Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 51)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
LOL... loveeee it... Leela fuming with anger cause her kitchen being taken... hailaa even dutta realised that leela doesnt only inform his dad but also instigate him ... great going..
such a light hearted update... the cooking seems fun.. n leela is hell bent on spoiling it by not giving key... arree kala ghar ki beti hain.. whats leela's problem..but oh well.. baaji brought the ingredients.. n aaww later dutta came with more ingredients..
AS burst out laughing??? Im sure this is the first time she laughed openly infront of her kids, oh maybe this is the first time she even laughed in this house. Great to see that...
I guess dutta will b joining the picnic as well now... let's see if Nakku accepts his proposal at the picnic lol...
Great update as usual....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey jayati.....

wow, wat a nice update yaar........ i jst finishd shilpita's song sequence post n was overwhelmed with emotions n now ur FF update....... u both are gems of LTL for giving us such wonderful FFs n posts......SmileSmile

oh the whole family under one roof enjoying themselves......... oh there u go, such simple things in life give u so much pleasure....... cooking n having ur own food........... lovely update.......

raja saab cannot overrule his son's words......... mmm........ dutta has a good command over his dad?Smile

just loved the last sentence of AS laughing n the others joining in after RS exit..... oh i am so waiting for leela's oust from her work in this beautiful house...........  she should b out of work for real long n should realize her place soon.........

god bless u..... n tc
divya

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Raja Saab shifted his glance from his wife to his son, ignored Bajirao's greeting, gritted his teeth and then turned calling out, Leela ring the club and tell them to book a room for me till tomorrow, I am checking in just now….stomping his feet he left the kitchen banging the door shut….

There was a pin drop silence for few seconds and then Ayi Sahib burst into a laughter…others joined…

Raja saab sounded like Our Dutta in ltl..."Main sirf daahi khaunga!!" LOL....

Awesome update better than anything....loved it..
so dutta hates it when Nakku ignores him..poor guy...and wow...leela ki kartooth dutta ke samne aa rahi hai..

madhavi laughing for a change...i loved it. thanks yaar..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishPooja_219

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Nice update...really funny..the picnic..Raja dude going away..everyone helping to get/make food.LOL

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Thnx for such a lovely update TInni....................leelu dear is having a hard time Big smile..................D is getting more n more j .......now plz make N say sumthing nice to D...............hopefully this picnic will make her come out of da shell..............n it was equally good to see AS having fun, now all her children cud come close to her..............RS got really angry, i think now he will make sum plan to make N miserable, but i think N will handle that.........n there is going to be new entry..........who can be that sum one who will help RS or AS. Ermm...............eagerly waiting for tomorrow....
take care.........

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,

As usual awasomeClap
I had mentioned in yesterday's comment that leela will try to creat problem,& she proved me right.
OMG i am understanding leela so much ** makes a note to get checked by doctor**LOL
The cooking cum picnic is turning out too good yaar.
The thing i liked most in today's update is nakku indirectly manage to throw RS out of his own houseLOLLOLLOL
Wow,AS bursting into laughter,kamaal kar diya tune.
Ab jaldi se nakku ko bhi dutta ke liye mana le ,i cann't see his condition.

Have a nice day,
PoojaSmile

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged

Hi Tin..

Dutta got off the bed as he felt restless on his own .. chalo I can give him some ideas for starters... he can start by dreaming of some lovely moments with Naku with his eyes wide open ;-P Think up of ideas on how to stalk her and convince her without going on his knees.. thinking of more jhakaas ideas to make her ears burn and us poor souls to laugh our hearts out ;-P.. should I give u more...

Wow.. cooking class. I love cooking and firmly believe the way to a man's heart is thru his... yes, my hubby is a living example of this and his expanding waistline proof of this ;-P..kya Dutta you don't like sooji ka halwa..so what.. u still can eat it.. u wont collapse by eating it.. see, this is exactly what Leela means that in their house everyone's demands/desires are to be met and probably 10 diff items prepared as per each one's tastes!! It is so much better to adjust and learn to like everything.. chalo naku sikha degi tujhe ab.. now that she has made it, I am sure u will lick it off ur plate ;-P seeing their diff types of puri shapes, reminds me of Rohan's and Sanju's attempts at rolling out rotis and I would be as exasperated as Nakku waiting for them to finish so I can finish the rest phataphat!

