Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 22)

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update.

I really liked how nakku showed leela her place,but it seems like leela has created trouble for her.I also liked nakku's frankness while talking to baaji & dutta.But still i can't read dutta's mind.
Already started waiting for next update.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

prettywoman Goldie
prettywoman
prettywoman

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged

Tin.. I loved this part.. I wake up, rub my eyes and grab my phone to read your update.. it is amazing to read your FF every single day :-)

Now it clearly explains why Leela hates Madhvi, esp as they both are from middle class families and Leela thinks she was superior to Madhvi and yet could not get married to him na.. now totally understand why she hates Madhvi with such gusto..and she sees herself in Kanta just lika AS sees nakku in her..i just wish as Shilpi said that you manage to bind the older couple too..

Now coming to Dutta, I absolutely enjoyed the phone conversation.. to the point and perfect it was.. he just could not help himself from calling her and loved how he says in the end tere muh se sunna chahta hoon mera naam.. that was so Duttaish romantic! Esp when he says main Dutta hoon.. seriously romantic in Dutta way!

OMG, he wants to ride with her.. how wonderful..Next time, hope they go on 2 horses, but somehow Naku gets a small injury and he rides back with her on the same horse.. sigh.. mera kuch nahin ho sakta :-P and atta girl for giving it back.. bless him Baaji understood, but not Dutta?! After being with so many girls, I thought he would have known, nahin? Or is it just his reputation that he has been with many women whereas in reality, he has not crossed the line.. that would be absolutely great, a slap on his dad's face and a reflection of how his mum's values are somehow ingrained in him :-)

Chalo, leela has done her bit now, would love to see the dad-son confrontation

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRFishfishbfunofbb123

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged

well written .... story flowing nicely and in interesting way

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Great update tinni............story is getting interesting day by day.......oh jus cant wait for da morning Embarrassed

Fishfish

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Chapter 13

Hurrying through the hallway, Nakusha wanted to have a bath immediately…wash off the grime and dirt and cool herself when a voice called out from behind….

Yeh ladki …tu abhi bhi idhar ghum rahi hai….tera jane ka kya huwa?

+++++++

Nakusha turned around to see Raja Saab standing…..

She greeted him politely….

I thought you had said you will move out in seven days?  Raja Saab reminded her…..

Ji I ….yes I was supposed to but I thought you must be knowing that the leave vacancy I am substituting for is for one month….

No I don't know …who told you this…

Bh…Bhau Sahib told me this…..

I am not informed of anything like this, Raja Saab frowned hard….he was not believing her it seemed….

Well I think Bhau Sahib will be able to inform you in detail, Nakusha replied to him in her softest tone gesturing at Dutta who was just walking in after his ride….

What is it I am hearing Dutta, now this girl will stay for one month…..is it right?  Nakusha noticed Ayi Sahib also coming in and standing at a distance….

Yes Baba, Raju has gone for a month to get married, I thought you were aware about that….

Well I thought it was a stop gap arrangement till you find some boy for Raju's replacement….

Nakusha is doing a good job so I don't see any reason to replace her ….

Fine no problem then why is she still in the Haveli, I think we have quarters for the stable hands?

Nakusha noticed both Dutta and Ayi Sahib walking upto Raja Saab….it is bad manners to stand and watch family confrontations, so Nakusha softly stepped back and went towards her room….overhearing  Dutta speaking….

Baba she is a woman and Ayi Sahib…..

++++++

Ayi Sahib stood in the hallway, such a big house, so much money is wasted over various things but then Raja Saab will can be so unreasonable but today Dutta stood up for Nakusha to his father, he categorically told him that since Nakusha is a woman and otherwise guest of his mother she gets to stay in the Haveli….

Guest of your Ayi indeed and she is cleaning horses' shit in her spare time…Raja Saab was his sarcastic best

She needs some occupation to keep her mind off from her recent tragedy, I thought that something is better than nothing, she should not feel we are doing a favour to her….

Of course we are doing a favour….

Needless to say the father and son had a nasty showdown, while Raja Saab roared….Dutta replied in his cold detached voice….

Dutta you are the heir of this family, we are known for traditions and asistrocracy, mera toh umar ho raha hai…as a father it is my duty to guide you and as long as I live I will not allow any such thing which I feel will be disturbing the very things which this family is known for…..

Dutta stared at his father and then walked up towards his room without bothering to reply….

Raja Saab's eyes fell on Ayi Sahib, he was mad obviously looked as if he would strangle her bare handed…remember one thing Madhvi as long as I live this house will run the way I want it…your son should not think aajkaal woh layak ho giya….

