Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 53)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear............
so  finally  AS ,kala,roops all  r  enjoying  their  life  as  other  family  n  dutta  too  admire  them  na.........it  was  superbbbbbbb  n  dutta  is  non-veg lover  n  naku  likes  only  veg...........hmm......... interesting..................now  one  new  entry ???????????? looking  fwd............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
Awww they had a wonderful picnic.. love how all the family except RS ofc were there and laughing and behaving normally... but loool dutta kept moaning about his lobster heheheLOL.. finally he did make it lol... bechari nakku wanted to puke.
nice song.. so apt for the situation.. n aww they are lost into each otherDay Dreaming..  I love how they kept looking at each other all day lol.. haila i cnt tke it anymre... nakku needs to give an answer lol.. ..
Aatya? Choti tai? is it raja saab's sister? i hope she's nice whoever she is..
Ohhh dats ok... u enjoy ur picnicBig smile

Edited by Sophia21 - 04 February 2011 at 3:42am

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
hi jayati...

very nice update dear...... the picnic scenes u wrote were amazing, cud easily imagine the characters............

now who is this new character, a negative one or positive one...........?

now more work for all of them to keep naku back?....... oh god...... one more cliffhanger......

if possible for u, v wud expect a weekend special, otherwise a long update on monday wud do of course with lots of TaSha conversations

tc
divya

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Simply fantastic Jayati.

What a picnic yaar, AS laughing ,chatting,Kala-roops covered in flour,dutta for once feeling like real home.Are yaar tune to ek picnic me bohut kuch de diya.
OMG,dutta pulling nakku's leg .U better get nakku confess soon,otherwise dutta bechari ko pareshan kar dega.I absolutely loved that lobster part.
For the first time today ,i felt happy for AS.I mean after spending so many yrs. in the haveli ,she was all alone.Due to nakku,she got the chance to connect with her children & vice-versa.

I am so happy,my thought came true about the mysterious person ,as i had told vandu that realative of RS.She turned out to be his sister.Aur entry se hi lagta hai ,RS ka female version hai.
I think she spoke to leela on phone,& leelaAngry purposely didn't inform anyone.
So again AS is in trouble?Hope this time dutta,kala & roops help their mom.

From my side,i give u break tommorrow,since today's update was awasome.Smile

Enjoy ur picnic & have a wonderful weekend,
PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged

Awesome.. awesome part Tin.. bahut bahut mazaa aaya padke..

Kanta - it was a nice touch to read about her inner thoughts.. so far she was just Leela's shadow to me, but now I can see that she has started to like and maybe respect Naku a bit. And the way she also enjoyed seeing everyone so happy makes me think when the time comes, she might make up her own mind and stick around in the house when Leelu will be asked to leave!

AS - gosh .. I felt so happy/sad seeing her state.. she is scared to close her eyes lest she think the beautiful day was a dream.. sigh.. all those years of negligence and neglect were probably alleviated to a certain extent spending that one day happily..with her family around her as she would have wanted always.. as she would have dreamt in her youth..she probably felt like the proudest mum ever :-)

The whole day was spread before me like a collection of picture perfect snaps.. of the sisters with flour on their hair.. of AS enjoying herself thoroughly in the kitchen .. nakku and roops drawing rangoli with the masalas.. of a certain Man eyeing his woman opening.. of a certain woman eyeing her man slealthily hoping no one is watching.. maybe Roops-baaji sharing a warm look ...sigh it was perfect..I just wish Dutta kicked the butt yaar, does he not know the bad effects of the smoke?!!

OMG.. Naku turning to Baaji for everything is playing on his mind big time..and he is getting payback for that too.. lekin naku turns to baaji first again when kala laughs at D's joke! Hmm..

OMG.. I am loving D's sense of humour even more, or should I say yours Tin.. it was just one line, but he really knows what to speak and when.. and poor naku, she looked so sute not understanding at first, trying to rally some support and finding none..hm.. so D finds N namkeen, I would have thought teekhi would be more appropriate ;-P

And I enjoyed where D was waiting for her reaction on seeing the lobster.. he is such a prankster..he loves to tease her so much..and how nave and honest naku is when she says mujhe waise yeh bana nab hi nahin aata.. such a sweet lil kiddo she is and he dissected it too for her viewing! Gosh, Dutta itna satayega just cos she turns to Baaji!!!pata nahin jab tak haan nahin bolegi, aur kya kya karke usko tadpayega.. see, the comfort level between the two has increased now.. of course, she wont admit it, but unknowingly she is getting deeper and deeper into D!

The description of the after lunch scene was just perfect.. it brought back my childhood memories too Tin.. hot Sunday afternoon.. after amma's home made biryani-raitha, we 3 kids would be on the floor, amma on the settee trying to catch a few winks and dad with the new paper..sigh.. loved reading it..esp naku listening to the song (very apt choice and I loved SRK in it)and unknowingly kept on staring at him and he too lost in her sigh.. uss aatya ko bhi tabhi aa tapakna tha..

And seriously if D had even thought of erbuking Naku about how she cant think beyond alu-paneer, I would have thrown my boots at him.. Grrrr

No, I don't see any positive vibes from her seeing all the reactions.. AS jumping up like RS khud aagaye lol..kids also not overly eager with her visit..i am sure she is here to stir up things..but who knows other than you of course Tin ;-P .. will she be the catalyst that will get Naku to confess finally..

Tin, I am getting Tasha withdrawal symptoms..to be honest I don't know what I want anymore.. I loved their chori chupe looks during the whole day, him teasing her mercilessly with his deeds.. but am also wanting to see tasha on their own..as their comfort levels have gone up a bit, do you think naku might be able to hold a conversation with D without being terse or biting his head off ;-)

Picnic Tin.. tune itna picnic plan kiya in RG that you yourself want to go, is it?!!! I don't blame you.. I also soo love picnics.. here in UK, I  try to do that on weekends.. take my kids, neighbours kids and any other kid who wants to come to watch hubby and friends play cricket ;-).. it is such a nice change to eat out in the open under shaded trees with kids playing in the park.. sigh,, I look outside and it is freezing :(  anyway, enuf of my rambling.. hope you have a lovely picnic.. yes, it would be awesome to get even a small update tomorrow maybe a tasha one.. or give us an extra special one on Monday dear.. that would do just fine as well.. whatever suits you :)

You do enuf updating 6 days a week without fail!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123Sophia21suhana19

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati Hug
First all of Iam really very very sorry for commenting late Embarrassed
Thanx alot for the wonderful updates yaar Wink Loved it
Wow they all had picnic at home and really enjoyed themselves ...
Loved the song u picked for Tasha Day Dreaming btw I hope this new entry don't create problems for our tasha ..thanx yaar ..waiting for the nxt part ..U have fun at ur picnic ...take care and see ya around ..
Love and Hugs suhana Hug

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Hey Tinni .....................awesum update.......da way u described da picnic it felt we r also joining ..i don kno if i can make myself clear..........luved tasha stealing glances...........it wud be nice if  u cud manage a small update tomorrow as it is sunday will be a off................otherwise its perfectly alright.........enjoy ur picnic dear .........as our awesumest writer also needs rest .................but plz plz plz give us a lovely tasha convo on monday...........tk care bye

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
wow tin nice part; loved it. tasha scenne awsome....... i'm happy for AS that she is now with her children..... and everyone is enjoying teasing naku... specially dutta.....and this aatya oh no now what she's gonna do????????? thanx for BOLT...Big smile

Fishfish

Go to top