Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 47)

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Tins.......nice part yaar........hope Naku to listen to AS n Kala n accepts the proposal........now Dutta wants Naku to come to him........lets see what happens.......Kala is so bindass..........hope this is real not fake..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update HugLoved it .....Thumbs UpClap
Wow iam loving this kala and her attitude ...I hope she stays positiveWink
Naku and Kala RockWink...
I loved the way kala gave back to Leelu PartyLOL.....Just awesome....
AS wants Naku to accept the proposal .....i hope naku just don"t accept to prove something ....i want her to accept D propsal out of love for himDay Dreaming
Haila dutta doesn"t want to go on his kneesLOL...will wait and watch ...only time will tellWink....But iam sure he is planning something ..may be make naku JealousWinkLOL.....
Last Convo btw kala and naku was sweet ...and the flower part as wellLOL.....
Waiting for the nxt part eagerly ...Big smile
u take care and see ya around......
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

Fishfish

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
can't wait for the next update!! loved it!!

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Chapter 24

hai meri Bhau ki rago me, if it is my mother's you have some more time lekin agar Baba ka hai phataphat kar nehi toh gadi next station ke liye nikal jayegi…chal shuru ho ja….

+++++++

Bajirao stood without expression as the clerk of the Racing Association registered the name of ShiBaji Rao Racers….the name was very obvious but then Roops was not relenting to give another name…2 bomb phat chuke hai, teesra me kya pharak parega…

The clerk looked up at him, mamla kya hai Baji Rao I see the same address as of the Haveli…one address two banners….

Bajirao made a face, kya pata mai toh naukar hu, bade logo ka bade bade nakhre, mai toh sirf hokum manta hu….

Hmmm last season Raja Saab lost in two major tournaments, is he ensuring that this season he does not miss any…

Areh nehi nehi har jeet toh laga hi rehta hai..Raja Saab is not ruffled by that….this is Roopvati's banner….

Yes that I can see….hmmmm…bagawat to nehi? Revolt against the old man…

Baji swallowed…areh kya Sureshji, your mind is working over time …aur hume kya lena dena…chaliye mujhe jaldi hai, I have to take a delivery, kindly release me quickly….

+++++++++
Looking outside, you dream. Looking inside, you awaken (quote from 'The Monk who sold his Farari)

Naku got ready for duty, Kala was sleeping deeply on the settee, she made minimum noise, yesterday Kala ensured she gets to stay in the house, Ayi Sahib also wants her to stay back and marry Dutta, teach these people a few lessons, Kala asked her to hurry up and make up her mind…Naku did not know what to do ,,,she missed her parents more now and he knows about them…hmm what does he know…yesterday they came back late and he was not at home till then and she felt too shy to knock at his door, even if he was there….

Breathing in fresh air as she walked out towards the stable she hoped today would be a better day…Kala & Roops assured her yesterday they will help her ensuring she is not thrown out of the house but then not endlessly, I am not here to stay for long, I have my own work, Roops did not say anything, Naku knew….Naku crossed over to the Stable, she saw two stable hands arriving from the other side, she greeted them, they ignored her…Naku sighed well nobody likes when a colleague gets special favours, she is not one of them….but then today is a new day and hopefully she will have a better time…

The entered the stable and felt his presence, she turned her heard to scan and then ran towards his stall 'Boooooooooolt" she cried, seeing him standing with his neck out ….he responded as she threw her hands around his neck, kissing him, scratching and twisting his ears….

Haaaaaaai maine toh kiss bhi nehi manga tha, do char ear twist hi mil jaate….a lazy voice spoke from behind…

Naku became stiff….a hand from behind reached out to Bolt over her shoulders…

Hi Bolt, how are you….good boy, made two of my mares pregnant…good work Bolt….

Yeh Bolt kaha gaya tha….Naku asked carefully…..

To the other farm to have some fun….

I thought Bolt was sold……Naku made a brave attempt to cover up her faux pass…

Now what can I do to your thinking, as it is you think too much….your mind works overtime….

