Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 19)

suhana19 IF-Rockerz
suhana19
suhana19

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
Hey Tin .....Hug
Iam suhana.....Big smile....This is the first time iam reading ur FF .....
Congrats Party for the  FF ......Wow what a wonderful and different story yaar ...loved it .....loved the whole concept .....i was imagining it all ....
it is really beautiful ..Wink.......
U have potrayed the characters so well from.....Specially TashaDay Dreamingi can"t enough of them ......Awww u paired Roji as well ....Cool ...

Loved the latest update ....So finally naku got caught .....Omg he bought a dress for herShocked...he is falling for her ......iam loving  this yaar .....
Pls do something about seema ....i cant stand her ......i would really appericiate .....LOL
Btw roops is getting so jealous of nakuLOLdon"t worry roops naku is only going to help u she is not stealing ur man.....

Omg AS thinks its just dutta"s fantasy and wants naku to stay from dutta......but this is not fantasy but a true love...which i bet gadha won"t realise anytime soonLOL......

Once again thanx a million for the wonderful update Wink

will wait for ur nxt update eagerly ...pls jaldi update karna.....sorry for my boring blabbering LOL....
Can pls add me to ur PM list ...if its not a problem......

u take care and see ya around ....Have a wonderful dayHug

Edited by suhana19 - 16 January 2011 at 8:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Tinni absouloutly wonderful update
So dutta already acting like he owns nakku ehy
Dat leelu leela is getting on my nerves just who does she think she is???
In a house ruled by wat ur class is ain't she a bit big for her boots?
Plzz update soon and thanx for updating regularary u made my morning Smile

Edited by Ruya - 16 January 2011 at 8:26pm

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! a very nice updt.............I likd the way Tasha convo went.........in the end Duttas-sema convo toooo..............so now seema will be out of his life..........he gifted her a mobile.........AS know hr son well and she knows Dutta has got a fantasy fr Nakku...........she asks Nakku to beware of Dutta..........
Neither AS nor Dutta realise that this time it is true luv fr Nakku......... Hope they both realise soooooooooooon........ but first let it b Dutta realising his luv fr Nakku...........then we will b able to see more ofajealous and possessive Dutta also protective.........may be overprotective...............waiting fr 2morrow morning updt........

Fishfish

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Awesome update... Finally usse pata chal hi gaya lol..
Aw he took her to his office.. holding hands and all eyy lol.. when he said try lie infront of a mirror.. i was thinkin HUH loll.. he understands her so well.. he reads her like a book or shall i say mirror ...
Seema .. Seema.. Sigh... that girl is gettin on my nerves.. the way she barged in.. GOOD she saw him holding nakku's hand lol... and hahaha even better when he held nakku's hand and went..
Yaay..u finally confirmed it that Dutta gave her the dress.. aww hes a sweetheart.. and hailaaa now he gave her a mobile... im liking him more n mre now lol..
Hmm AS thinks he fancies her n asked her to stay away.. Nahiinn.. they need to get closer lol... so that Seema could GO AWAY! lol.. He's already protective over her.. he follows her.. tries to get to kno everything bout her.. he will fall in love soon.. i cant wait lol..

Great Update :)

Fishfish

Juni17 Groupbie
Juni17
Juni17

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Hello Tinni,

What an marvelous update....Thumbs Up.....as i said earlier patience paid Smile .....So now dutta knos everything....but i think he will help nakku.........n then AS will realize he is not fancying nakku.........but he is falling in luv.........oho now i am getting more restless as the LS is going to star ne moment.........waiting eagerly for tomorrow morning........ take care 
Bye

Fishfish

vikadesigirl Goldie
vikadesigirl
vikadesigirl

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
loved it.. i love the way he just stares her down for her to let the truth... he gave her a cell phone.. nd AS thinks it is not good. i think nakusha will be good for him.. because he is going to fall in love... looking forward to more.. i like this slow, getting to know kinda of romance btw them..

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
so the voice in background of baaji was roops right..

so AS will probably stand up to her son to save nakku frm his evil clutches...would be fun to see how he reacts to that...

he doesn't seem like a guy who can be pushed in doing wht he doesn't want to do...mobile phone as gift ! wht now he wants to talk mushy on phone...no probably not...it might be that he wants her to be safe always..he doesn't realize it but he already seems deewanaa to me...

thanks for update..tin..gr8 as always...

Fishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Hey tin,
i am pooja & recented join IF.
I came across ur FF few days back,first few parts i read in one sitting & after that everyday i eagerly wait for ur update.It is like an extra dose of caffine for me .
U have really potrayed all the characters very well with distinct behavioural differences.For ex. nakusha who seems quite intelligent,or dutta whom i still read ,he is still puzzle for me.
From the last 2 updates it looks like dutta is attracted towards nakku but is it only attraction or somthing more deep,only u can tell.
once agin thanks for update,can u add me to ur PM list,if its not a problem for u.
Already waiting for next updateSmile

Fishfish

Go to top