Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 44)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

PartyDancingPartyDancing

PartyDancingPartyDancing

I am dancing with joy nd excitement.. First she rejects D then gives it back to Raaj Saab hard nd fast .... I am loving it .ClapClapClapClapClapClap

D will now have to win her over ' this something I have been waiting to see  

Oh ! Boy He sure  has fallen head over heels in love with her ' It will be fun to see what will he do next ..

Well Leela ..My Darling ... no matter what u do ... Ur nightmare will come true ... should we arrange a bed for u in the asylum

For u leela

Tin ....One request .....a longer update

Edited by scorpio10 - 30 January 2011 at 11:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlPooja_219Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
hi jayati,

wow, a superb update.......

i just loved naku's attitude....... towards RS......... superb.......

AS is still confused abt her own son, poor thing........... so dutta wud hav proposed marriage asking in hand for naku near her auntSmileSmile oh he is such a gentleman......... i just loved dutta here..... ur way of writing is very easy for us imagine dutta......... n naku of course, but with a twist....Wink

so, now i am so eagerly waiting for AS to tel naku abt dutta proposal to her aunt first.......... oh i m also sad that she wil go to dutta to ask abt her family......... n of course, i expect an emotional union again...... she melting in his arms............... he gently consoling her.......

now, im very eagerly waiting for tomorrow's update..........

keep pouring........

lotz luv n tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

swati2008 IF-Dazzler
swati2008
swati2008

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Tin.......awesome part.......loved Naku's attitude.......thats why Dutta loves her.....yup Dutta u hav choosen a perfect girl........AS is still confused about his son........poor AS.....Kalpana aunty is ready to fight the case due to Dutta.......now Naku should listen to AS n agree to marry Dutta........

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
amazing...... what an ans sirji......... Clap naku you are too good, raja sahab ki bolti band kar di.... uff this leela spying on our TASHA Angry & then her ghatiya thought ki " no one will know she is missing" agar dutta will come to know abt this then leelu ki toh chutti ho jayegi..... so dutta now know he has taken right decision very good dutta ab bus naku ko manane ki jaroorat hai Wink. kalpana told AS that her son is jus like her, good now maybe AS can trust dutta.  kalpana called naku.... dutta convince her to fight for case..... and now naku knows he knows abt her parents...... omgggg now what if she gets to know abt her parents then ohno  jus hope usse is bat ka shock na lageCry .... AS asked naku why she rejected dutta's proposal??????????? so now she is also ready foe this marriage?????????
update soon i'm waiting Big smile

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged

Hi Jayati,

Fantastic update.By now i am so used to seeing this side of nakku that her response to RS didn't surprise me at all.Right from start u have potrayed her as a fierce personality.I think  its going to be fun to see how  dutta will deal this sherni.

I guess during convo. with kala,nakku got to know something about her ,which nobody knows.

So kalpana aunty doesn't know what is the actual position of AS in the haveli &  she is impressed by dutta.But now i am sensing some emotional scene between D-N.Why was AS surprised by nakku's rejection?wasn't she the one who told nakku to stay away from him?What changed ?Has it something to do with AS-Kalpana aunty's talk?Too many questions,only future updates will solve them.

waiting for tommorrow's update.

PoojaSmile

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Gr8 update Tinni,

Luved da way Nakku respond to RS.........now we kno Dutta's POV....he will not let go nakku b'coz he knos she is da one for him..........poor AS but now i think she is understanding dutta thnx to Kalapana aunty .......but did dutta actually asked Kalpana abt marrying nakku??............waiting eagerly for tomorrows update............take care

Fishfish

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
nice update ....
ok so now even ayi sahib wants nakku to marry duttaClapClapClapClap

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
hwy Tin.. did read your update..as usual v good, cant comment much as i have been down with a tummy bug for last 2 days..hence not much strength in me!

waiting for tomorrow when naku wil talk to Dutta about Kalpana's  decision.. waise i loved how naku felt guilty for talking to D like that and her head/heart not being  in tandem!Leela is just plain horrible now, but her actions esp with binocular is as expected of her character here.. hmmm.. so one of the reasons why naku says no to Dutta is AS as well.. otehr than that she cant see herself in tht pagal khaana, she feels they do not belong to same status..etc..sorry, my comments do not do justice to ur update today.. maybe i will be better by tomorrow :)   

Fishfish

Go to top