Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 26)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
As usual great update.
I liked nakku-baaji convo.He is such a sweetheart,he offered her to stay in his home.
I guess till now none understand dutta, but don't worry nakku hai na.
so now will he sell bolt ?
waiting for next updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged

Hi Jayati

I did read it in the morning itself, but having a horrendously busy day at work. So cant comment much :-(

I am liking the fact that Dutta is disturbed by why his mum thinks he is of such a low character.. hope he proves her wrong soon. Wapis seema ke saath.. lo.. I am sure that will soon start stopping.. Uff, yeh kaata bhi na.. she is learning well from Leela and AS se bhi jhooth bola ussne!

I was in two minds after reading she went with Baaji.. yes, Dutta is just starting to realise only, so yes, there was no need to drop her, but the way he tries to assure himself that he cares too hoots for her was great..whom is he trying to kid!! waise, I think he is selling Bolt or attempting the sale as he knows it will upset nakku. Pls ab mauka hain.. he is in the meadow with her.. ab toh kuch aur ho jayein inke beech mein.. a bit more of a conversation please tin.. a bit more tasha please..

Oh had to edit my comments to say that loved the Rape rape comment.. god, that was hilarious!!also baaji offering her shelter is really sweet..baaji-roops LS makes me teary eyed, especially the way baaji says.. hain na who batanewali.. very sad...

Edited by prettywoman - 20 January 2011 at 5:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfishbfunofbb123Wanderbug

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Chapter 15

She opened her mouth to protest then closed it…yes of course selling horses is his business, his family survives on it…she ran past him trying to control her tears…..

+++++++

Ayi Sahib sat watching the girl….she was distressed clearly…well the outcome she had expected…Kalpana Maam would never agree to such proposal, a self respectable woman, she must have been very helpless to bring to keep Nakusha in this house….due to lack of time and her case…she could not think of anything better but to seek a favour from one of her old students….

Well I guess Mr Kripalini cannot take up the case then…without Kalpana Auntie's consent …..aur mai toh unke pass ja nehi sakti…Raja Saab will burry me alive woh toh alag baath but then he will also plug all the efforts we make at all….

Naku sat looking blank, remembering Bolt going up the ramp into the truck….

Kya re Naku, kya huwa tujhe…Is Kalapana's auntie's health all right?  Ayi Sahib shook her ….

He sold Bolt …Naku replied…..

Bolt?  Kaun Bolt….a horse?

Ji….Bolt was my friend…he sold him…..

Ayi Sahib watched her….she was looking like a child…at times she behaves so maturedly…especially when she had asked why did she go upto Dutta's room….Nakusha had replied…he had sent for me…but don't worry Ayi Sahib I told him I will not accept his favours….you can trust me….

Beta this is their business, except for the ones they fancy, i.e the father and the son, the horse they ride till they start fancying some other, all the others are sold …..ek minute Nakusha…Dutta ne tujhe bulaya tha or you went up on your own…

Mai kuch samjhi nehi Ayi Sahib…he did not call me…I went to inform Baji I am back when I saw…

Not now, the time when you went upto his room…

Kanta asked me to go up…I mean she said he had summoned me….

Kanta…but Kanta told me…..

Kya huwa Ayi Sahib …..

Kuch nehi…..kuch nehi…Ayi Sahib clenched her jaws….In the past Leela played tricks with her, of course she got to know about them afterwards, after she suffered and damage done and  now Kanta is upto the same tricks….

++++++

Roops sitting and sipping coffee in a coffee shop, looking outside the glass walls waiting for Bajirao to come…he is forever late…and lately he has been acting very funny…no she does not doubt his feelings towards her but somehow Baji wants to end this relationship…..ageh baru to Raja Saab will ruin our family, I don't think it is worth it….

Why are you scared Baji…

I have a younger sister and she is yet to be married….agar mere waje se…..

Stop talking like a gawar, nothing will happen, times have changed and India is a free country….though Roops assured him, she knew within the radius of Patilwadi things were still very feudal…her father ruled with iron fist….

Roops noted the time….Bajirao aja jaldi, der se ayega and then will say jaldi kar….

Hi Roops….

Roops looked up to see Seema greeting her…she cursed within herself…her brother has strange tastes…Seema was not on her favourite list….

Had come to buy a gift, saw you sitting, so thought lets catch up…..are you waiting for someone….Seema pulled the chair and sat down….

I am in a hurry Seema…was just finishing off my coffee…

I will not take long, just wanted to ask you what is wrong with Dutta….

Bhau?  What is wrong with him?  Roops hardly interacted with her brother on a daily basis….he had his own routine and she had hers….

Yesterday we went out with some of our friends….I have never seen Dutta drink so much and then he was in no condition to drive, was sleeping in the car in front of the restaurant, my friends dropped me home….

So?  I mean ho jata hai kabhi kabhi..you know one of those days….Roops curled her lips….

Very funny Roops, lately your brother has been acting funny and to be frank yesterday it is him who set up the dinner not me….Seema sounded hurt….

Roops realized the matter was serious….I am sorry Seema I did not realise….theek hai  I will check him out…now I have to rush…Baji was at the door Roops could see and he avoided Dutta's friends in general…somewhere he was conscious he worked for Dutta….

++++++++

Dutta watched Bajirao allotting barns to the new horses and the stable hands helping to put up the cards containing their identity details….amongst them was also Nakusha…the plait tied in a bun once again, unlike before which fell across her back till her waist…she appeared to be very busy, with a serious face was putting the charts in the slots…..

Dutta came out of the stable and stood….she was upset, the body language said so…well so was he…what has he done to earn mistrust?  She can tell Bajirao that her aunt has refused all help…but then why not him?  Just then he noticed Nakusha walking past him carrying a garbage bag….extending his arm he got hold of her….