Saying so Raja Saab entered his study and banged the door shut…

At last after so many years he thinks Dutta is also her son…it was always 'mere bete' 'hamare khandan ki chirag'  like father like son…all of a sudden he has become her son…

Ayi Sahib stood, should she be proud of her son today for he chose to protest and stand up against his father, oh well yeh toh ek din hona hi tha but then Dutta chose to do it for a helpless girl…well is it just because she is helpless?…

Ayi Sahib looked up to see Roops standing on the stairway…..she must have heard some of the fight, on being eye to eye  Roop lowered her head and walked out of the Haveli towards the car park….

+++++

Nakusha wore one of the dresses Ayi Sahib got her her, now what....watching the mobile Dutta has given she thought of calling the police station in her village, they had set up a 'May I help you' booth helping all those persons who have been severely affected by the cloud burst…many are getting grants to build their home, surely she is also eligible…and once in the village, well the villagers may have lost many things including their near and dear ones but they would surely help Nakusha, make her feel welcomed, after all she was their own…hamare apne ho tum, she could hear them saying…

There was a knock on the door, Naku went and opened the door, Ayi Sahib came and sat on the bed….

Naku's heart started beating fast…so Raja Saab must have ordered her to leave, Dutta Sriram Patil could not prevail upon his father's orders…

++++++

Dutta stood under the shower, he was upset, very very upset with his father….his parents had a defunct marriage, he knew about it, he was not blind nor deaf…he knew his mother came from a very simple middle class family, she did not know the ways of high society, strangely over all these years she is still out of place, she was unable to adjust….when he was young, he always blamed his mother for being so different, so unlike the other moms of his friends, his father too never helped matters, your mother is so uncooperative he would always say, even the young men / women who come to work with us learn our ways but your mother cannot….

Now that he is working with his father and learning the ropes of their family business he understands one thing that his father too is very very authoritarian, not that he does not make mistakes in business decisions but then he would never say sorry, as it is demeaning for his status and of course not admit it was his mistake even…I was given the wrong inputs he would say instead.  Dutta noticed that though the employees accept it as either they were used to his ways or they wanted to keep their comfortable jobs.

Sriram Patil somehow always listened to Dutta or did not over rule him…now you have grown up, take decisions, after all you have to learn from your mistakes….well mistake indeed…you are making a big mistake Dutta, never let this class go upto your head and keep your home clear from these people….his father told him a while ago….

What has Nakusha done for you to say that she is getting onto my head and this house plays host to so many people some of whom are quite uncouth, if I may call them so….

No his father was not prepared to listen to anything and strangely his mother also did not utter a single word…isn't Nakusha her guest?  Strange after all these years …she could atleast support him, no wonder his father found her so boring and uninteresting and no wonder he goes out looking for some entertainment still..now long can a man live with a living dead…

Oh damn damn damn…Dutta switched off the shower he did not with whom he was more angry today, his father's pride or his mother's quietness, unable to standup for herself….

Wrapping the towel around his waist, he came out to stand in front of the mirror…

He has money, he can easily hire a place for Nakusha and keep her, he also thinks his father is unreasonable, they can afford to keep in this house, the cost at which this house runs, the cheques he signs at times to its upkeepment, compared to it the cost Nakusha will incur is very negligible….what should he do…remove Nakusha from this house or stick to his decision for he knows he is not doing anything wrong…..

+++++

Ayi Sahib swallowed….Nakusha thought she is unable to ask me to packup…but then there is the village…maybe she will face a lot of hardship there but she will get some shelter….

Ayi Sahib please do not feel bad….gao me mujhe kuch na kuch….

No no …please do not misunderstand me Nakusha ….see Nakusha today  is a happy day for me lekin….Ayi Sahib went quiet….her lips shook, eyes watered….

Kya huwa Ayi Sahib, is Raja Saab agreeable to keep me…..

No..no he is not…because ….

Then I have to go….if I start now I will reach my village before the night falls….

Naku, for the first time my son has spoken on my behalf….he told his father Nakusha is Ayi Sahib's guest…kum se kum apne patni ka toh khyal kijiye….?

And….

Well for 35 years unhone kuch khayal nehi kiya so I don't expect him to change, I am happy atleast Dutta spoke those words but Nakusha I am worried even….pata nehi…I really don't know what I should do….

Nakusha stared at Ayi Sahib…trying to understand what the lady was trying to get at….

After sometime Ayi Sahib spoke, today Raja Saab said your son Dutta…for the first time….is he my son Nakusha, I don't know…as a mother I was not allowed to get close to any of my children, Kalavati my first born, I was somewhat attached to her but then now Kala is married and has got her own set of problems, she also does not stay here…but then Ayi Sahib sighed….

Nakusha I don't know why Dutta defended you, why he wants you to stay….somehow I don't believe he is doing it for me…..or my pleasure, I doubt if he understands the pleasure I get talking to you, see you wearing my choice of clothes etc….

Aisa kyu bol rahe ho Ayi Sahib…after all he is your son….

