Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 58)

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:43am | IP Logged

hi tin.. happy saraswati puja dear.. hope you enjoy your day off..thanks for clarifying about naku going to Bolt..

will you be upset if i said i am feeling a bit low even after reading this part.. it's not your fault at all. it's me.. sigh.. the whole mood on the forum is down with more rumours now..i always turn to FF's even when the story on the show is a bit on the downward slope.. somehow a few writers on the forum manage to put the smile back on my face.. but aaj woh bhi nahin hua.. I was happy reading Dutta put Leela in place.. that was really exceptionally well written.. esp for a man like dutta when he is a man of few words, the way he sorts out kala was very well done..phir bhi mera mann udhaas hain.. now that gauridevi is  also plotting, anotehr negative thing na..i am sure D-N will come out of this.. but with N still not confessing and now D thinking she did not even say about Kripalini and with hardly any conversations between D-N, i feel will there be a huge MU now.. i so dont want that, but cant control your creativeness can i ;-P

so kala is helping naku,, that is fine.. and good as she wont feel obligated to Dutta a lot na.. but hope she remembers that he was there for her when everyone were silent in front of RS.. that he always did things for her, be it meeting kalpana to agree her to fight the case, be it get the photo, be it be there to comfort her when she accepted her parents death.. he has always been there for her though he is a man of few words.. so for once, why cant naku have called him back again, instead of letting her ego come in the way?! he is also a busy man na... cut him some slack.. now i am scared ki when the opeoning season ceremony/show is on, Gauridevi will do her utmost to belittle Naku and as always will it just be kala there to guide her thru.. i am wondering how Dutta can stand up for her anymore as she has not agreed to his proposal, so what gives him the right na?

oh Tin.. i am sorry, my whole mood is down.. maybe i should never analyse so much na.. life would be so much more simple if i just did not take these characters to heart :(
ab pura emotional athyachar kar diya na Tin meine.. ab toh tumhein Tasha dena hi padega.. PLEASE!

and dont take this the wrong way, as i said your update was very very good as always, just me and my stupid heart fretting over too much since last night..

@suhana - i dont see Dutta going to Kolkata unless he takes the next jet and goes there.. but seeing his thunderous mood, it will be hard to imagine him doing that.. will have to wait for naku to come back and let's hope he does not wait till the next morning before he accosts her somewhere LOL
@divya - i agree that shilpi and Tin's FF does help us cope with the stress on the forum na.. so thank you both Tin and Shilpi.. love you guys for writing for us such beautifull stuff! and i too agree Divya that Tin always joins together a part really well, all the pieces strung so well with their daily routines and happenings of the house..

Edited by prettywoman - 08 February 2011 at 4:50am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pooja_219Fishfishushankitvc

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

i just typed a long one about what i think might happen with D-N and i just deleted it.. you alwsy aurprise me Tin.. I was expecting Dutta instead of Kala in the cafe.. so there is no point in me predicting, i think.. will wait for tomorrow with bated breath and hope you take my breath away ahem ahemWink

tumhe bhi lagega ki yaar, yeh kisske saath paala pada hai meraLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishushankitvc

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 4:55am | IP Logged
@vandu : try to cool down dear till we get some official statement.
U know,the actual problem is we r too much attached to this show.Yesterday even my hubby was telling me the same thing.He said,becaz u adore these character so much,that's way the channel likes to play with ur emotions.
But, i am not that depressed like last time.
so thoda chill kar leSmile

prettywomanFishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety_219

U know,the actual problem is we r too much attached to this show.Yesterday even my hubby was telling me the same thing.He said,becaz u adore these character so much,that's way the channel likes to play with ur emotions.
i know yaar.. my head is saying all this, but my silly heart is not listening.. kya karun i am a bit like Dutta today but in reverse as i am listening to my heart and being depressed whereas he was ignoring his heart and ignoring nakku and being depressed himself!LOL

FishfishPooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Originally posted by preety_219

i know yaar.. my head is saying all this, but my silly heart is not listening.. kya karun i am a bit like Dutta today but in reverse as i am listening to my heart and being depressed whereas he was ignoring his heart and ignoring nakku and being depressed himself!LOL

thik hai ,aaj kala ki advice lekar dimag ki baat sun leLOL

prettywomanFishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
So sorry TInni cud not comment on ur last update.....As usual ur twist n turns r really amazing......but we tashaholics r craving.............plz plz plz....now let nakku a bit that she also cares for dutta............sorry again for giving u ideas Tongue...u r a gem of a writerThumbs Up..........tk care

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Chapter 29

persistant and now she needs supporters on her side, suddenly Madhvi is proving to be very powerful, getting support from her children, with great reluctance Leela got up….

