Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 61)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  superbbbbbbbbb  update  yaar............
so  naku  is trying  to  manofying  duttaLOL  n  he  was all  the  while  avoiding  her n finally  saw  her  in  his room ,he  ask  for kiss..........OMG  dutta was hilarious ,he  ask  for kiss n  that  too  on           lipsEmbarrassed............  hmm................  he  had  soo  much  of  guts  that's  wat i  wanna say................looking  fwd...............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
awesome update............Dutta is really besharam, wanting a kiss that too on the lips................what will naku do?

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

such a cute update of TaSha..... so u finally mellowed down the lover's convo.... how nice of uSmile

thnx for giving that clause of sealing the deal....... it makes me remember one of my favorites movies.... called nirnayam starring nagarjuna and amala........ the hero demands that she hug him and tell that she luvs him.... if she wants her work to be done....... and the scene following that is so hilarious.... not at all romanticLOLLOLLOL...... u hav to watch it to believe what i am saying...........

dont know how u r planning to close the deal btw dutta n nakku......... but i just am smiling from the time i read ur update.......... u made my day dearie........

thnk u for the update
tc
divya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishWanderbug

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Hey Tinni,.....thanx for an awesum update.................luved every bit of tasha convo...........u r too good at it i Thumbs Up...........as Kala n baji both baking off, i think there is no other way now, nakku has to bow down before dutta........an i kno wid ur beautiful writing ur going to make it memorable......waiting eagerly for da nxt update......tk care

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Hi dear,
wow,finally Tasha & their cute,lovely convo.Day Dreaming
I read that part more than 2 times,& i am still stuck there,don't want to come out.
I mean abhi aisa hai,to when they will actully fall for each other,tab kya hogaDay Dreaming
I especilly liked dutta's burkha comment & nakku was no less,she immediately returned with what kanta gets to seeLOL
I must say they both really suit each other,made for each other.What dutta said during picnic,phataka,yes nakku indeed is one.
Overall,their convo. had all the traits of lovers with slight hint of hubby-wifey.
He quickly caught nakku's jelousy towards kareena,i wonder will he use it ,& if yes then to what extent?
That clause-OMG ,i just couldn't control my laugh,what look must be on nakku's face?LOLLOLLOL
I want to see ,if she agrees to fulfill that clause or as always she manages to make dutta bow down.

I am really liking this Kanta.She is helping nakku.wow,does her aunt know this,looks like she is in for quite a big shock,that would be a sight to watchLOL
So ,now leela is acting according to female RS ka chaal.But,somehow i feel this female RS has some other motive behind Dutta-Kareena aliance.So far i found her more heartless & manipulative than RS.

Oh,i so loved ,nakku giving name to Kareena - chipkaliLOL
& baaji ,kala advising her to manao dutta.
Already he is behaving like rutha hua hubbyLOL
Waiting for next one with some more sparks between both.

Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRprettywomanFishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged

Now I am also wondering how serious is he about that sharath?! Gosh, was he only joking just to tease her as always or did he mean it? I don't know now as it was not very clear!

BTW absolutely loved the Tasha convo, esp the burkha wala comment. And wow, you did make Naku sound jealous in front of D and D also thought that she is jealous of Kareena.. loved the attitude D gave her. In fact more than that I liked Baaji's response to her.. jusy what ihave been saying all along that this man has stood up for her so many times.. and Baaji also asks her to sort out her problems with D herself.. good on him, aakhir Rooops ka bhi toh kucch asar hoga na..woww, kanta is such a sweetheart na to give her the tray and Naku was brave to wlak into the lion's den hahahha.. and the Lion is on the prowl..arre, itna akhad gaya ki he did not even ask her to join him for dinner ;-)D's replies were spot on.. loved the reply that haan, I am a nobody in this house and how you can ask YOUR baaji bhao for the salary.. hahaha OMG, these two love each other but phir bhi egos and uncertainties and so both are still jealous when there is mention of someone else in the other's life..But this time I still feel Naku has to do a lot more as D has even proposed to her, ok not the quintessential romantic proposal, but a very manly way of proposing her.. oh I can go on and on about the tasha bit..dil khush kar di tumne Tin.. ab gaadi patru pea ne lagi hain, so pls speed pakadne de, don't slow down again on tasha :-)

Maan gaye, leela has apologised lekin apne hi akhad mein.. and uff gauri devi had to interrupt and not let her finish her apology as well.. this lady is cunning.. And so good AS finally spoke up..

I don't think Kareena is that bothered about D in any romantic way..that's good.. I did not want another girl falling all over himself. Let Naku do that for a change ;-P

Hmm.. looks like Kala had a text from Gaurav.. pata nahin what he wants now..and she looks all set to start her life fresh now, esp wanting to set up everything new and strat again.. and am glad that she is not being portrayed as Naku's saviour as I would only want to see D as her saviour ;-)

The best comment today has to be from Kala.. agar mera bhau itna besharam hai to tu yahaan kya kar rahi hain. OMG, that was just hilarious..koi bhi abgle se that was a top line, so suiting kala ..

Hmm..so Adv Sen will come day after, so how will naku manao Dutta or was he just joking? She will need to know what time to fix up na? so there is bound to be another meeting soon

The last thought of naku about how serious D was .. I read 2 things here.. she is also thinking of how serious is he in marrying her not just how serious he is in keeping the sharat? Am I right here Tin? :-)

Sorry, have a lot of work, otherwise aur likhthi kyun ki mann kar raha hain aaj to write more :-).. pls keep up Tasha talking and getting closer..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219Fishfish

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged

today's update was the most interesting one ClapClapClapClapClap

the jealousy between tasha was awesome and then dutta's sharth....omggggg

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 10 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updates yaarHug...loved it .....
Finally we got to see Tasha Day Dreaming.....What a beautiful scene.....Wink...
Omg Dutta is getting naughty now...wants a kiss to seal the dealEmbarrassed....
Awwww kala is leaving Ouch.....I hope naku says accept dutta"s proposal soon...waiting for the part .....thanx yaar ....
u take care and see ya around....
Love and Hugs 
suhanaHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish

Go to top