Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 41)

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
hey jayati.........

superb superb update................... dutta for once in his lifetime, wud c a woman turning him down........Wink

again a cliffhanger......... my imaginations are running in different directions....LOLLOLLOL as to what he will do.........

oh god, jayati, u made kala positive........ she is so chilled out........ n so contrasted to the kala in the serial............. very very convincing........... she just left both of them together.........

the dialogues are so detailed between all of them, i can imagine them clearly.........

i was smiling to glory to see naku n dutta conversing.......

really really nice for the weekend......... will eagerly wait for monday.....

thank you for this nice update

lotza luv n tc
divya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Nice update..
Surprised to see Kala is actually nice..and her husband..omg..is a woman/wife only for having babies with?Angry Idiot kahin ka...I hate men like that!
ooh Naku just rejects Dutta..woh toh shock ho gaya hoga..probably never been rejected in his lifeLOL

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

hey tin,

once again GR8 updateBig smile . so kala is positive thank u...... i like her char .... she is so much cool, calm and really v diff Clap....... and coming to tasha as usual they r fabulous Smile Thumbs Up ........ after caring, possesive now this j dutta i loved it want to see little moreTongue ..... naku said NO. feeling bad for dutta poor guy Pinch ..........but then it is 5in because now he have to woo her and that will be treat to watch Hug Wink baki naku ko samzane ke liye kala to hai hi............. now what is raja sahabs reaction to dutta's proposal????? hopes he don't cause any problem for nakuStern Smile ......plz kal update kar do na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  Big smile

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Thanks Tin for the daily dose.. you have not written weekend special, so kya hum ummmeed rakh sakte hain ki kal bhi ek part hoga.. Embarrassed

I dont know why but picturing AS fretting in her parlour when her hair is being tied up had me in splits.. i mean it was wonderful that for the first time ever she raised her voice and her question to raja saab when Kala says her dad knew everything.. and chee, raja saab is getting worse by each passing day and unka ahem beta toh chdtha hi jaa raha hain sabke nazron mein, siwai ek , purely cos she does not want to face it!!LOL

hmm... roops beta and Baaji bhao, thoda sambhalke.. one day bhao ki batti jalegi.. now he is not that close to naku to realise she never shares such incidents with baaji or an outsider for that matter.. but liked how suddenly bhao thought ki kissne khabar pahunchayi hogi baaji ko.. hmm.. this guy sure covers all angles hahaha

kala..I was awaiting her arrival and after reading this part, i actually like her a lot.. she is not boring like the wallpaper in that house, but has substance.. she is an independent woman, and seems nonchalant leaving her hubby behind, but did i detect a sign of sadness when she says ki she is used to sleeping on the settee..she is putting on a brave front and i aplaud her for that, warna AS will have broekn down by now..And it was so apt that D left them both together at night to continue their picnic and chat..very thoughtful!

so finally we will know what was D's request to Kalpana soon na.. intriguing, though i have a suspicion on what it might have been Embarrassed

the whole meadow sequence was very enchanting..N ignoring D and D seems to have his heart on his sleeve! hmm.. jalne ki bhoo aa rahi thi when she was seeking baji's permission.. that must be a first for him na.. chalo, now i know why he selected prettylady for her.. she is gentle na and for her first ride, he had wanted her to be safe.. aaaww..that is so sweet..naku, hope u realise this dear of a brute  soon. Kala understands others and hence seeing her bro keeping pace with naku, she gallops away.. and D was just  waiting for the opportunity.. the convo after that was hilarious..i could just picture D getting incredulous by the minute.. esp when he says tune dekha nahiun meine kitna bada bomb phoda.. aaww, he wanted to be praised for his dare devil heart on sleeve attitude in front of all.. pan kya mila, the girl suggesting she was not even aware of it.. and of course, correct na.Loved it.. for a moment i thought had Naku mellowed down after she gets the photo.. maybe she has, but she is not sure whether she is just a pawn in D's hand to seek revenge from his own dad.. Dutta, you have your work cut out for you.. you need to make her realise that she is the one for you and there is no life without ehr for you..slowly she will also accept openly what her heart knows.. wow, knowing u Tin, these sequences will be handled with utmost delicacy, romance, tenderness and sheer love.. sigghhh..sorry cant write much as weekend hain and have loads to do!
But where is Bolt.. ab mein naara lagana shuru karoon kya.. hint.. hint to D.. Bolt ko wapis le Aou and dekho kamaal nakku ki aankhon mein.. at least the gesture will make her realise you are going to great lengths for her.. though it wont be the final step to convince her though.. usske liye toh bahut papad bhelna honge Dutta ji!! lekin, if she gives too much attitude na, pls dont make D just sit around as we would all want that passionate D back with a vengeance!

waise, i am sure he is not gonna sit and watch ehr walk towards the haveli na.. i am sure after the initial shock is gone on being declined, he wil pursue her even more now.. i hope...

have a lovely weekend girl!

Edited by prettywoman - 29 January 2011 at 2:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Juni17shruti10augustVampgirldivya17-7Pooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123ushankitvc

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Good for nakku....she should be strong towards dutta and take him down a peg or two...kala is awesome..i love her....never imagined i'll say that but i really love her nonchalant attitude...its great that she is so strong so unlike her mother.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustVampgirlFishfishbfunofbb123

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

very nice update

surprised ... kala's character is positive ... a big bomb then dutta wish to marry nakku

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Wow Tins awesome update as usuall love it. i am gobsmacked by kala's niceness tins. wow what a refreshing change i love her attitude towards e/thing from handling her marriage situation to naku's acceptance awesome not OTT it looks v.natural. ohh poor thing she offered naku the bed & 4 her the seetee i am glad N&K hit it off well.well coming to D i am surprised naku refused to acknowledge it kala must b surprised by her behaviour naku is weighing carefully his motive that is why she doesn't want to give him chance. ohh her answer is mindblowing. For one thing I don't remember being asked and even if you ask me now, the answer is no'.saying so..Nakusha got up and walked in big steps towards the Haveli'.leaving Dutta sitting speechless'. Tins everytime i read it i am left wanting 4 more i love how the story is progressing tanx 4 long update pls cont.eagerly waiting  4 tasha convo!Wink

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 29 January 2011 at 6:26am

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 29 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Hey tinni............really well written update...Thumbs Up....thank god kala is positive...now i hope she would help nakusha in understanding dutta s luv for her..............n plz  don make nakusha run frm dutta evrytime ......i kno as u hav portrayed her character it was expected that she says"no".......but now i think its abt time that she also realizes n conveys her feelings for dutta ......sorry if i said sumthing wrong Ermm........now tomorrow we hav to miss u.....ne ways i kno monday i will again read ur awesum update........i jus wish dutta stops her midway Day Dreaming n make her understand that she is everything to him ......it will be wonderful if u can keep @prettywomans request of bringing "bolt" back........take care tinni.........oh monday come fast Day Dreaming

Fishfish

Go to top