+++++

Dutta walked towards the stable when he overhead the conversation – ladki hone ka bahut faida, kabhi bhi ayo jayo aur agar malik pocket me ho toh….they changed the topic on seeing Dutta, greeting him with utmost respect, Dutta crossed over to Baaji's office, early morning his mood was off, he remembered how his aunt greeted Leela when she arrived, for you this house is still a home, he remembered seeing Ayi Sahib's face, eyes downcast….opening Baaji's door he greeted him…..

Baaji next time you allow Nakusha to take off, be careful, I do not want a revolt in the stables because of her before the racing season….

Mai kya karta bhau…she said she had to go, Kala Tai has lined up some big shot lawyer in Kolkata for her…..

Kala Tai? But why? What is wrong with Kripalini…..

Errr I am given to understand he refused to fight the case …I thought you are aware about it…..

Kripalini refused and Naku did not inform me …Dutta was furious, that moment he forgot that Naku had called and was trying to tell him about something…he stomped out of Bajirao's office and going into the stable, taking his horse he galloped towards the meadow in full speed, making the people around the stable stop their work and look up….

++++++

Bajirao looked through the glass window of his small office next to the stables to see Dutta galloping away, he knows Dutta from childhood and he knew Dutta was in a foul mode…pushing away the keyboard, he extended his hand for the mobile when it started ringing…it was Roops….

Baajiiiiiiiiii she shrieked on the phone….

Tujhe subah subah kya ho giya……

You will not believe what happened today…..

Aisa kya kamal ho giya for me to disbelieve? Baji asked, Roops had this habit of exaggerating things a bit…..

Roops narrated what her maid came and said to her when she brought tea to wake her up….

Bhau Sahib took on with Leela Maam? Are you sure?

Yes that what I am being told….

I hope it is not a figment of her imagination….

No Baji, I too feel Bhau is changing, pata nehi woh Naku ko impress karne ke liye ya nehi but then he no longer has this distant and unconcerned look, I feel very connected to him lately….

Well if it is for Naku then she a uphill task in front of her because he is mad with her at the moment….

Kyu kya ho giya?

How am I to know that Bhau does not know about Naku's Kolkata mission?

He did not know?

No it seems not….I mean the way he reacted….

Abh?

Now you leave a message with Tai asking Naku to deal with Bhau as soon as she comes…

No no I will do no such thing…

Kyu? Baji frowned….

Dekh Baji when you and I fight we make it up ourselves, so let them be….

Tujhme aur Naku me bahut pharak hai and I know you from childhood….

Whatever….why Naku has not told Bhau, maybe she has her reasons mujhe usme tang nehi arane ka hai…

But….

Dekh Baji, Naku is taking too long to decide, if Bhau is upset with her, I feel he is right…

Bajirao shook his head, a bull headed sister of a bull headed brother and not to say about Nakusha…ulti khopri, she could have easily informed Bhau…it is his good luck that his head is still on his shoulders and Bhau Sahib has not smashed it against the wall….

++++++

Nakusha watched with admiration as how Kalavati greeted Advocate Kamal Sen…so smart and so professional…

Kalavati, I was indeed surprised to receive your urgent call….what can be so hard pressing for a lady like you who has capability to solving all problems….

No no Mr Sen, I can only solve your interior decoration problems, manage the labourers etc., I am not that capable to deal with all issues…….

But you do a good job out of it Kalavati, the elderly lawyer smiled…my wife is very impressed with you and she is a hard to please woman…ask me….I know, he nodded his white head, even after all these years….

Kalavati laughed….well Mr Sen you have to help me now, I mean my friend…this is Nakusha…and Nakusha has a big case for you….

But she is so young, what is the big trouble in her life?….Mr Sen asked good naturedly….he knew trouble did not come with age…but then Naku was looking nervous….

Nakusha looked at Kalavati, Kalavati indicated her to go ahead….

Hesitantly Naku started….the case is my aunt's…you have to help her…her name is Kalpana Rao….

+++++

Gauri Devi held Leela's hand….Leela now wipe your tears, you know he did not mean those words….

Tai Sahib what do you mean by he did not mean it?

Gauri Devi looked a bit uneasy…she changed her track, ignore ignore Leela…..he does not know what is it to have a ser…I mean someone faithful like you in the house…I run mine and I know you are a rare species so does Raja Bhau…..

And this is what you get to hear after 37 years of service….

Bachche hai..galati ho jati hai….see Raja Bhau he knows your worth…listen Leela now wipe your tears we have a bigger mission in front of us…..we have to plan for the opening of the racing season ball….

Ball? No Tai Sahib nowadays the young ones don't like such dignified things…aajkal toh chala diya koi hindi gaana bus…what they call Bollywood dancing…na hai koi class na hai usme koi taste….kya planning karna…before I remember we used to sit and pickup the music, waltz, tango etc etc oh it used to be so much fun and then musicians used to come and practice them for hours and on the final day we had live music aajkal record chalao aur glass pakarke jiska marji jo nacho….Leela made a face….

Leela, Gauri Devi pressed her hand….lets bring the old times back….

