Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 55)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

as usual, ur update was wonderful........

well u brought in 2 new characters....... they sound so much like r RS...........

but i am super happy, bcos v know r dutta is very smart in ur FF....... he will leave no stone unturned to make nakku jealous....LOLLOL the moment he sniffs nakku's jealousy in the air, he will be all over herLOLLOLLOL....... she always used to do that though unintentionally giving prominence to baaji instead of dutta......... now the ball is in dutta's courtSmileSmile....... oh i am so eager to see how nakku realizes her jealous side n gives in for dutta's proposal...........

i am eagerly waiting for tomorrow's update as the j scenes have already made an entry....... kya idea jayati.....Smile

tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Tinni missed ur update an Saturday yaar
Thanx for updating
Now cud u plz plz get rid of this Aatya women just in one update she has got me fuming mad.
That Leelu she just can't give it a rest can she oh no she has to ruin everything for everyone specially AS
Dis Karena had better not get any ideas in her head we still ain't seen D and N get together yet we don't want a third wheel in the dynamics thank u very much
Lovely update Tinni
And plz update soon

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
nice going dear

Fishfish

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 06 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
Lovely update...
Will there be a fight of sorts between kareena and naku?
I dont like that aatya or whatever she is so irritating, and has no life and no friends..saari picnic kharab kardiAngry
Ek dum Raja dude ki behen

Edited by Suvi7884 - 06 February 2011 at 10:30pm

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
When i logged in in the morning in office to read the update i was stunned and then disappointed that there was none....it added to my monday blues...and vandu can tell you how bad monday blues are for me....then i logged in again a few minutes ago and yeayeee u updated..thanks..

So another picnic...wow...i know Kolkatians love picnics especially during dec-feb as all the spots are beautiful at this time....hope you had great time.

It was a gr8 update won't say mich as i want to know what happens next...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,
I hope u had a fun filled picnic & a great weekend.
So,my guess was right,this aatya is female version of RS or even worseAngry
How dare she call kalpana aunty criminalAngry
When will leela stop behaving like this,now a days her behaviour seems so childish with only one motto-put AS & nakku  in bad books.
I felt so bad for AS,only one day she got to spend with her children after so many years & that also washed away by this lady's insults.
I liked kanta today,i had a feeling from last post that she has her own mind & she actully likes D-N bonding unlike her aunt.She proved me right.she actully told everything she knew to nakku.
OH,nakku,my poor baby,she felt a ping of j-factor after listening to kanta.
That kriplani must have got orders from RS not to take up case.
Nakku couldn't bear to hear kareena's voice alongside dutta & probably these small small things only will lead to her confession.
Even though i am irritated with aatya but i will agree with Kavita,so far as she works as catalyst in D-N love story,i don't mind.
As for kareena,somehow i feel she might not be interested in dutta.

Looking forward to a long update tommorrow with some dutta-nakku convo.
Have a nice day.
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishushankitvc

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged

Hey Tin.. hope yopu had a wonderful picnic. My hubby is from Kolkata and I have heard from him about picnics esp in Nov/Dec as Shilpi said. Shilpi - I also agree about Monday blues. We both moan and groan and somehow muddle through our Mondays Tin.. so I know exactly what she means as we look for every lil bit to cheer us up on Monday mornings and needless to say your FF is definitely one of those things! Waise, I did not sleep at all last night as Rohan was restless with a cough and as I was woken up by him at 2:30 am, I decided to read your FF! But kya Tin, koi Tasha nahin :( I thought we had a deal that you get Sat off and we get Tasha on Monday..hmm...but it was so good to read your FF yaar as I missed it over the weekend!

Uff.. Leela.. but her final countdown has just begun.. with Aatya saying that Leela knew about her coming and only she cares for the home, Dutta can see very well, how she has been playing games now. Thanks for naku, who first made him think of leela's actions, but now she has been doing so many such acts that it is clear to him who is doing all the mischief! Kanta is a refreshing change and lol I can just see who her 'reliable' source is LOL..accha hain, now leela might blurt out her plans to Kanta who will feed them to Naku whether she wants to hear them or not!

The less said about Royal lifestyle the better. We have one living example in the country I live too..uff, just cos they are royal blood, aatya thinks everyone has to dance to their tunes..Gosh, felt a bit of a twinge when Aatya asks who naku is and she looked so lost and alone.. since she has not accepted D's proposal, he cannot say she is his would be wife na.. so AS had to speak up..

Hmmm.. Kareena accha naam hain..suits the character..but I cannot make up my mind on her yet.. maybe in another couple of parts, I might be able to..at this point she comes across not as someone who will go all out to achieve what she wants, otherwise would she have quit the Miss India contest?! Maybe now that the prize is a certain Mr. D, she might think otherwise and do everything to get him? Otherwise why choose D as the model to paint and take so long when he is clearly getting impatient.. hmm.. maybe it's just me who does not even like the thought of a third angle as N-D have not even started off as a couple na..uske pehle hi haddi aa jaye toh.. hmmm

Of course Kripalini has sold himself to RS who has asked him to give up that case..