Hmmm.. D has started giving Leelu the cold shoulder.. what a difference from the earlier chapters na..it is amazing to see it..RS gets into a sulk as everyone has ganged up on one side leaving him alone..i was reading with trepidation the standoff between kala-leela for the grocery items..gosh, naku diffused the situation today.. pata nahin aage kya hoga.. hope leelu gets one tight slap from kala.. she is the only one capable of doing that to her!

D gets jealous when naku talks to Baaji..how sweet.. arre, kab takh chalega inka yeh silences.. sigh Dutta is waiting and Naku is taking her own sweet time too.. ab jaldi kar naku or should I say Dutta kuch achha idea soch to get her to snap out of it..to make her realise what is in her heart..

Very light hearted episode.. quite a change I must say as usually ur episodes are quite fast moving and today it was nice to read a light episode for a change.. much needed fun..pata nahin what she will cook for lunch and dinner.. will she get to know his fav dish or will his sisters insist she cook his fav dish and she does that without realising its his fav?!!! Gosh the possibilities ;-P

Lastly.. intriguing phone call..initially I thought it was RS caling gaurav..but no, RS was in the gym when this happens and he was not aware of the picnic till leela tells him na.. so this phone call was attented by leela..someone imp is coming.. Maybe AS ke in-laws?? Nahin.. they say Raja bhao agar plane bhe dete toh jaldi pahunchte.. so it's not D's grandparents..a new entry kya? Or is it Gaurav only?? Gosh if it is Gaurav and he eyes Naku, then toh toofan aa jayega..But then he is rich enuf to have his own plane, plus why would he bothered about ghar mein picnic?? So def a new entry lag raha hain..my imaginations are galloping away like Bolt.. better wait for tomorrow!

@Jorda - i am much better dear.. thanks for asking :-)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123Pooja_219

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 03 February 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

Wow.. cooking class. I love cooking and firmly believe the way to a man's heart is thru his... yes, my hubby is a living example of this and his expanding waistline proof of this ;-P..kya Dutta you don't like sooji ka halwa..so what.. u still can eat it.. u wont collapse by eating it.. see, this is exactly what Leela means that in their house everyone's demands/desires are to be met and probably 10 diff items prepared as per each one's tastes!! It is so much better to adjust and learn to like everything.. chalo naku sikha degi tujhe ab.. now that she has made it, I am sure u will lick it off ur plate ;-P seeing their diff types of puri shapes, reminds me of Rohan's and Sanju's attempts at rolling out rotis and I would be as exasperated as Nakku waiting for them to finish so I can finish the rest phataphat!

Bang on vandu ,in my case my hubby is much better cook than me so i am blessed. 

Hmmm.. D has started giving Leelu the cold shoulder.. what a difference from the earlier chapters na..it is amazing to see it..RS gets into a sulk as everyone has ganged up on one side leaving him alone..i was reading with trepidation the standoff between kala-leela for the grocery items..gosh, naku diffused the situation today.. pata nahin aage kya hoga.. hope leelu gets one tight slap from kala.. she is the only one capable of doing that to her!

I am actully waiting for thappad ki gunj ,may it be kala or better how about AS does the honours,now that will be a fun to watchLOL

Very light hearted episode.. quite a change I must say as usually ur episodes are quite fast moving and today it was nice to read a light episode for a change.. much needed fun..pata nahin what she will cook for lunch and dinner.. will she get to know his fav dish or will his sisters insist she cook his fav dish and she does that without realising its his fav?!!! Gosh the possibilities ;-P

As far as i remember his fav. dish is fish & nakku is veg. so i guess dutta ko veg. se hi kam chalana padega. 

Lastly.. intriguing phone call..initially I thought it was RS caling gaurav..but no, RS was in the gym when this happens and he was not aware of the picnic till leela tells him na.. so this phone call was attented by leela..someone imp is coming.. Maybe AS ke in-laws?? Nahin.. they say Raja bhao agar plane bhe dete toh jaldi pahunchte.. so it's not D's grandparents..a new entry kya? Or is it Gaurav only?? Gosh if it is Gaurav and he eyes Naku, then toh toofan aa jayega..But then he is rich enuf to have his own plane, plus why would he bothered about ghar mein picnic?? So def a new entry lag raha hain..my imaginations are galloping away like Bolt.. better wait for tomorrow!

Looks like i missed this part,i guess i was enjoying their cooking experience too much.But if the person mentioned raja bhao ,can the person be distant relative of RS? That means new entry.
I always like to read ur thoughts about this FF .As much as i enjoy reading actual FF,ur interpretations/observations are also very good.

PoojaSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

Go to top