowing deep Rishi took his leave…

What is life without a few challenges…yes Roopvati will establish her own Banner and yes she will face all obstacles, 'we will overcome'…Roopvati breathed deep to calm down her thumping heart…

++++++++++

Kalavati stood in the hall of the house she had rented….she inspected the place once again trying to imagine her design fitting into the place, the colour coordination she would do for the walls…finally my own own office, she thought….yes her father has a lot of property including commercial ones around this area but no she will now stand on her feet, when the landlord of this building asked her why she of all people is interested in his house, she said I like the view from the veranda, surprising the landlord for being a local he knew what the Haveli was like…but then these people were crazy, kuch ajeeb hi hote hai, Kala came outside to stand on the veranda, beyond a road there was a small pond of the municipality which had a nice garden, with benches, in the morning and evenings, people jog on the jogging track….Tall trees on both sides of the road….hmmm nice very nice, I cannot wait to shift, she locked up the door going towards her car, she already started making a list of things she would require to make a makeshift arrangement for her to shift immediately….

++++++++

The sky was overcast due to some depression in the Arabian sea, Naku went about doing her job in a similar face…she was upset…she had thought when Ayi Sahib says he could not say anything but agree lekin yeh toh kuch jaidahi smart nikla, today she had called up the jail, the Jailor said yes permission of meeting the lawyer for Ms Rao is no problem, it is her constitutional right madam but then the NGO she is associated wants to file the appeal to move her case to the higher court, please deal with them, after all there can only be one appeal but who will file please discuss and finalise between yourselves, I am telling this to you as I got to know it and I am personally her ad…never mind just take care….then Naku had to call up the NGO office to say she is moving to court on behalf of her aunt…..

Lekin abhi takh toh aap ne kuch kiya hi nehi…Sudha Tai, the secretary of the organization sounded upset….

Sudha Tai, I cannot tell you everything over phone, mujhe aap se mil ke baath karna hai….

I am going to the city today, if you can come down and meet me….

I will…..

Well she was going to meet Sudha Tai and still she does not know what kind of commitment she could give…everything was in place but the link missing to bind them together….

++++++++

Dutta looked at the sky…no they were going to have some unseasonal rains…but today they would handover the colours to the jockeys selected…it was quite a party…normally they had it on the lawns but the sky….Dutta watched Naku putting Bolt back to his barn, she was avoiding him, very smart, ja ke Ayi se complain ki….well tell Ayi the clause also….tabh na maaza ata….he was enjoying Naku in a fix…Bajirao came out of his office, carrying a sample of the jersey…displaying it before him…

Hmmm looks perfect but now I think you should tell Leela to make the arrangements inside, it is going to rain I feel ..the atmosphere is very still….

Hmmm…I also think so…….

Baji bhau mera ho giya hai, mai chalu…Naku asked Baji…..

You have updated the charts….

Ji….

Theek hai ja….

Tu kaha ja rahi hai?  Dutta asked…she should be present for the presentation ceremony….

Aap se matllab…Naku walked away in big steps….

Baath kya hai, abhi tak dosti nehi hui?  Baji commented….

No …usse mera sarth manjoor nehi hai….

Sarth kaisa sarth?  Baji asked

Dutta shrugged and asked Baji to convey his wishes to Leela regarding the change of venue…

++++++

Roopvati placed the sash of 'ShiBajirao Racers' on her dress..today she wanted to walk down wearing it and see the expression on the faces of her father, brother, sister…everybody… but then is today a good day…if not today then in the race course but then it will be a big shock and her baba is not going to like that for sure…

Kalavati combed her hair, the diamond on her ring finger sparkled reflecting on the mirror…Kalavati frowned, bringing her hand down she noticed the engagement and the wedding band she wore for the last 10 years, she never realized she was still wearing those…she pulled them, they were fixed, picking up the cream bottle she dabbed a little and forcefully took them out….her hands shivered, tears wanted to spill….

Tai, I am leaving …will be back at the earliest….

Jaida der nehi karna, the presentation of colours will start…Baba is very particular about time…

Ji, bus gayi aur ayi…..

