Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 29)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Me first

Wow!!!!!!! Nakku in her sherni roop.............She snapped back at Dutta abt him not understanding his AS such a way that......... she send him into a thinking mode............... good now he may start to talking to AS...............Roops-Dutta convo gr8.........Leela uffff!!!! a headache...............cliffhanger!!!!!!! Nakku missing...........sure her absence will make Dutta realise that he does not want her only physically but emotionally also.............. But where is she???????? AS, Roops, Baaji all worried........ Is Dutta toooo worried????? Hope so.........looking frwrd fr mondays updt..........hav a wonderful weekend............Cya...

Edited by ushankitvc - 21 January 2011 at 10:07pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
hey  great  update  yaar............
OMG  naku  said  boldly  abt  AS's  suffer  to  dutta,how  bravo  naku  wasClap,i  hope  now  onwards  dutta  try  to  convo  with  his  mom..............it  was  superbbbbbbbbbbbb  dear................looking  fwd...........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Goooo nakku
Just one thing more I'm gonna add Tinni it's a favor frm u to me a loyal reader of ur FF plzzzzzzzz plzzzzzzzz kill dis Leela or if u can't atleadt make ayi sahib put her in her place not anyone.else she has to b d one as she has suffered tooooo much cuz of her
Waiting for next prt

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
thanks for the weekend update...........................as for the update it was awesome..............loved the way naku defended ayi sahib...................

Fishfish

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
I visited the forum at 8:30 in the morning nd found that there is no update, so i was lyk Cry , but now, wen i visited again, by seeing update, i was lyk dhinchak dhinchak [:D/] .... [:D/].

Weekend spl is indeed very spl, tin dear. I want to applaude for u.... Clap .... Clap .

Mazaa aa gaya tin Embarrassed . So our TaSha kisses, dutta getting naughty, naku too feelin attracted towards him.... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming .

I lyk the way naku explained AS condition to dutta, now he vl get to know wat all his mother has gone through....

Naku missing.... Shocked , that wud be something interesting. But i dont understand why naku always ran Angry . But naku chahe jitna bhaag le par usko pyar to hona hi tha.... Heart.

Gr8 gr8 gr8 update tin.... Thnx for updating regularly.... Now as there vl be no update tomorrow, i vl wait for monday.... Day Dreaming .

KavitaDRFishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Very well handles tintiny....the entire Dutta-Nakku convo was too good...hmm..i understand your hesitation to unite raja saab and madhavi....but its a 35yrs marriage they had 3 kids together...as newly married couple..he must have had some deep emotions for the woman he married ....she was full of life and vibrant right...there has to be some level where they connected...but with time and misunderstandings..the feelings that could have turned into deep abiding love were just smothered....I just had an idea....i'll PM you with it...see if you like it.
but todays update was awesome the kiss the small noke-jhoke....dutta is sooooooo falling in love....ok..so he doesn't think she is the ultimate woman in the world does he?...give it sometime and a few more kisses dutta would think she is ultimate in whole universe even in heaven...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRprettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123tamanna1391

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
RES...Will be back later.

Jayati Ma'am,

Finally back to Chapter 16 update. Happy to see Dutta no longer worried or inhibited in any way by his awareness/nascent feelings for Nakusha. I am not very sure about the "lust" bit as yet but I am sure that since the characters are your babies, you know better.

So have we reached a high point ibn the story with Dutta giving in to this woman who seems to be so at ease and almost part of what is Dutta's natural environment (as in the stud farm and his passion for horses). I would also like to commend you for the way you are develpoing each and every character of Raj Gharana so as to be in sync with the main storyline. If only our CV's would make the same effort s in integrating each protagonists of LTL as seamlessly as you manage in R/Gharana.

Will look forward to your next update.

Love,

KavitaEmbarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 22 January 2011 at 6:09pm

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Ahhh Leela... hating her so much.. those cheaps tricks she plays and the way she questions Roops is like shes the owner of the house or SPs wife... she sud really stay within her limits...

Shocked He KISSED her... Yippppppie lol.. aw she melted but den pushed him away.. Ohhh im so glad with the way she spoke 2 him.. that was what he needed... a bashan... a meaningful bashan.. love how she sed if she as AS she wud leave jhoote markeLOL... Nooo dutta.. not just lust.. but love also.. he wants her more..Sigh.. That's just great...

Awww now that he knows how his mum feels.. he sud change that.... approach her, talk to her, ease out her pain and be a better son.

Uhhoo.. She's missing.... PET? she aint no pet... this leelu shud really shut up... whatever she says annoys the hell outta me ... But bechari nakku... kahan chali gayi hogi?Ouch...
Oh no... Now SP got involved.. i hope Nakku doesnt get in trouble when shes bak... as it is.. raja saheb already dislike her n wants her out..

Great update jayati.. erm noo awesome update actually.. atleast he kissed her lol.. im sure when she thinks bout it.. she will probably feel weird that she wanted more lol..

Edited by Sophia21 - 21 January 2011 at 11:38pm

Fishfishbfunofbb123

Go to top