Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 36)

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I loved this part!!! Dutta stopped her from going, end mein hug, he got her a photo...soo sweeet!!!
But I didn't like how he threatened Baji about taking away his job.....koi baat nahi at least Naku ruk gayi!!
Have fun at the picnic! Happy republic day to you too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
awesome update..............

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
So he now knows.....good....yahi to baat hai Dutta ki....the subtlty of his experessions in action the way he got that picture was what says it all..he visited kalpana and got it for nakku haina?

thanks...happy republic day...

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbb   update  dear..........
naku  expression  when  she  saw dutta  at  morning  was nice  n  dutta  now  started  sing also........
hmm..........interesting...............n  OMG  naku  hug  dutta  n  crying.................fantastic  yaar........
can't  wait  for  next  update...........enjoy  the  picnic..............n  jaldi  aaja   na...............

Edited by blueopal - 25 January 2011 at 10:36pm

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Happy republic day Jayati.
What a nice update ,dil khush kar diyaSmile
I have not heard this song,but now i will search it on YT ,the lines are very nice & i think it suits Dutta.
I again hated leelaAngry,but then what's new,in each update she stoops more & more low.
I liked RS-vipinji talk.This must be the first time when vipinji hold his ground.
To me it seems that,since nakku's entry slowly the people inside haveli are changing & behaving in a manner which is so not like their character.
I think Kalpana aunty's visitor was Dutta.
I am loving roops day by day or should i say update by update.
I really liked the fact that nakku can bring smile on Dutta's face without her realising.
Now i am tempted to know how Kala is as a person.

Thanks a lot & have a great day.
PoojaSmile

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Hey Jayati

Hope you enjoy your day and especially the picnic!

Thanks for the long update today..i don't know how I will survive tomorrow morning.. but have to and will do with a hope in my heart as it is going to be a Tasha update coming up nest as you have left it again on a cliff hanger.. bahut mazaa aata hai na hum logon ko tdpaane mein ;-P

Phew, Vipin ji escaped and i am sure he must have rehearsed this answer! Leela- ab mein kya boloon as someone said I don't want to spoil my mood esp after reading the end of this part..but there was one dialogue that caught me.. she says to raja saab that 'Mai chalti hu AAJ? Now what does that mean,that she has spent other nights in his room while AS was next door?! Do you know what I always wanted them to unite too like Shilpi.. but now I am not too sure.. a man like raja saab who never cared for AS, never made her feel part of his havlei or himself and if he carried on with Leela next door to his wife, then sorry, I think I don't want them to get back together.. now in her life AS will be truly happy to have her kids love..

Roops, she is getting more likeable by the day..but OMG, did you have to give it away so easily Roops with the name of your banner.. Shibaajirao Racers?!! I know BajiRao is a valiant warrior, but it point to your baaji straight away!

Dutta Dutaa.. tera mei kya karoon.. I really enjoyed Redding about Nakku's thoughts as soon as she Wole up, then seeing him munch an apple and staring at her and then her peeping back again!! She is so going down...and wow, what a beautiful song.. I don't think I have heard it before. The wordings are so apt.. will go home tonight and listent o this song as I feel I might just like it now!! And double wow, Dutta finally realised..such a simple, straightforward way of acceptance.. he stops and acknowledges his heart is no longer his alone and is thumping away for someone else too.. and Gosh, you made Dutta laugh today.. Thank u Tin.. pls make him laught in front of AS and naku too.. waise did he laugh seeing her expression when she opened the drape first time or second time.. maybe by second time, he had left na?!!

And how sweet of him to drive all the way to get her family's photo for her..and that too when he set out for the journey he had not realised his love for her..seriously harming my heart, this Dutta of yours.. sigh..

And wow, kya baath kahi ussne to make her stay back..of ocurse he will not fire baaji from his job, but at the moment, the only thing that would have made nakku back down would be if he threatened action against Baaji and it worked!

And finally the last scene..loved it to bits.. no words, just the hand coming out with her family photo.. and for once, naku as a character did something I truly loved.. bursting into tears hugging him.. I soo want LTL naku to do the same.. I always love how a girl can shed all her inhibitions and cry be it in happiness or sadness with her man and u have worded it beautifully!

Thanks a lot Jayati..i always thought it would be difficult for you to surpass The Veil.. but I am enjoying this equally now :-)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123Sophia21meghaparti

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
happy republic day
awesome part dear

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
tank u tank u tins 4 both the updates & 4 making it long today's update beautiful update as usuall leaving us wanting 4 more. oh how i love when naku taught <empy mind is devil's work  shop>  well indeed & is trying to busy herself to destruct her mind from D.
i love how D is walking & owning naku he has no problem declaring his wishes when it comes to N. And today u left us with awwwwww. how cute how he returned N to the haveli & when she least expected it gave her the fam.foto.
i love how he is understanding her by giving small gestures means a lot to her. ohh her reaction so true finally she gave in i can't wait to c his reaction if not tommorrow pls make it longer on frday Tins tank u dear & have a happy republic day & enjoy ur picnic dear!Smile

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 26 January 2011 at 3:48am

Fishfish

Go to top