Jab mera shaadi taye huwa tha, I heard there is 'ek chhota sa dosh' in the kundali of Raja Saab....what it was exactly I do not still know Naku but then for the last 35 years my husband has never been faithful to me, chhota sa dosh was in the kundali or his character mujhe nehi maloom for I have always been blamed for not being a good wife, not being able to keep my husband tied down….idhar mera rowna sunne wale koi nehi hai, aur kisse batayu?  Hai kaun?  My children are his, this house is his, the servants, the cars, everything is his…I am Ayi Sahib….the lady of the house…bus naam ka hi….Leela has more say than me in this house, she can scold my children and get away with it….my children tell her when they will come late or have friends over for meals….Nakusha what I want to tell you is today Raja Saab has said…your son….I know I should be happy but it concerns you….I have seen Raja Saab casting his web around the women of his desire for 35 years….Dutta too has his ways with women…mai bolti nehi hu, lekin andha nehi hu….I wish Dutta was my son…understanding my position he faught for you with his father but no Nakusha I will not see you trampled by the Patil men, for I feel Dutta is more of his father's son …..I know the style…..a bit of attention, expensive gifts, honeyed words ……much as I want you to stay in this house because your departure is my loss, aur kisi ki nehi, not even Dutta's for soon another girl will catch his fancy, I leave the decision to you…I know if you leave I will lose my face in front of Kalpana auntie but if something untoward happens to you mai khud ko kabhi maaf nehi kar payungi…..

++++++

Dutta dialed again, where is this girl…he grumbled…the subscriber is out of reach…the recorded voice said….in this Haveli it was a problem, at times signals don't catch, he removed the curtains to open the window for better reception, as he stood waiting for the ring to go through he watched the meadow beyond, the horses were exercising and Naku sitting on the slope and watching them, maybe waiting for Thundering Bolt to be free, according to Bajirao he has heard Naku speaking to Bolt about her family, well the girl does put up a brave face in front of them not crying and cribbing, except when she is alone perhaps…Dutta lowered his hand, there is no tower in the meadows and she will be out of reach there anyway, he has to go in person …when he saw Bajirao coming and pulling Naku's long plait then flopping next to her on the grass, the two seemed to get along fine….

++++

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

inoshKavitaDRVampgirlpiyushidivya17-7shruti10augustcutegurl224Avocado.Girlprettywomandesigrl414shally_myoyo2vikadesigirlPooja_219bfunofbb123Leandrablueopalushankitvcsuhana19MelodiousDreamsSophia21aamirkhanfanPrinsesse.Suvi...Natasha...meghaparti

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Reserved

Edited;;
Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dutta stood up for his mum? Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Well indirectly he did it for nakku lolEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... he wants her to stay.. aww hes sucha sweetheart.. ARGH SP is annoying, arrogant and rudeeeAngry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Sucha big house and he's having a problem with 1 girl whos staying.. n he wants her to stay in the quarters where other stable guys live? what kind of man is he?Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Im glad Dutta said she was a womanEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... Awww bless AS.. first Dutta spoke on her behalf n den SP said Dutta was her son.. i feel so sorry for her.. she never got to be with her children.. other people had more right on them than herCry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... not fair..Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.  Uhhoo... she thinks Dutta is more like his father so nakku sud leave.. NAHIN.. If she leaves then how will they get closeShocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... but 1 month is too short na.. when Raju comes bak.. nakku has to leave..
Lol he's callin her againLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... yeh to gaya kaam seLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... And der she is .. watchin bolt.. aww she speaks to him about her family.. looks like her n bolt shares a great bondEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Oh dnt tell me he will b jealous of baaji nowLOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... i wonder why he's calling her.... other than flirtin.. what does he wana tlk bout? lol Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Awesome update as usual.. I cant sleep until i read ur update lol.. i use to read ur Ek Duje Ke Liye before going to bed as well..LOL ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. 

Edited by Sophia21 - 18 January 2011 at 7:27pm

Fishfish

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Jayati,

I managed to do it straight after this time. Unfortnately, could not be 1st as Sophia beat me to it by reserving the top spot. Chal koi baat nahin....Smile

I am loving every bit of it. Now now, what is this nonsense of Ayi Sahib worrying for Dutta trampling the "poor Naku". I feel that she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and handling Dutta. She has managed to calm a horse for God's sake and that is no mean feat. The next step should centre on her efforts to give Dutta a shock over his preconceptions about women. Actually, I feel that under that hard exterior of a womaniser as known to his family, we have got a sensitive guy who may have been romanticising about love. Alas, he is unable to show that side of him as he has seen first hand demolition of the concept of companionship and love in his parents' own marriage.

But I will keep faith and wait for the tomorrow's instalment. You are a star.StarStarStar

Luv,

KavitaEmbarrassed

Edited by KavitaDR - 18 January 2011 at 7:21pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
great update............

Fishfish