Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 30)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Fantastic update tin.
What a wonderful start for my weekend morning ,thanks dear.
I liked nakku's bluntness ,i also liked her standing up for AS .Finally she is making dutta realise about his mother.I also liked dutta's self questioning.
I am so irritated with this leelaAngryAngryAngry
Can u do something about her in future updates.
I really loved roops for making the comment about nakku owning the haveli.Smile

Hope to see next update with father-son confrontation or should i say clash of titans.
Have a nice weekend.

PoojaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
tanx alot 4 the awesome update tins wow didn't expect that mindblowing i thought he will b angry question her but instead they get upclose & personal love it. as usual she gave him her piece of mind. roopvati is clever trying to read his mind & c what is going on as well. u know Tins i felt exactly how d felt that their home doesn't feel homely u know with ur excellent writing skills u portray/wrote it so beautifully that it is easy 4 us to picture it i can almost c the haveli with its grand stairs and it 's size & furniture. but i always felt it lucks the warmth of a home no wonder it is difficult 4 D to feeel the belonginess. everything happens with the servant they don't c their mom & dad having normal convo. they literaly grow up by that leela. it will b good to c AS standing up to SP infront of her kids may b then she will earn their love & her husbands seen herr take incharge SP may b gets shocked but respects her. oh Tins i love it tank u 4 making it long as well u fullfilled our demand tanx dear can't wait next!Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfishmeghaparti

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

wow.......

lovely update jayati........... very long n really good............ ur FF is very captivating...

waiting for ur nextSmileSmile

luv n tc
divya

Fishfish

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Hardly get time to post my comments dear but I must say ,,,.Your Fanfic is really touching...I just loved each n everyupdate of urs till now.....Pls. do continue..would like to see how AS handles raja saheb n would like to see Dutta n Roops stand up for his mother infront of raja Saheb n  Leela as well..Would like to see Dutta showing Leela her placeLOL

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Hi Jayati.. sorry for posting late.. i had read it in the morning, but got too tied up today and did not get a chance to post a repsonse..
Now, that was a super weekend special.. loved dutta-naku conversation.. yeh dutta bhi na, instead of trying to put her at ease, apna rob jamaatha hain!! aawww, bless nakku loses herself for a moment.. pls elaborate on naku's thoughts too.. we sort of get the idea that Dutta is attracted to her and is now questioning himself if it goes beyond that for him..but i dont really understand nakku's thoughts on D.. as all her thoughts/observations are from what AS has told her and that does irritate D tooo as he correctly asks ki kitna jaanti hai tu mujhe that you can forum such an opinion about me!!  and his pregnancy comments had me ROFL..but he tries to picture her as in the haveli in AS's place.. i.e., as a bride in that house.. wooopiieee..

i was expecting Nakku to be angry at Dutta, but it was a treat to see her defending AS and asking him to open his eyes/ears in that house.. that was surely needed..Uff yeh leela bhi na.. kabhie nahin sudhregi..it was refreshing to see Roops come out and talk to her bro.. 
So Dutta goes to office and is called back by AS.. now him coing back cos naju is missing itself says he cares deeply for her, though he hmself is unaware of it..oh, poor nakku.. where is she.. in some corner of the meadow trying to get a grip on herlself?!

and what is so special about prettylady.. he chose prettylady for naku, roops wanted to ride prettylady.. uska Bolt ke saath koi rishta hai kaya?!! LOL..

and regarding your baba, mine is also short tempered, but cant stay a minute without amma being around.. i guess all husbands, or rather all men are a bit like Dutta!

just my pov, in today's interaction, Dutta just proved to nakku that what AS told her about him is true and her misgivings about him were true..now i hope he does something truly exceptional which will make her see him in a different light.. pls do that if poss

Edited by prettywoman - 22 January 2011 at 4:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123

yoyo2 Goldie
yoyo2
yoyo2

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
Hi Jayati, nice name, i knew a girl at my high school her name was jayati and we used to call her Jaybird,

the update is lovely yaar, some parts are emotional where ayi has to deal with raja saab, maybe vipin should get closer to ayi saab and see if raja ka baja bajta hai ki nahiLOL
and dutta kissing nakku, wah, i bet she love it ehh,,LOL but was saying otherwise, nakku should take him for a ride up in the sky and then give him a hard fall, if all he want is lust from her...  but hamara dutta aisa waisa admi thori na haiEmbarrassed,, waiting for ur next update,,

ohh by the way,, do u think one of these days u could give us a SPECIAL UPDATE,, say a longer one then the usual one u give us,,, Embarrassed how about treating ur fans JAYBIRDBig smile

Fishfish

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Hey  JayatiHug
Omg they kissed Winkshe lost herself into him...but came but reality Struck her .........
Wow naku is full on sherni mode...no mood to listen to duttaLOL....He wasn"t in the mood to listen to the bashanBig smile...Loved the way she stood up for AS .....Now he must understand his mom and what she has been through Smile.....all her life .....
Omg she is missing Shocked....Pls kick leela out ..this women is getting my nervesAngry....
I hope naku is safe and sound....i don"t mind dutta looking for her and we get more romance...sorry but been greedy for romance hereLOL....
But AS has to face the consequencesOuchfrom raja saab...i hope dutta supports his mom ....Wink......
Thanx yaar ...superb Thumbs Up.Clap....will wait for the nxt update ... u take care and see ya around.....
Love and Hugs suhanaHug

Fishfish

Vampgirl Senior Member
Vampgirl
Vampgirl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
hey tin your ff is fabulous. i read it everyday sorry for not giving comment Embarrassed. but surely nowonwards aisa nahi hoga. comming to topic . D-N kiss wowwwwww Tongue. so did he really sold bolt Confused? baji roops are also good like the way she says sab log roopvati jaise nahi hote. and yes baji naku are also gr8. poor AS Cry ufffff this leela & kanta are just getting on my nerves Angry. and what still dutta thinks that he is just attracted to her????????????Stern Smile hey tin plz tell what exactly naku thinks abt dutta? did she have her diff thoughts or she is jus trusting AS & listing her. ok but i like the way she told how much AS is suffering. naku missing maybe now D will come to know that he feels somthing more for her. oh god now raja sahib is also involved oh no hopes naku doesn't face big problem Unhappy. maybe iske bad naku ko haveli chodni pade i mean obiously dutta ye hone nahi dega but if AS says her so then to keep her away from D then maybe she will but that's ok BAJI kisliye hai Wink. however i feel naku is center of attraction u see ajtak jo kam koi nahi kar paya vo ussne kar dikhaya i think it is for the first time AS, DUTTA, ROOPS, BAJI AND now RAJA SAHIB  all are going to talk abt one sub & it's only abt NAKU.last question baji said he have one bro; so r u gonna include him? tin i'm really addicted to u r ff. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update fast waitng eagrlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Fishfish

Go to top