Putting her hands on her waist, Naku turned, I thought you were the one so said…

He put his hand on both her sides pushing her back against the stall door….Did I say anything wrong? Ghora bechke khata hu, the truck was transporting other horses to the buyer, usse me bhej diya Bolt ko to have some fun, ekhi kharcha me ho gaya…he winked at her….

Naku's ears burnt, she did not know what to say when Bolt pushed Dutta with his head making him lose his balance and fall on the ground…

Yeh jaida hoshiyar math banna, this time I will sell you for sure…he sprang up going towards the exit…

Suno..suniye…Naku went after him, she had to know about her family…

Dutta turned…I think yesterday you were mad as my father did not address you properly…and I do have a name, people do address me properly….

Bhau Sa….

Dutta shook his forefinger you will not call me that…whatever your decision is I will honour but then I will not be your Bhau…..

You visited Kalpana Auntie, she told me to inform you she will accept your proposal of meeting Mr Kripalini and then she also said you know about my family as I must ask you as her time was up on the phone…..Naku asked instead….

Hmmm and what do you think I know of your family….

Are they sick and hospitalized…..

Nakusha you are an intelligent girl, agar aisa kuch hota wouldn't I have taken you to meet them….itna bada pathar dil toh mai nehi hu….

You mean to say….

He came forward, taking out Bolt from the stall, picking up one of the saddles started buckling up Bolt

Nakusha's eyes were followed his movements…he seemed to be very busy…..Nakusha grabbed his arm….

DUTTA WHAT HAPPENED TO MY PARENTS AND BHAU….

Woh toh tu hi janti hai Naku…apne andar jhhak ke dek, you know it…he replied in calm voice….

Nakusha's lips shook…Dutta lifted her up and put her on the saddle, climbing behind her, they rode out of the stable, as Nakusha cried, he held her tightly….

++++++

After a week

Nakusha was lying on the settee, today it was her off day…..as per habit her eyes opened but then she lay still, Kala was a light sleeper and she sleeps with difficulty often getting up in the night….Nakusha felt drained and empty as she lay, that day they rode and rode for how long she has not idea, finally when she was drained she slumped…..then Dutta brought Bolt to trot, slowly they came back to the Haveli….Leela was standing with her hands …Dutta Raja Sahib wants to see you, she said….

Dutta helped Nakusha to climb down from the horse….

One minute Leela, let me take Nakusha to Ayi Sahib….

Leela narrowed her eyes, the first time her eyes went towards Nakusha who was looking sick….

Isse kya huwa…..

She now knows that she has lost her parents…..

But wasn't that known…what was she expecting? Leela mocked….

Dutta gave her a hard stare and then took her towards Ayi Sahib's parlour….

For the next two / three days Nakusha mourned her family, Ayi Sahib had organized a puja in the memory of her parents and brother….Nakusha was overwhelmed…she even got to speak to her aunt with special permission…once again they mourned their loss together. Then Nakusha went back to her work, keeping to herself mainly, work kept her mind busy, Bajirao gave some books on horse breeding to read, tera dimag laga rahega. She got to see Dutta too, busy as the racing season was coming up and due to epidemic like situation breaking in the affected areas, they had to make some injections in emergency basis resulting backlog in their regular orders which now has come under time pressure….when he walk passed her, she could feel his eyes on her, she even felt the nudges Roops and Kala gave with their elbow…bechara bhau takte reh jata hai….aur kitna din tarpayga….Naku saw but did not see…she knew Ayi Sahib had expectations from her, she knew Kala and Roops liked to see her as their 'Vehini' but somehow Naku's mind was clogged….she simply could not take a decision….

With a brief knock the door opened….Good morning Kala Tai, Kanta entered…you wanted your tea at 7…..

Good morning Kanta, put it down…..

Kanta put the tray next to bed and turned to leave….

