Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 40)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Reserved

A mindblowing updt............. so nice to see Kala +ve........ she infact liked Nakku and asked her to stay............also offered her to sleep on the bed whereas she herself will sleep on the settee.......... So Roops and AS kept hr informed abt haveli...........Kalpana phoned AS........must be to tell abt her meeting with Dutta......... may be abt the first request Dutta made also.......... Dutta wants to talk to nakku and she is avoiding him........ Loved the Kala-Dutta-Nakku-Baaji convo at the stable......... Nakku is really acting strange........... Kala is shocked to see nakku not interested in Dutta.........Dutta managed to stop her fr a talk but what is this she is acting so coool..... and gav a clear no to his proposal.......... and left him there..........also so a slightly J side of Dutta when she looks towards Baaji fr his opinion to go fr a ride............
Would luv to see Dutta J when he sees nakku talking freely to Baaji but avoiding Dutta....... to the extent that he will drag her out sumwhere in the meadows or sunwhere to his office so that she does not run away,,,,,,,,,,,, so that he can hav a talk with her as to why she is bhaving so.......???

Cliffhanger!!!!!!!!! Raajasaabs reaction to Nakku as DIL........... Duttas first request to Kalpana....... Duttas reaction to Nakkus No.........OMG!!!!!!
Continue sooooooooooooooon........... is there an updt 2morrow.??? else will be waiting fr Monday updt................. 

Edited by ushankitvc - 28 January 2011 at 9:44pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear.............
kala  was soooooooooo   friendly  with  naku  n  she  was soo  positive  too.........i  like  her  char.......
but  naku  said  no  to  dutta..............feel  bad  for  him..................
looking  fwd............

Fishfish

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Oh ! This is better than what I excepted .. what a way to say .

Did u ask me ( wow ) nd if u did , my ans is no ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap I love her ans .. ( Not the shy damsel ..a girl with a mind )

This my kind of love story ... the Guy is super hot nd girl is no else ... both equally stubborn ..

Oh ! D u r heart broken Broken Heart Go woo her till all she can think of is u .. Come on , u can do better than just being shocked .

so D

" U got hug her

and kiss her

nd tell her that u care "

"u got hold her

nd touch her

nd  love like u r the only one there.."

So go for it ..

Edited by scorpio10 - 28 January 2011 at 9:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustdivya17-7Fishfish

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
First of all lovely update tin, as usual.... Clap .... Clap .

Its nice to see kala positive till now. It wud be nice to see her positive all over, although i showed a possibility of her bein negative yesterday.

I lyk kala's behavior wid naku, she even offered naku to sleep on bed, nd herself on settee, how sweet of her.

Dutta again try to talk to naku bt lyk always naku runs frm there. I feel lyk giving a tight slap to naku, nd cant dutta stop her?? Why naku is giving so much tantrums, why is she nt accepting her attraction cum love for dutta.

Tin, please show a longgggg convo between TaSha, pleaseeee.

Btw, vl u be going to give us a update tommorow??

Thnx for update.

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
awesome update...........love kala, bindass..............naku refused, expected..........wonder how dutta will take............waiting for the next part.

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
ahh i knew it kala is nice.. she is nice. dats great.. but err what is raja saabs problem? he wasnt bothered at all why kala left her husband.. and i love how kala n nakku shared the room, hvin picnic on the bed lool..
Arree yaar. nakku is so ziddi.. she keeps saying no.. lol the only way is to just pick her up, tke her to mandap and fill her maang lmao...
Hmmmm i think kalpana wil tel AS that Dutta came and maybe he also convinced her to let nakku fight for the case.. i hope AS finds out how her son is.. he's in loveeee.
Lol again nakku left him speechless... kala went away to give them time, she's great. Im liking her already here. lol

Awesome update.. I hopin der wil b a weekend special lol.. :)

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
awesome

Fishfish

-Azy- IF-Rockerz
-Azy-
-Azy-