Oh Tin.. my heart soared when she phone him.. the conversation was just superb though very brief.. esp main bol rahi thi.. and him saying pata hai...oh.. how apt, how perfect were the lines.. kudos to you..so typical of D-N in this FF..uff, did that Kareena have to screech then?!! Grrr..it must have taken Naku so much courage to phone him and loved how he picked up the phone as soon as he saw her name flashing on it..but just as soon as my heart soared, it crashed as well when the call ended so abruptly..phir mein sow nahin payi for a long time :(

Why do I feel instead of Kala, Naku will find D waiting in the caf for her?!that would be awesome as they will be away from the haveli on their own.. yippee, first time they may have a drink together!and pls with no interruptions at least let them have a decent conversation :) and yes, I am loving the jealous Naku.. and D will see it too and use it to his full advantage, but pls Tin, bahut zyaada math hone dena huh, otherwise with N I also will be upset at D :(

I have one query though.. the scene where sits in her room and thinks and Kanta informs her of Kareena - does it happen on the day Aatya arrives? Is that when she thinks she is deviating from her aim and plans to meet kripalini? And then she phones D after having met Kripalini hai na? so she is going to meet Kala after this appt with Kripalini na. so the previous night she saw all in the lawn and could not even go to Bolt, the next day she goes to meet Kripalini and is now fuming that all through that day also she could not even speak to D?!

But she did mention on the phone that mein gayi thi aaj.. now D is super smart in your story and will in no time find out where she went and where she will be next and Kala being the sweetie she is will be more than happy to swap places with D in the caf na?!! pls aisa hi ho...

Waise, aur kitne bro-sis hain iss RS ke.. you did mention he was closest to GauriDevi.. wonder if there was another sibling who was more amiable in nature?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123ushankitvc

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 07 February 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Uff.. Leela.. but her final countdown has just begun.. with Aatya saying that Leela knew about her coming and only she cares for the home, Dutta can see very well, how she has been playing games now. Thanks for naku, who first made him think of leela's actions, but now she has been doing so many such acts that it is clear to him who is doing all the mischief! Kanta is a refreshing change and lol I can just see who her 'reliable' source is LOL..accha hain, now leela might blurt out her plans to Kanta who will feed them to Naku whether she wants to hear them or not!

I agree,kanta really has her own mind,and she actually can she love between dutta & nakku,which nakku is not sure off.I really want dutta to show leela her place very soon,i just cann't bear her idiotic acts anymore.It would be fun to watch when kanta will go against leelaLOL

The less said about Royal lifestyle the better. We have one living example in the country I live too..uff, just cos they are royal blood, aatya thinks everyone has to dance to their tunes..Gosh, felt a bit of a twinge when Aatya asks who naku is and she looked so lost and alone.. since she has not accepted D's proposal, he cannot say she is his would be wife na.. so AS had to speak up..

@Bold: Bang on,even i am sailing in the same boat,so i know the feeling

Hmmm.. Kareena accha naam hain..suits the character..but I cannot make up my mind on her yet.. maybe in another couple of parts, I might be able to..at this point she comes across not as someone who will go all out to achieve what she wants, otherwise would she have quit the Miss India contest?! Maybe now that the prize is a certain Mr. D, she might think otherwise and do everything to get him? Otherwise why choose D as the model to paint and take so long when he is clearly getting impatient.. hmm.. maybe it's just me who does not even like the thought of a third angle as N-D have not even started off as a couple na..uske pehle hi haddi aa jaye toh.. hmmm

So far i don't think she is interested in dutta more than a painting subject,let's hope it remains that waySmile since,even i don't want any third angle in their story.

Of course Kripalini has sold himself to RS who has asked him to give up that case..

Totally agree.

Oh Tin.. my heart soared when she phone him.. the conversation was just superb though very brief.. esp main bol rahi thi.. and him saying pata hai...oh.. how apt, how perfect were the lines.. kudos to you..so typical of D-N in this FF..uff, did that Kareena have to screech then?!! Grrr..it must have taken Naku so much courage to phone him and loved how he picked up the phone as soon as he saw her name flashing on it..but just as soon as my heart soared, it crashed as well when the call ended so abruptly..phir mein sow nahin payi for a long time :(

They are not even couple & yet their convo. is so like that of coupleDay Dreaming

Why do I feel instead of Kala, Naku will find D waiting in the caf for her?!that would be awesome as they will be away from the haveli on their own.. yippee, first time they may have a drink together!and pls with no interruptions at least let them have a decent conversation :) and yes, I am loving the jealous Naku.. and D will see it too and use it to his full advantage, but pls Tin, bahut zyaada math hone dena huh, otherwise with N I also will be upset at D :(

I hope what u say comes true,Nakku's jelousy will ultimately push her towards admission of her love.But,i will rather like to see dutta not using it as advantage & let nakku own her own confess.

Waise, aur kitne bro-sis hain iss RS ke.. you did mention he was closest to GauriDevi.. wonder if there was another sibling who was more amiable in nature?!

As far as i remember,he is the only male member,so i guess she must be his one & only younger sister.waise vandu,do u want more versions of RS,u like him so much?LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123ushankitvc

Go to top