Naku ran down, one of the trucks going for supplies promised her to give a lift till the city, Ayi Sahib would have given her car but then Naku hated to take favours more than necessary, coming back was not a problem…she heard the sky growling as she crossed to the waiting truck…..

+++++++

Dressed in the colours of the banner Dutta sprayed himself with a perfume when his mobile beeped announcing arrival of a sms…picking up the phone he opened the sms..it was from Naku…I am going to meet Sudha Tai blah blah…ok so she has decided to keep only one part of the deal and that too from a safe distance…

The noise of the thunder reached his ears…looking at the watch he got out to go down ….

++++++++

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224KavitaDRpiyushidivya17-7desigrl414shally_mvikadesigirlsasha_1prettywomanPooja_219Wanderbugbfunofbb123ushankitvcsuhana19blueopalSophia21aamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi...Natasha...meghaparti_Eternity_

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
My Spot!! :)

Edited;;
Hum ideas dede? TaSha ko jaldi milao.. LOLLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
ok so kareena doesnt seem interested with them.. she wants to go bak.. Good.. she's most welcome to go.. Big smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. lol. But if she's gna b cupid between TaSha den she can stay but within limitsLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page..
OMGShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dutta is such a tease!.. Infront of AS as well LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... So Nakku went to tell AS to ask Dutta to drop her and he still need a kiss to seal the dealWink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... N munda finks it wud be fun if AS finds out lmaoLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Bechari Nakku, kahan paas gayi?LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page..
Aw Roops wants to set up her own farm.. for baaji.. dats well cute!.. She really loves him n he feels guilty bout the whole thing! I wouldnt blame himOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... So Kala got a new office already, guess she will b moving real soon.. Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 
Ohh Nakku needs to go meet sudha tai.. n ofc Dutta needed to go along na? i hope he goes with her.. she can seal the deal afterwards lolLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... I almost cried when kala were literally digging her finger lol to take the ring off.. cream and all.. Cry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. and she even had tears.. she  acts so brave and less bothered infront of everyone but she's actually quite broken.. feel bad for her... Ohhh Nakku atleast kept one of the promises.. she wudnt hide anything from him.. great.. n shes going to meet sudha tai alone in that weather.. Im sure (hoping) Dutta would follow her just cause of that thunder... what could be a better outing for them? they would be alone, have time to talk.. understand each others feeling n she can complete the deal.. Alone outside haveliEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...

Great update.... Waiting for the next oneeee Day DreamingLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Edited by Sophia21 - 10 February 2011 at 7:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishushankitvc

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Reserved ............ superb updt.............
Kareena not interested , wow!!!!!! ......... she better leave or act as an cupid to Tasha to unite...........So now Nakku approached AS to escape the clause........ Dutta is hell bent with the clause.......... Roops wants to start a stud farm fr Baaji......... so sweet.......... Kala ........ feeling sad fr hr........ she is completely broken frm inside.......... Hope the company of Nakku givs her sum relief......... So nakku is going to meet Sudha Tai alone......... then the thunder......... unseasonal rains..........Hope Dutta goes with her.............
 U want sum idea......... I think Dutta should follow her and in this way they can hav a openheart  talk and seal the deal as well........and we can hav romantic Tasha............... But sure when they cum back frm this romantic date RS will do a hungama with GD frm her side to add to it............ then Nakku can shift with Kala to Kalas new home.......... more further I too hav to think......... Maybe Roops will be fired by RS fr the new banner............looking frwrd fr 2morrows updt...........

Edited by ushankitvc - 10 February 2011 at 9:41pm

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
awesome update............

Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Hmm running out of ideas Tinni I know I'll give you a couple how bout TASHA KOH MILLAH DOH
And how bout give dat Leelu some payback on behalf of Ayi Sahib and talking bout Ayi Sahib hiw bout giving her a backbone so she can stand upto dat stupid husband of hers and Hus pompous sis Gauriii addviii Lol
Nice update lived dcway Dutta was teasing Nakku in front of AS plz update tomorrow I'll let u off on Sunday but nit tomorrow plzzzzz

Fishfish

Go to top