Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 32)

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
hey  nice  update  dear............
finally  dutta  feel  something  towards his ayi n feel  the  attachment  b/w  AS n  naku ,it  was nice...........n  roops  too  surprised  to  see AS concern n  emotions  with  naku,so  both  roops  n  dutta  now  started  to  think  abt  their  ayi,it  was great......atleast  here  afterwards  AS  may  have  her  childern concern  towards her................looking  fwd............

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Sorry TInni .......cud not comment for da weekend special.......got busy ......but then i got a real treat............two upadates 2gether, n both were equally mindblowing............now both dutta n nakku r realizing their feelings .......n waiting for da nxt part is getting more n more difficult..........already waiting for 2moro morning Day Dreaming

Edited by Juni17 - 23 January 2011 at 10:35pm

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged

nice part.wow what an amazing ans she gave to raja sahab!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap & also like the way dutta answered to his father. so now she decided to leave the house...........Wink waiting for the time when she'll shift to baji's house. atleast dutta should realized that she is someone special for him & he is having totaly diff feelings for her. what is on leela's mind yar do somthing to her and also raja sahabAngry. so will dutta go to her room???????????

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
A very nice update Jayati.
actually i was expecting father-son confrontation,but u made it even better with just one liner form nakku.What a fitting answer that wasClap.
I really like how u have developed nakku's character.She always manages to held her head high.
So nakku also have developed some attaraction,let's see where this takes her .
With each update,this leela irritates me more & more .
One more thing i noticed in this update is both Dutta & Roops realising that they don't know their mother,so it will be interesting to see whether this realisation brings them closer to their mother.
When r u going to introduce Kalavati?
waiting for the next,
PoojaSmile

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged

Hi Jayati.. loved the part :-) it was wonderful to read Naku's inner thoughts.. that girl is falling for him.. hmm.. she feels so insecure in the haveli ins spite of AS being there for her, but felt secure in his arms.. awww.. reading her thoughts while she sat in the meadow made me realise how weary and tired she is of her situation, but in spite of all that she could feel a pull towards this family.. something AS could never have done in her 1st week there, isn't it? Wonder if Dutta is somehow responsible for her such feelings subconsciously!

President of India comment was real good LOL..and OMG, Dutta actually says she was very upset and I absolutely loved the look Roops gave Baaji.. I am loving this pair more and more with ach passing day..i love their silent conversations in the midst of people.. am sure Baaji understood though he did not acknowledge.. And Roops is so comfortable in his house and mixes more with B's mum that her own mum..both D and R finally realise there is more to their mum than meets the eye!!! And of course big pat on the back of D for saying he will pay her rental bills..

Leelu's comment naku out, Kanta in had me ROFL..more like Leelu out, kanta out ;-P

I cant wait to read Kala's entry as she seems a positive influence and a lovely lady.. Maybe she will teach Naku the ways of their life?!!

Interesting end again..cant wait to see D's reaction on seeing Naku there..I think she just went and stayed there on her own as she does not anymore obligations?! But hamesha she ends up in a place where D is bound to visit.. pehle horses and ab cars.. waise mera Bolt abhi tak kyun nahin aaya ?!!!I so want N to follow her heart wrt to D though I know it wont happen for a while until she is absolutely certain his intentions are good, and the journey of D' trying to prove himself will be a treat esp as he feels this is just attraction na!! but pls let her give in to her heart's desires now and then ;-)slowly he will realise when he will see how much he is changing for this one girl.. sigh...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRdivya17-7Fishfishbfunofbb123

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 5:30am | IP Logged
tanx alot 4 the awesome update Tins i love it ohh naku e/one is hyper looking 4 her & she fell asleep poor thing she is so exhausted from e/thing that happened 2 her 2 add to it her attraction to D is not helping her i was expectin AS to snap at her husband but N replyed him well & D send the bill i'll pay good one! uff this leela she is so over confident but she doesn't know she sound pathetic & going down hill with kanta! well Tins the fact that kala is not in the pic. is kind of refreshing it is enough we have her glauting in the epi. but D is trying to reach her perhaps to understand his mother through her.roops is so simple & so at home in B's hse. i can't wait 4 next update 4 more D&N interaction i wonder how she'll handle him!Smile

Fishfish

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
I always read and have don't leave comments.. but all I have to say I am in an awe if ur FF.. the steps to u write on how they met, how he fell and how she feels bout him... then also taking into account that she cares for Aayi saab....... so amazing........... love it.............

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Hey jayatiHug
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar ...Hug...Awww naku is attracted to dutta..and feels safe in his  arms....But in 2 minds coz she thinks he will dump herOuch...Feeling really sorry for her.....
Iam glad that dutta and roops could see that AS also emotions the way she hugged naku and was worried about her ....
Omg Dutta told his father to send him the bill ...LOLthis goood.....
Roops and baaji"s mom bonding was really nice Big smile....
Btw u left again at the cliffhanger ....waitng for the nxt update eagerly .....thanx yaar ..loved the update ....u take care and see ya around,,,,
Have a wonderful day !
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

Fishfish

Go to top