Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 6)

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
loving the story .....................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Chapter 4

Abh jaldi kar, nehi toh khud hi a jayenge haath lagane and if he can do it in a shorter time you know the consequences….

++++++

Yesterday after her breakfast, she was served rest of the food in her room but she was not used to it unless she was sick which was a very very rare case, where is Ayi Sahib she thought, let me ask her for some job, in this big house there must be something for her to do, I just cannot take charity doing nothing……

Combing her wet hair and clipping it loosely she picked up the dupatta, well this could have been her western wear but in this house seeing Ayi Sahib she guessed normally everybody is well dressed, taking a deep breath she opened the bedroom door to walk out…

++++

He stood watching the horses and fiddling with his earlobe, adjusting the diamond stud he wore and other gold rings, today he would will be doing his first big independent deal with one of the biggest buyers in USA so he was taking one final look….

Bhau chale, Bajirao spoke from behind, I think you have made good choices, Mr Anderson knows what he has come for, not only good breed but well trained…..

Yes Bajirao, but nothing should go wrong, Baba has got big expectations from me…

Bajirao smiled it is not your first deal Bhau….

First deal over 500 million handled by me solely, he replied with his eyes sparkling…….Bajirao scratched his head, well it is not that their lives depend on this deal or anything much will change…he has been coming to this house over years now, he has seen a few things changing except for children growing adults and the adults getting old, the whole place was somewhat locked in time, what is money for them thought Bajirao, except for a figure? 

+++++

As usual the big house looked devoid of any population, Nakusha looked around and noted the time, Ayi Sahib must be sitting with the people now, yesterday they met her around this time only, she cut across the lobby when she noticed on a table in the corner, various newspapers were neatly kept next to the main door, waiting to be picked up on their way out, Nakusha picked one and opened it to freeze….

+++++

She read the report, they called her a criminal but in what basis just because she helped the poor, just because she pointed out to the government where they failed …of course she was proud of her aunt, who wouldn't be?  Her father often lamented over his lost sister, who hardly visited them but whenever there was news about her, he was the one who went around boasting see what my sister is singlehandedly doing…..the government is terrified of her but they cannot stop her because the people are with her, the politicians only want to loot but my sister is not going to let them so easily….she could still hear her baba's words……

Ummmm someone cleared the throat making her look up from the paper, to see a pair of aviator glasses resting on a sharp nose, firmly set jaws and watching her with a big frown…..

Hello Nakusha, Bajirao greeted her….this is Dutta Sriram Patil, and this is Nakusha, Bhau your mother's guest…..

Ayi Sahib's a stern voice asked turning towards Bajirao….

Ji, that is what she told me yesterday, isn't it Nakusha…..

Ji, Nakusha managed to reply still puzzled over the report…..

Can you please ask her to let me pass, I do not have the whole day to spare, he said….

Nakusha you are …..

Oh I am sorry, so sorry…….Nakusha stepped out, with long stride he walked passed her….she heard him saying to his aid, I am not sure how long she will be allowed to stay in this house as Baba does have strong reservations about her relatives but as long as she is here, ask her to stay away from my path, it seems she has this habit of blocking my way……the voice faded in the hallway……

Nakusha curled her lips in disgust, hasn't Ayi Sahib taught her son to be polite….the basic curtsey missing, inspite of him knowing she is his mother's guest his expression did not change,  of course he knew well she did not do anything intentionally….

+++++++

Ayi Sahib read the note her secretary Kiran handed over to her as the last villager left….

What happened to yesterday's cases, she asked…..

Kiran briefed her what Vipin Sahib, Sriram Patil's trusted lieutenant and secretary had informed her….

And follow up on the village well case….that is lagging for quite sometime..Ayi Sahib said….

Yes I did Ayi Sahib but digging for ground water is prohibited so Vipin Sahib told me that Raja Sahib has said not to pursue the matter now…..

