Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 59)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
My Spot!! :)

Edited;;
Lol Baaji is so funny... lucky his head is stil on his shoulderLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....
I so don't want to spoil my mood... I hate gauri devi n dat leelaAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... so kindly moving on from them.. LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Kala is very supportive. And im glad Nakku decided to call again...but yeh kya?Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. He ignored her callsOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... I know he's angry dat he found out from someone else.. from baaji lol.. but she called him when he was busy with chipkaliLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page...he doesnt remember?Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. lol.
Ehh le.. now he finds out bout his sisters banner.. Shibajirao lmaoLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. from someone else.. great timing lol..
Ohh NooooShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dont give up DuttaDisapprove.. She IS interested! she's just a bit... well she cant decide atmLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page....he sud have picked up the call init.!! Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Yeh kya tin?.. Still no TaShaOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... koi baat nahin.. still waiting doeLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Great update... Waiting for 2morroDay Dreaming

Edited by Sophia21 - 08 February 2011 at 7:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
awesome............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
nice

Fishfish

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
another wonderful update! hope there is a tasha scene in the next one!! Smile

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
ayoo jayati.....

wat is this...... dutta thought process is going in the wrong direction......... please, please dont do this..........

v r already tired of D n N separation..... even in other FFs also, now in urs, a rift or spacing out is foreseen........... oh no, he should pick the call...............

pls, do something........... n get them to have a conversation, a heated one is also fine, but then when they speak......... they will, i am sure, end up being together............. as dutta cant stay away from naku for long.........Wink

tc
divya

prettywomanFishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hi,
Wow,Baaji is too funny yaar-bull headed brother's bull headed sisterLOLLOLLOL
Dutta,tu kab thoda cool down hoga?chill dude.
So now,this female RS is pataofying leela,i wonder what does she want to achieve thru leela?

I am falling in love with this character-Kala,she is so good yet at the same time so practical & down to earth.I feel right now & in future ,she is only going to be nakku's strong support system.I think she sees something of her youth in nakku which is making her attach to nakku so much.

Oh,no,ye kya kiya,dutta ke dimag me ye baat kahan se aa gayi?This is all nakku's fault,she is taking too long,to ye to hona hi tha,but ab woh is ruthe hue gadhe ko kaise manayegi.I don't want female  RS to start plotting against nakku>But,since that is inevitable,i want that all these misunderstangings between D-N gets cleared.

Looks like dutta was so off-guard,that he didn't clearly heard roops banner name.I wonder what will happen when he or somebody else realises.Poor roops & baaji.

Pls. next update me unka long convo. to banta hai.

Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

prettywomanFishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Tanx alot tin's 4 the awesome both updates sorry 4 late reply was busy yest. tanx alot dear 4 updating reg. even when the situation is diffic. in the form O god how many more of this crap news of MR leaving r we going to take but we should not let s/thing like this bother us lets hope they r not true!
coming to the update wow i am over the moon 4 D put leela in her place. what does she think to come before his mother i love how he said at the end i'll wait to hear from AS that u appoligised LOLwhat a slap in the face. & naku guming around kolakata tanx for taking us to ur home town Tins it seems lovely place & i am jelous u having this picnics u must have a good weather here in england we r stuck with cold weatherUnhappy i ca't even imagine to go picnic but i am glad u had a good time!Big smile oh D is furious with N 4 not informing him. i can't wait 4 their show down Tins ye kya hay we r starving of tasha in the epi & in ur ff too pls replace kala-naku time with D-N time we want more tasha plssssss!
tommorrow make them sit down & clear the MU tank u Tins u really cheered me up i am afraid o come to the form incase of more bad news but me kya keru i can't stay away & must read my morning dose with cup of chai tanx tcHug!
@ vandu don't worry haan God willing we'll win this time too i think someone is jelous of our forms happiness keep spreading this rumours don't give in to their lame attempt! cheer up@allHug

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 09 February 2011 at 3:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishPooja_219

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 09 February 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update Tin.. No tasha again today.. sigh...

You mentioning the various places in Kolkata brought back some good old memories. It's been 3 years since I went there, but do love the city. I feel it is one if the safest cities in india for women..and wow, the street food is amazing ;-P

Baaji toh donon tarah se phasa.. he has to help Naku and now with bhao knowing he knows about Kripalani before him has made him mad .. bechara..kala seems a very capable lady and Adv Sen seems an amiable man. At least not someone who can be arm twisted like Krips by Raja sab.

Nothing to add on Leelu and Gauri. They are progressing just as I expected them to LOL..kuch log kabhi nahin sudhrenge!

Hmmm.. Dutta is not angry, he is livid.. and he feels Naku is not interested. And he holds himself responsible for not knowing about Roop's racing banner as he feels he has been too wrapped up in Naku. Hmm.. I don't blame him at all. Naku will not know what has hit her when she sees him next. Waise I have a problem with Naku.. ok, so he was not reachable on phone as your ego got hurt when you heard Kareena's voice.. but how could you just ignore the guy who has done so much for you. Could you not have waited up at night to tell him before trotting off to Kolkata. Ek raat der se soi toh pahaad nahin tooth tha.. Or even that morning, she could have asked Kala to wait a few mins and updated Dutta if she wished to let him know.. so no excuses from Naku is gonna work!

But I am not liking this withdrawal from D even though can understand why he is doing this. I would hate to see a MU between them..enuf negativity around as it is sigh..Just wish Naku's ego doesn't come in her way.. she needs to make amends and she needs to let him know she does love him.. if not explicily, at least enuf actions or words so that D knows and does not feel she has no interest..

@Divya - I understand completely how depressing the whole mood is. What I did yesterday was that I read a few of my fav parts from my fav FF .. just the tasha scenes and trust me my mood got a lot better.. so try that.. read an FF with beautiful tasha scenes and you might just get the spark back in your day :-)

FishfishPooja_219

Go to top