Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 46)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
@ kavita-Very well said..

@ jayati:

I find it rather intriguing how in the story two camps of sorts have developed...one is siding wid Nakkusha and the other with Raja sahib..or should i say leela..
The most intriguing part till now is that Kala is so refreshingly "I your face,sucker" kinda person...when leela said she always found Kala more like a man...i was reminded of myself...my frnds say that i will be challenge for a guy to get to me becoz of my man-like bold attitude..i don't care...its good that here kala is befriending naku...she needs kala's practicality..

waiting for tommoerow

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FishfishPooja_219

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
hey jayati...

kya subtle comedy between kala n naku......... wow....... i am just enjoying ur story to the fullest......... i hav read it twice, but stil want to read it again..........mm....

all the characters are involved.......... i am so eager to know how naku will end up with r cute as well as egoistic dutta........ haha..........SmileSmile he does not want to go down on his knees.........

kala knows her brother too well........... but one thing no one knows is, he cant just take his feet off air n move on......... poor soul, he will fall flat yet again........

i dont know how, but i expect even naku to not give in just bcos AS told her to marry dutta n teach a lesson to RS............

it shd b something more which will make dutta realize the meaning of true unconditional love.....

oh i am so eagerly waiting for tomorrow update...........

tc
divya
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Ohhh im loving kala more n more...she wants nakku to stay as her friend.. dats well sweet of her...
Hmmm Dutta is surely planning something.. lol he wnt go down on his knees n wnt ask her again but he gt something big under his sleeve..
Hailaaa kala thinks shes driving a jet or something lool.. seems like kala knows her bro really well... n wow shes an interior designer.. shes ryt.. she dsnt need no gaurav to survive!..
When nakku said "Lekin kal raat ko" i guessed Kala was probably crying in the room.. she might put a strong face onfront of everyone but she's still hurt ..
Ohhh that flower thing .. "I love you, I love you not".. use to do it, still do it lool.. well i guess the last petal will be "I love you".
I hope Dutta joins them for lunch lol.

Awesomeeee update.. Waiting for tomorrow Day Dreaming

Fishfish

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Hmm ... Kala told leela off ... I love this Kala

D , Hun what did u say
That u will not go down on ur knees with Rose for naku .. ( Filmy ) nd  that U  not going ask her to marry her  again, now she has to come to me and say she wants to marry u .....

U know though the idea of proposing kneeing on one knee is totally filmy ... I can doing it ..for naku ...

u say u will not ask again ... but then u will boy , yes u will .
But I also feel it will be both ways this time

Edited by scorpio10 - 01 February 2011 at 2:30am

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hi Jayati,

A very nice update.I did not like the reason AS gave to nakku to marry dutta.Exactly whom she wants to teach the lesson - RS or dutta.Today her character has left confusion for me.

Kala ,on the other hand,is so today woman.Seems like she shared some of her pain with nakku.So now its kala who stood up for nakku against leela,i must say now is seriously time for leela to back off.Slowly nakku is making her place in the house ,without her conscious knowledge.

Pls keep kala the way she is.

As for who will go down on knees,only u can tell.

Have a nice day,

PoojaSmile

prettywomanFishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Hey Tinni,
I am liking this Kala of urs............such a cool lady.......n already playing a cupid for tasha.........now AS is also getting some confidence back , its good that she has started to understand her son..........i totally loved da way D said that now N will hav to come to him.......Wow.......eagerly waiting for tomorrow  ....tk care

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Hey Tin.. I am feeling much better now.. Thanks .. thoda sa energy aa gaya!

Anyway, awesome part..thank god, not much of leela and even then she was shown her place very smartly by Kala!

AS- I actually felt really sad seeing her cry so much..i am glad she realised Kala does not want to burden her with her worries and hence not telling her anything.. but she needs to realise that it is bad as her kids find her weak and so are not able to share their fears/feelings with her.. hmm.. she needs to show to kala that she can share her burden..

Kala - as much as she is tough, she is still a woman and her heart somehow tells me that the girl in her from a decade ago is still there somewhere.. esp the way she treats naku as her own and is concerned and caring towards her..would love to know what she had wanted 10 years ago before she fell for her dad's words and married Gaurav.. did she also believe in love and happily ever after?  Loved the way she says makhi bhi nahin baithne deti tu apne naakh par.. LOL.. all her dialogues are very crisp and refreshing! Hmm..the way D thinks that he will not go on his knees with a red rose and how kala also thinks exactly the same (down on knees with rose) somehow tells me there is a lot more to this bro-sis rishta..a lot more understanding and love than seen on the exterior..getting a bunch of roses to play he loves me..loves me not.. awesome! See, this again tells me that she hasn't lost faith in love yet.. she has not turned bitter from this experience with Gaurav.. a lot of hurt is still there which she shared with nakku, but still a lot of healing left..

Dutta- sigh..i loved how he said now she will come to me and say she wants to marry me.. what confidence.. and that comes when one is sure of the other person's and his own love..he has seen that love in naku's eyes just as much as Kala and others have seen it..thoda akkadna zaroori..thoda toh Raja saab ke khoon ka bhi asar joga.. as long as his pride doesn't come before a fall ...i am loving it...ab mobile kyun uthaya?hmm..and ok so now he has baaji as his informer kya?!! And loved how he says will not let her go.. c'mon D thoda haq usske saamne bhi jatao na.. sigh... waiting for that Tin..

Naku- kya boloon.. u have your work cut out for you now! Would love to see you hold your head high and accept his proposal.. but for the right reasons..not to fight AS battles or to prove a point.. but for all the rights reasons..she is hurt that Dutta never told her about her parents, so am sure that will come soon.. ana that may be the point she actually realises?!!i am not sure how AS wants Nakku to teach everyone a lesson.. does she not care about what nakku feels for Dutta.. whether she loves him or not as that is the ground stone for any relation to flourish.Just cos she failed as Madhvi in that house and feels she can redeem herself through Naku..she is correct in asking naku to marry D as he will not get a better wife than her.. someone with integrity, love and courage..

FishfishPooja_219

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 6:42am | IP Logged

nice update ....

oh god....even kala encouraging tasha marriage ClapClapClapClap

Fishfish

Go to top