Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 57)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Hailaaa i thought you wasnt goin to update lol.. oh dats ok.. rest to banta hain lol..
Im so proud of Dutta.. he finally stood by his mother, confronted leela and saw how RS wud stand up for leela but not his own wife!..
ohh kala..kala.. kala... she's so nice.. n i can actually imagine her being so nice. She knows her khadoos dad is behind the whole kripalini thing.. aww nakku is so naive.. she didnt know...
kolkatta trip? Ohhh i want D to accompany them.. Just leave RS and the haveli for a while.. he needs to get away from there, with her. I dnt mind kala along as i know she will give them space.
Gauri devi is just like her brother... they are planning to remove nakku from Dutta's mind? lol.. shes in his heart!! they can try their best.. good luck to them... coming bak to leela.. she still didnt learn from her mistake.. now shes gna  make gauri devi on her side.. well she was already on her side by saying she made this house a home but i guess they will try snatch everything from AS once again... like her children who seems to be supporting her nowadays. Gosh.. leela shud be kicked out... by Dutta or kala.. by anyone.. just cant stand her.. shes just a maid.. n she acts as if the whole house is hers.
Now that Dutta knows kripalini refused the case and kala lined up lawyers for nakku in kolkata.. i hope he goes with them. Aww D gt so mad.. but its not nakku's fault.. she called him but chipkali was there lol..

This is gettin more n more interesting lol.. Cant wait for tomorrows updateDay Dreaming... Awesome update..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishushankitvc

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
awesome update!! can't wait to read what happens next!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
loved the update dear

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

ur update and shilpi's update brought back the normalcy in this forum to some extent, i daily do follow my routine of starting my day's work by logging in reading ur updates.........

ur update is really nice......... i just loved ur way of interlacing all the characters in one update.... the normal things happening in all households, big or small,....... the sequences were so natural for me to imagine them......

dutta n naku are so couple like when it comes to normal conversations, that too unintentional, like everything is already there in place.......... so i smell a lover's tiff coming up that too unintentionally........ some miscommunication issues...... wow, just looking forward to it......

kala is standing by naku....... really nice........... but dutta feels left out....... he sure will know to tackle this situation............ now, dutta is hellbent upon showing leela her place n giving his undivided attention to his mom........... i just hope n expect all the children stand up for their mother........ madhvi has suffered enough..........

waiting eagerly to the updates....

tc
divya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishushankitvc

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful updatesHug.....loved it yaar....
Omg that aatya is thinking to put kareena"s proposal for duttaOuch...pls no ...Btw both bro and sis are arrogant and rude ...Ouch.....i hope naku better confess soonLOL...Omg she called himShocked...but gadha was busy with kareena...and kareena chipku kahi kiOuch........anyways awesome yaar...coming to todays update wow finally dutta stood up for his momThumbs Up....kala and naku going to kolkataWink..i hope D follows themLOL....omg he found out that kripalani rejected the case and he is mad coz naku didn"t tell him.....i wanna see more of tasha in nxt part...pls yaar..its a request.....thanx amillion for the update...u take care and see ya around...
love and hugs suhanaHug

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
mindblowing update...............................
Happy Saraswati Puja........................

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged
hey superbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear...........
i  loved  dutta's  attitude  in  this  update................OMG  he shout at  leela n  ask  her  to  say  sorry  to  AS......wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's  like AS's son...................simply  supebbbbbbbbbb  n  dutta  is angryLOL  abt  naku coz  she is  leaving  to  kolkatta  na....................

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 08 February 2011 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Thanks dear,
U made today's morning very beautiful for me.
The reason ,well ,u fufilled my wish Smile
Finally Dutta showed Leela her place in that house & wowClap,what a way to show.
The whole convo. is going to keep smile on my face for the whole day becaz for the first time dutta stood up for his aai saheb.
I also liked that fact that dutta remembered how his mother was treated by his aatya.
Ok,so now female RSAngry,yaa i am going to call her that thinks that she can make nakku run away or may be dutta will realise his mistake.
Do worry lady,u r in for surprise,becaz ur tricks will only bring them closer & i would love to see ur face at that time.LOLLOLLOL
Thanks to kala ,as she is standing by nakusha.
So now dutta is angry on nakku for not informing,looks like in their next convo. ,dhamaka hone wala hai.
Waiting for next one already,
Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishushankitvc

Go to top