Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 34)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
very small update...me not satisfied....*Shilpi pouting with folded hands on chest.*....kal guntantra divas hai...republic day...publuic day....so public demands should be met......so meet our demands for a longgggg update plzzzzzzz....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlPooja_219Fishfishbfunofbb123

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tasha scene was awsome yaar......Big smile Tongue AS & roops was also nice. and yes like the how dutta orderd leela to shift her. oh no now vipinji is for sure in troble ye kripalini apana muh band nahi rakh sakta?????????Angry  and dutta is too protective abt her loved it too much want more babesTongue now i'm very much greedy. oh how cute that comment i'm adult!!!!! but update was toooooooo short. kal sabse bada update chahiye plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzSmile  i'm addicted to u r ff

Edited by Vampgirl - 25 January 2011 at 1:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

"Mai kholke?  Mai kya kholke baithi rahungi"…OH that was hilariousROFL .............yup I agree wid my frndz here......it was a short update....as u kno we ur "fanz" always asking for more.....but truly amazing at da same time.....tasha scene was so good i end up reading it 10 times in the first go Day Dreaming.........looking forward for tomorrows update............take care Tinni

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tintiny]Chapter 18
 /QUOTE]

hey jayati...... god bless u for writing such a wonderful story..........

ur update is superb......... i like everything...........happening around........

rs comes to know of the case.......... mmmmm........ so, there is going to b tension around the house once he is back n also realizes that dutta has allotted kala room for naku.........

oh god....... the tension btw dutta n naku is fantastic........ oh, so now i m eager to read tomorrow's update dear.............

he is demanding her around now.......... good, he is so not like his father i feel........... n he warns her to use her phone......... wow.......... that was so cute.........

waiting for tomorrow.......

luv n tc
divya

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
great update.........................loved dutta-naku convo

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Hey JayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update Hug
Raja saab is really annoyed with everyone"s behaviourLOL....Omg that lawyer is big mouth can"t keep his mouth shutOuch...I really hope Vipin doesn"t get in any trouble coz of this....
Awww AS - Roops watching LTL Winkawesome ...i hope there bond gets stronger .....
Omg Dutta stormed into naku"s roomWink...He so protective of her ....iam loving it alll ....
iam loving the nok-jhok btw them Wink....Gosh this leela is really annoying ...can"t she follow orders..somebody fire herAngry.....Wow dutta wants her to stay in Kala"s room .....
Awww the update was short yaar...i wanted to read more.....waitin for tomorrow now...
Loved the update ClapThumbs UpThanx yaar...u take care and see ya around....
Have a wonderful a day!
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,
very nice update,but a slightly short one.
So becaz of kriplani,Vipinji & in turn AS will be in for some trouble.
I really liked Dutta-nakku convo,to me their nok-jok already started o seem like Hubby-wife.
I can see a hint of envious dutta.
I like AS-Roops watching LTL together.
Hpoe to see next update a longer one.

PoojaSmile

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Hey Jayati.. I concur with all that kitna chota update jee nahin bhara.. pata hain today I did not even need the alarm, I woke up well before hand cos I wanted to read ur FF.. and itna chotha tha and I was left wanting for more.. lekin even though it was short, I am happy you gave us so much Tasha :-)

The kholke baithi scene was hilarious..pata hain from day 1 I knew D never liked her hair in a bun, even before you made him speak that out in the meadow, I just knew it as somehow u conveyed that thru your writing..poor nakku, trying to sketch her parents and brother.. that was touching..arre wah she is one sherni to speak her mind esp about the house being like a mortuary and then trying to shut her mmouth!! How endearing was that?!

I think you read minds dear.. only yesterday I was thinking of asking you whether you could make Dutta laugh and you nearly did today ;-P he could not hide his laugh at Nakku's frankness.. all in all a very endearingly sweet encounter and left me wanting for more.. arre,uss leela might have come flying on her broom as soon as she knew D was calling from N's room.. D really speaks his mind and this will be put in full use against his own dad when he speaks up for naku soon.. poor vipin bhai, lagta hain ab kaafi kuch hoga kahani mein.. maybe Naku decides to leave after she comes to know all the trouble she is causing people and D will realise.. cant wait!!

Hmm.. Roops kaisa jhooth bolti hain aayi se.. ki mein gaana sunke aa gayi kamre mein.. ab bolo itna intense SR scene when FR was happening and Dutta nearly choking Nakku on screen, kaun sa gaana baja tha episode mein.. I am sure Aai ko pata chala that she had come to meet her only and was using a lame excuse to cover up!!

Aur naku ko AS's son ke bahu thoughts aate hain toh kuch hamse bhi share karo, I am sure all of us here wont mind hahaha..also Dutta definitely has tried phoning her many times, hmm, isliye he is saying ki phone use kar otherwise will come in person.. hahaha.. I prefer the face to face meeting, so go naku go, be your usual sherni and don't use the phone!

Oh I am loving this possessive, slightly jealous, lost in her Dutta.. keep it going forever!

As Shilpi said kal chutti hain, toh for next 2 days can we expect a longer, Tasha filled parts please. (wide eyed pleading muh)

Vandu

Edited by prettywoman - 25 January 2011 at 2:18am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlFishfishbfunofbb123

Go to top