Hey Kanta if I can recall correctly I had ordered for two cups of tea, aaj Naku ka off hai…remember…

Kanta stood with her mouth shut…

Arey kya huwa….

Well eerr…As per Maam, Raja Saab has said Nakusha has outlived our hospitality…we have been asked not to serve her anything….

Kala kept quiet …then said okay so be it…take this tea away…I will also not have it….

Tai aap aisa maath kaho, we are only carrying out our orders….

Ha I understand, Kala replied in her sofest tone…tujhe maine kuch kaha...ja ja yeh lekar ja...

Tai aap gussa ho rahe ho….

Kala Tai lets do one thing, lets have a picnic, Naku sat up.....

Picnic not a bad idea …hmmm bahut din picnic me nehi gaye…..kaha ja sakte…waise ekdo spot toh idhar pass me hai….

Why don't we have the picnic in the house itself…I mean today we look our own breakfast, lunch, dinner…

Cook…well …eer Kala hesitated….I am no cook….

I am, I can, my mother was teaching me …it will be fun, we will eat our own food today….

Kala loved the idea…..Yes yes come on….ok Kanta…shoo..teri haath ka chai mujhe nehi pina…I will make my own tea…..ja yeha se …bhag….

Kanta made a face and picked up the tray…

+++++++

+++++++

(Okay friends since I have brought back Bolt on demand I want two days of rest heheheheh)

Edited by tintiny - 01 February 2011 at 10:57pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224vahgarshruti10augustRuyaVampgirlpiyushidivya17-7sasha_1prettywomandesigrl414shally_mvikadesigirlstonexbfunofbb123ltl_fanPooja_219blueopalushankitvcMelodiousDreamsSophia21suhana19meghapartiaamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi...Natasha..._Eternity_

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Reserved ......... Me first.........

YipeeeeeeeeeeeeDancing........... Bolt is bckBig smile.............. Bolt too missed NakuLOL.......... so sweet of Dutta........ he never sold Bolt.............Luved the Tasha convo at the stable......nakku pampering Bolt and duttas taunt......atlast she accepted the fact that her family members were no more........... I liked the way dutta made hr accept the fact and consoling her.......... He is truly and deeply in luv W*H herWink....... She too is realising butConfused........... cant make a decision............. whaaaaaaaat!!!!!!! Raajasaab AngryAngryasked to not prvide her the food or any facilities...........
Mr. Raajasaab wait till Dutta hears abt thisLOL............. Kala is so sweet.......she plans picnic in the house itself........ Nakku to cook......... Hope Dutta to tastes the food Nakku cooksTongue............
Looking frwrd to tomorrows updt...........good day..........cya ..........

Edited by ushankitvc - 01 February 2011 at 8:43pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel_eyes555Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Tinni lovely update yaar
Yipeee u bawt Bolt back
And font u dare even think of tharpaoimg me wid a 2 day holiday I can't have my breakfast widout reading ur FF
Hope Nakku makes up her mind soonn

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
lovely update.............wow! bolt is back...................naku finally accepting the death of her parents.................plz don't take holiday.............as my morning starts with reading ur update............plz plz

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hailaaaa Bolltttt... Yaaaay he's back..!!
ohh he only went to have fun lol.. lucky bolt hehe..
Aww the way he consoled her when she realised that her parents were no more was way too sweeet... He's so caring and they rode one horse together.. Aw Roops and Kala wants to see her as their Vehini.
One week later.. Hailaaa nakku kitna tadpao ge Dutta ko.. haan kar na.. ohh so nakku n kala will have picnic again.. dats nice, her mind can be off things. it will be nice to see kala trying to cook n nakusha teaching her lol... have i mentionned i love kala? lool.. the way she told kanta to shoo lool.. bhag yahan se.. like she's talkin to a dog lool..

Hailaaaa holiday.. yaaar aisa mat kar.. i read ur update before going to bed lol.. varna incomplete si feel karti hoon... :(

Great update ... =)

Fishfish

Go to top