Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 38)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
"Baba, I am telling one think clearly how Naku will stay in this house I will decide, regarding her lodging and boarding, I hope you will not expect your daughter-in-law to pay for the same"
Shocked Did he just say that? .. Is that some kind of proposal? OMG.. he didnt even ask her lol.. but o well.. atleast he put it straight infront of everyone...
Raja saab is so mean.. I'm so glad that Dutta kept interupting when he was speaking to AS..
Leela has no manners at all.. how can she just walk in Nakku's room? Good Dutta spoke 2 her like that, now im hopin she wnt tke revenge from nakku.
Ohh Nakku's parents n bro aint missing, they are no more.. Aw and she refuse to believe it, thnk god dutta didn't tell her because she was already broken, maybe later on he can tell her the truth.
Ohhhhh Kala is bak!!.. I hope she's nice cause she's a bit close to AS init, so she must have got AS's sanskar n all that, so im hoping she will like nakku, der r enough haters lol.
She left her husband? You mean like left left? lol.. Aww i wish nakku doesn't refuse to marry him. It wud benefit her as well. Im not saying she sud marry for money but she will be secured and will have a place for herself, shes also attracted to him and she will get a very good husband who will do everything for her, she sudnt let this slip out of her hands lol.. Even doe SP will be fuming with anger.

Great update... i was a bit surprised with the indirect proposal lol.. i loved it.. will wait for tomorrow Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

Hey Jayati,

That is one hell of a shocker but I love surprises. I will come bk to edit this post.

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
mindblowing update..............knew that dutta is attracted to nakku............but marriage!????.............waiting to know how everybody will react to this............

Fishfish

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Awwwww..... Have i read it ryt, daughter-in-law, *shocked* bt sooooo nice.... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming . Dutta to bada fast nikla, he didnt even bother to ask naku, naku par dutta apna haq jata raha hai, some may find it rude, bt i lyk someone jataofying haq wid love.... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .

I knw ur name is jayati bt i lyk calling u tin, so dont mind. Tin, as kala in the serial is extreme negative, i knw that here also she'll vl be negative nd vl surely play her tricks bt pls dont let TaSha love to suffer coz of it, rather let it be such that by each trick kala plays, TaSha loves deepen even more.

Lovely update as usual. Now i m luking forward to weekend special....

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
I hope we get something surprising with kalawati not the same vampish woman of the show plz...dutta proposed my GOd no...he didn't he declared ..just like dutta..i like that so much...plz update soon and want sunday too plz..there was a draught on thrusday hai na!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustFishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
loved it dear

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  yaar............
OMG  dutta  was really  surprised  me  by  his attitude..................
first  he  met  kalpana  at  jail  n  next  consoles  naku  n  concern  towards  AS  n  finally............ finally..............he  said  naku  as DIL  of  their  family.............wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wat  a  guts  man.........
superbbbbbbbbbbbb   duttaClap..............i  loved  it.............. now  kala is  also  back.............hope  she  unite  tasha  n  help  them..............looking  fwd..................

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
OMG........

hey jayati.....

u let dutta propose naku like this in front of his parents.............. wow!!! that is sooooo........ i hav no words to say............ so manly and gentlemanly......... no wonder, r naku dearie is confused............ he didnt even ask her consent......... but he is sharper than her......... he sensed that she too loves him........ so he wud hav gone ahead............

luving someone is one thing and realizing the other person luvz u back without acknowledging it, u must b truly brave n confident of oneself to do such things....... well dutta is, isnt he?........

u conveyed so many feelings in just that one sequence jayati......... i just looovvvveeeddd it........

oh no, again a cliffhanger............ but i love it......... actually in a way, it is ok.......... whereas in the ltl serial, they are not even sticking to its originality nor are they giving any cliffhangers.............. i just hope my favorite fairytale does not go down in the drains........... i just want to cherish LTL as something nice........ not sumthing turning sour............

anywayz, lovely n superb update............... i wil definitely look forward for a more lovelier one tomorrow n that too a long one.......Smile

tc
divya

Edited by dc17-7 - 28 January 2011 at 12:20am

Fishfish

Go to top