But….

Listen Leela, please Dutta do what he says, it is a small price to pay for I am not sure how much you would like to see that girl, Nakusha as your mistress of this house….

++++++

Nakusha discovered that Kala has quite a no. of clients in Kolkata, as Kala called them up, she also showed Naku a couple of her works she had done, Naku being Naku was impressed wondering how a girl like Kala managed to do these….

Areh Naku, I have a support system, I have people to give me money, I have people to supply me with skilled workforce, I just carry on with the job but then think about your Aunt…look the work she is doing…I get a fat cheque at the end of my project, what does she get? Blessings of the people she works for and now in jail for striving for the downtrodden ….

Kala Tai is Advocate Sen a better lawyer than Mr Kripalini….

Dekh lets not compare but then Kamal Sen will not bow down to my father I am sure…lets hope he can get your aunt freed…

Nakusha looked out as the car drove through Park Street taking the Red Road going towards Victoria Memorial, the white building stood amidst of lush gardens and they drove towards Taj Hotel for a scheduled lunch appointment with an old friend of Kala, Nakusha saw the race course…one of the oldest in the country, as I child I came with my father when our horses took part in the races here….Nakusha remembered she has not told Dutta about Kripalini, even Ayi Sahib does not know, except for Bajirao who had to be told for Nakusha wanted leave and when Bajirao knows, Roops must be knowing too….

Nakusha took out her mobile, switching it on, she looked towards Kala, I think I should inform him now….

Kala nodded, yesterday he was busy in a meeting when she got the confirmation of the appointment and then when he returned they were in bed, Kala also did not want to make things too apparent in the house….

As Kala strode across the lobby of the hotel, Nakusha followed her with her mobile in her ears, ringing waiting for Dutta to pick up but then it went unanswered……she tried a couple of times more and met with the same result….

+++++++

Dutta ignored the mobile vibrating on his table as he spoke to their favourite jockey Rishi….the season was coming and Dutta had to shortlist who would ride which horse, they had a no. of jockey in their panel, their performance was also monitored minutely, if they were not racing Patilwadi horse they raced other owners, nevertheless before the season arrived, picking up the best of the lot was also a job, of course many of them wanted to ride under the Patilwadi banner but then they had to be lucky to get chosen….

The name flashing on the mobile distracted Dutta, he sat with a big frown watching the mobile….yes he was upset…he had to know what really happened…of course he can find out from Kripalini's office but then what is so secretive about the fact that Nakusha could not inform him and she had to leave immediately for Kolkata to fix up a new lawyer…

Bhau Sahib, Rishi called out wanting his attention….

Dutta looked at him…Bhau Sahib…err I have a point to clarify…..

Hmmmm

I also received a call from a new banner called Shibajirao Racers…..

Dutta raised his brows….a new name?

Don't you know anything about it?

Well I cannot recollect hearing about it….

Well it is owned by your sister Roopvati Sriram Patil, I mean that is what she told me….

Roops….? Dutta remained stunned for few seconds and then he recollected…Oh yes…she….I mean I did not know she was being serious…so she floated the banner already…..

Err yes….I mean Roopvati wants me and what do I tell her….

The choice is yours Rishi for I will not bargain with my own sister… since it is her Banner and this is her first season, I will wish her the best….

Rishi smiled, I will then let you know….he got up….

As Rishi left the room Dutta sat still oh god what is happening to me, I had to hear from an outsider that my own sister has floated a banner, once again an outsider informed me about something going on in my own home…..yeh kya ho raha hai, the girl is clearly not interested and then why am I running after her wagging my tail and in the process getting alienated from my world?

++++++++

++++++++

Edited by tintiny - 09 February 2011 at 7:47am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224shruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlpiyushidivya17-7sasha_1desigrl414shally_mprettywomansinakbfunofbb123Pooja_219MelodiousDreamsblueopalsuhana19meghapartiaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi...Natasha..._Eternity_

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
reserved .............
So GD is Pacifying Leela........... what does she mean that Dutta didnt mean what he said???? .... ofcourse he meant that..........Nakku is impressed by Kala............ and her work............ Nakku wants to inform Dutta.............. but Dutta not picking up the phone........... Dutta cums to know of Roops banner frm Rishi..........Roops too thinks that Nakku is taking long to decide on Dutta.......... Oh No!!!!!! he too is losing hopes on Nakku........... Dutta must be feeling bad that he cums to know abt Nakkus trip frm Baaji and abt Roops frm Rishi........... He is xpecting that both should hav informed him themself.......... he is getting to know things frm outsiders.........he is so confused........ hope nobody takes advantage of this.............
Plzzzzzzzzzz Jayati dont do that............cant bear that evrywhere they r seperated ........ Hope evrything is sort out fast between Tasha........ looking frwrd fr 2morrows updt...........

Edited by ushankitvc - 08 February 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Go to top