Ayi Sahib looked angry…Kiran, I understand but then ask Vipin Sahib that Raja Sahib should use his influence and get a canal dug up, I understand about the ground water but that does not mean that the villagers will go waterless…..

Ji …I will convey Kiran replied quietly, over the years she has been subject to conveying message in this manner between the husband and wife and she knows the outcome also, if Raja Sahib decides not to do, no amount of pursuing will make him do it…one fine day he will just convey, tell Ayi Sahib the matter is closed and she should not bother me with it anymore….she has yet to witness a more defunct marriage like this one….

My appointments for today…..

Kiran read out…then said for the prize distribution ceremony for the school children I have already typed a speech, I will give you the copy when you sit for breakfast…

I think I can do extempore now Kiran, It gives my husband and me immense pleasure to support this school…blah blah Ayi Sahib mocked….surprising Kiran….all these years Ayi Sahib never made any remark about her husband, Kiran has seen her suffer silently…..

Well aaj breakfast der se hoga now I have to go to the study and hear what His Highness has to tell me…she got up, once again surprising Kiran with her remark…..

Ayi Sahib a voice cried, Ayi Sahib turned to see Nakusha standing with the newspaper in her hands looking shattered…..

Nakusha come my child, today is a very proud day for you and for me, don't worry we will fight it out together….she went and hugged Nakusha…….

It is a day of surprises Kiran thought, as she heard Ayi Sahib assuring Nakusha with brave words…how long can she hold onto those words thought Kiran until Raja Sahib barks and quietens her….

Kiran bring in the speech to the parlor, let me have a chat with Nakusha and ask Leela to serve our breakfast now…..

Ji Ayi Sahib but then Raja Sahib…..

If he looks for me tell him I need to be with Nakusha now….

Eerrrrrr Ji….I……

+++++++++++++

As they walked towards the Haveli, a suave looking expensive car without roof (convertible) having its logo proudly displayed in the front zoomed passed them with Dutta Sriram Patil at the wheels….to Nakusha's surprise he did not acknowledge his mother and Ayi Sahib too lowered her head making it impossible for Naku to read her face….

+++++++++

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224piyushidivya17-7shruti10augustKavitaDRvikadesigirlsasha_1bfunofbb123swati2008sparikhsuhana19Sophia21blueopalushankitvcaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.SuvimeghapartiMrsKhan

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Hey Tin nice upd8 yaar
Poor Nakku what a way 2 find out abt her aunt and Dutta seems like he's got an attitude problem.
Is he really Ayi Sahibs son cuz d way he left widout acknowledging her seems like he don't care much 4 her questions questions questions
Hope u answer dem soon doh
Upd8 soon teek heh

Fishfish

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Tins......nice part......Dutta is so arrogant.....he even didn't acknowledge his mother......so rude.......poor Naku.....lost her family in the disaster.....now living in strange house with some arrogant n self centred people......she must be having very hard time......now stop this introductions...give me a awesome update full of rocking TaSha scenes......where Naku give Dutta a piece of her mind......gadha need some tutoring...........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya17-7Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Oh tanx 4 updating tins awesome update dear i love it wow u introduced D but he sounds arrogant no affection towards his mum or naku pls continue.!Smile

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Hailaa.. Dutta is so rude and arrogant!!...
His own mum puts her head down when he passed by...
oh n baaji aint D's bro... he's his friend.. awww i feel sorry for nakku.. she must be feeling so lonely.. itna bhara ghar and no1 even communicate with each other..on top of that she lost her family...
Great update... Continue soon

Fishfish

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Thanx for the PM and OMG dutta's got a big head doesn't he.. rude, not acknowledging his mother damn....... i have a feeling naku will somehow change how he acts.. Loving the FF.. keep it up..

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Hmmm.......Dutta is rude and arrogant.......... Naku came   2 know of hr aunt frm d paper..........so shocked and sad..........so according to Dutta, Nakku cums in his way..........wait fr sum time and it wil be u searching fr hr , running bhnd hr and cuming her way.........
nice updt...........continue sooooooooon

Fishfish

Go to top