Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 25)

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Reserved
A nice updt............So sweet of baaji who offers her to stay in his house if she has to leave the haveli...........Dutta calls her to his room and wanted Nakku to stay back in the haveli and dont want her to kneel down to any pressure....... Nakku is bhaving strong and clearly speaks up that he doesnt want him to interfere in her mattersas AS does not want it.........he is surprised that she is so comfortable with Baaji..........and hurt to hear that his AS does not trust him ........So Nakku goes to meet  her aunt.......... Dutta goes to meet Seema.???.........he is with her yet........did he spent the night with her..........hope so not............... He felt a slight J seeing Nakku go out with Baaji......... Is Dutta selling off Bolt on purpose to hurt her????? .... hope he doesnt sell Bolt atleast after seeing her in pain and in tears............ If he doesnt sell Bolt then he will realise that he cared fr her and would not like to hurt her in any way.........would like to see nakkus reaction when she sees that Dutta did not sell  Bolt......... also Duttas when he see her happy.......waiting fr 2morrows updt...........

Edited by ushankitvc - 19 January 2011 at 9:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
great update...........dutta is hurt

Fishfish

MeetPremeer IF-Rockerz
MeetPremeer
MeetPremeer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
nice one dear
loved it

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Chapter 14

hey jayati......

y cant this FF b longer yaar........ i know i am asking for too much..... but such a beautiful story....... u r amazing...............

now dont tell me dutta is selling bolt on purpose bcos he knows naku shares her feelings with bolt............ n probably he is selling it so that she wud end up being with himLOL or he wil get to spend time with her............. poor chap doesnt know, he wud hav to work harder to reach her..... rather transform himself to reach out to her..........

he went to meet seema......... n he is tired the next day........ now dont tell me, he stayed over with seema..........CryCry

nice update.......... waiting for tomorow.......

tc
divya

Fishfish

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Oye hoye, naku ke mast mast do nain, dutta ke dil ka le gaye chaen.... Day Dreaming .... Day Dreaming

Kal maine apne views isliye nah rakhe the kyunki mujhe samajh nah aa raha tha ki AS apne bete ko galat kyun samajh rahi hai, but aaj mujhe pakka yakeen ho gaya ki dutta waisa nah hai jaisa AS usse samajh rahi hai. Pls AS apne bete ko apne pati jaisa mat samjho.

Very well done tin dear, u r completely rocking. Ab mujhe na jane kyun aisa lag raha hai ki Bolt TaSha ki luv story start karega aur phir gaana aayega

do dil mil rahe hai,
magar chupke chupke.
Sabko ho rahi hai,
khabar chupke chupke.... Day Dreaming.

Waise mujhe uss kanta pe bahut gussa aa raha, stupid.

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Gadha Dutta being Gadha again...nakku ka gussa aur frustration bolt ko bech ke le raha hai...but he won't do it..i hope.*Shilpi giving hinting looks to Tintiny*....yaar we need more convos between dutta-nakkusha....they should have some arguments or something wherein he rages at her for not telling him that she was going to the prison alone....something that shows how possessive he is!!!!

gr8 update...as usual..i would like to see a baaji-roops convo too...maybe next update.

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Gr8 update as usual Tinni Thumbs Up........mornings r getting better day by day.....I am really liking da slow n steady pace of crating da tasha luv story......duttas feelings for nakku r developing ..but wat abt nakku.......plz giv us some hint that she is also falling for him................waiting eagerly for tomorrows update

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
hey  great  update  dear..........
dutta  was really  disturbed  by  naku  n  try  to  help  her na................it  was nice...........
n  he  sold  bold  too?????????? anyways  after  seeing  her  reaction,am  sure he won't  sell  it .....
looking  fwd...............

Fishfish

Go to top