Nakusha frowned hard…staring at his hand holding her…..

+++++

Bajirao saw it also….Roops told him about Seema's complaint and then he did share with Roops her brother's strange behaviour…

Do you think he likes her?  Roops suddenly asked….

Kaun Bhau?  Baji had frowned….nehi matlab they are so different and Bhau normally goes out with

Ha but change kise nehi pasand?  Roops had winked at him…

ROOPs…he is your brother….Bajirao adomished Roops…

Roops had giggled, Bajirao everyone is not Roopvati Sriram Patil....bachpan se ekjan ki sivaye aur kisi ki taraf nehi dekha….

Baji kept quiet…it was true…she had ample opportunities but she in her own way was very faithful to him….and whenever he thinks so he feels very humbled….

Baji's heart stopped….he wanted to reach out for  Nakusha, he felt very protective towards the helpless girl but then it was Bhau who was holding her hand and not anybody else….

Bajirao, Dutta called …hold Prettylady please….let Naku ride her….

Ji Bhau Sahib….Bajirao came forward….

Mujhe kisi ke upar nehi charna hai…..

Kyu….tera monthly abhi khatam nehi huwa kya….pura duniya ghum sakti hai …ek ghore par nehi char sakti…lifting her up, he put her on top of the horse….Getting up on another, he got picked up Prettylady's rein too leading them towards the meadow….

Bhau….Bajirao called….

Kya hai Baji….

Take care Bhau….Baji swallowed …Naku….darna math…pakad ke baith, nehi giregi....

+++++++

The constant phone ring woke Roops up, it was Baji's special ring…she was surprised to see him calling so early in the morning when he knows she is not an early riser….

Kya huwa…sab theek toh hai na….

Your bhau has taken Naku out for a ride…..

On the same horse…

No but Naku is clearly frightened and upset

Tu ja pichhe pichhe, Roop knew in detail about Naku now from Baaji

Tera dimag toh theek hai na? You should have seen his face….calm before storm…..why he is so mad with her I wonder…..

+++++++

Beyond the meadow there were trees they trotted through them, Naku sat stiffly hating the ride, she was scared of the ride and of him….

He stopped, Naku saw they had come to a clearing….with benches etc., it looked like a picnic spot, he jumped down and came forward to hold Naku's horse….

Naku did not want his help obviously  so tried to copy the way he does it and lost her balance…she grabbed his shoulders to steady herself, he let go of the horse to bring his arms around her…

+++++

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

cutegurl224Avocado.Girlshruti10augustKavitaDRVampgirlpiyushidivya17-7sasha_1desigrl414shally_mvikadesigirlprettywomanbfunofbb123Sophia21ushankitvcsuhana19blueopalmeghaparti...Natasha...aamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi_Eternity_

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Awww Nakku is so cute..He sold bolt  hahha.. n AS is like Horse? .. I can imagine her face as well...
Hailaaaaa.. i thought she just got her monthlyLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. n its finishedShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. He picked her up n put her on the horseeeeEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Jayati... how could u end it der??? Shocked What a cliffhanger!!.. ohh im hopin ders gna b a weekend specialLOL...
Awesome update... Cant wait for the next part.. Haiiii he holds herDay Dreaming

Edited by Sophia21 - 20 January 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlFishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Good morning! a very nice updt.............so dutta is disturbed to hell that neither AS nor Nakku trusts him.........he is jealous of baaji tooo that she could share things with baaji but not Dutta........wow!!! J Dutta.......So seema is confused with his bhaviour......means Dutta didnt spend the night with her but in the car in frnt of the restaurant.......AS cums to know that Kanta is playing games with Nakku......... So now J and disturbed Dutta wants to hav a talk with nakku......... so he forcefully made her ride the Prettylady........I liked the dialogue of Dutta when Nakku refuses to ride the horse....Kyu….tera monthly abhi khatam nehi huwa kya….pura duniya ghum sakti hai …ek ghore par nehi char sakti…lifting her up, he put her on top of the horse…...Her actions and reactions really do matter to him.........It does make a difference.........isnt it??????/ what nxt???? Roops and Baaji convo gr8........looking frwrd fr ur 2morrows updt..........Hav a nice day....

Edited by ushankitvc - 20 January 2011 at 7:29pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlFishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
Tinni how cud u end it like dat hate cliffhangers
So ayi sahib realizes wat dat kanta is upto hope she does something bout it
Waiting for next part

Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged

Good Morning Jayati,

I just read the update. Sweet, so eventful, yet so short. We should only allow the CVs to ration us....our friends are not allowedLOLLOLLOL. Subtlety, thy name is Jayati and that is not an attempt at a bad joke as I do like the slow and sure progression in Dutta's feeling for Nakusha in the way he hankers to be near her. The fact that he, practically, forces her to ride with him is a clear indication that Dutta is now ready to embark on that voyage of discovery where he feels the need to have a real friend/companion. And what better way than to get to know Nakusha in the entourage he loves, that of the vast plains of his stud farm. I can even picture the scene. Beautiful.

Also liked the fact that Roops is depicted as such a sweet girl who really cares for the one love of her life, Baaji.

It must be very demanding to update on a daily basis, do take a bow Madam. ClapClapClapThat is what we call prolific and dedicated.

I will now try to catch a few hours sleepSleepySleepySleepy.

Luv,

Kavita

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirlprettywomanFishfishbfunofbb123Wanderbug

sasha_1 Goldie
sasha_1
sasha_1

Posted: 20 January 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
very nice update tin

Fishfish

Go to top