Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 17)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Why do i have a feeling that we are about to see a possessive dutta? Baaji and roops are in love...not that i am surprised but lets have a loving scene between them...you know baaji telling her to stay away but she can't that kind of scene and plz start the mushiness already...nice update but i know you know that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Chapter 10 Weekend Spl 

As the lady handed over the signed receipt she heard a voice from behind'.Chale?

Spinning around she saw HIM standing'.

+++++++++++++

wahSmile wah jayati........ kya update likh liya........

so dutta knows of her encounter with kriplani...... y wil he not.......... he is interested in naku, so he wud hav wanted to find out this friend kapil............ n thnk god, he is not like a gadha in LTL......LOLLOLhe does think.......... good for us............

so he is ok with this case, so half her hurdle is solved i suppose............ the story is slow paced........

buckle up yaar............. v want much more longer updates, u know.........

update on weekends alsoEmbarrassed

ok cu
take care
divya

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
OMG!!!! Dutta just cannot stay away frm Nakku......... He wants her to saddle the horse fr him......... Baaji is very helpful to her..........he is Vipinjis son.......... he spoke abt himself .....and also abt Roops & him.... Roops and Baaji luvs each othr............Baaji also helped her to go to the main town.........Nakku is wearing the tunic dress Dutta bought fr hr............. So Dutta followed her to Kriplanis office..........means he know abt Mr. Kriplani............. may be he followed to see who this Kapil was............a very possessive Dutta........Luving him more andmore..........would luv to see more of a jealous nd Possessive Dutta.............continue soooon.........Looking frwrd fr Monday updt...........

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prettywoman

lovely lines in the beginning..

Hey tin.. arreh wah, so he now thinks he is just attracted to her and that will vanish after a few days.. my my.. he is in for a shock then, isn't he!!

Wow, they had dosas.. I made the batter this morning and hopefully we will enjoy some this evening.. now how will Leela get dosas ready for dinner as preparing the batter will take a day's time! Unless of course she has the batter.. but wish I could see her face when kanta will say he has asked for dosas!!

poor AS thought he may look down upon her for ordering that.. was touched to read that this was the first time she was sat next to her son.. an hopefully when naku becomes her bahu, she will get a lot more respect and love from her son..

And OMG, did he buy her that dress.. if she had not seen it when AS handed her the bags.. also him handing that bag at the last minute saying she left it behind, makes me think he bought the tunic dress for her.. if so, pls tin, let us know his thoughts on why he bought it.. whether on w whim and then trying to reason himself that it is just an attraction for her..

OMG Vandu good observation dear i happen to read ur comment & totaly got blown bcoz i read the update & didn't think of it as AS bought her so many things wow i will read again tanx 4 that vandu! jorda!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanFishfish

Pooja_219 IF-Dazzler
Pooja_219
Pooja_219

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged

Hi,

First of all congrats for coming up with such a different FF.Atleast in this FF ,nakusha seems to be using her own mind,which is good.I also like how u have potrayed dutta.There is some kind of mystery around his character which is keeping me hooked .

I have recently started following ur FF,but u are amazing writer.I specially liked Guruji's lines.After reading this part it seems like dutta already was aware about her first meeting with kriplani.The question is whether he will help her or not.I am already excited for next interaction.

Thanks once again for this weekend dose,much needed.

Fishfish

Ruya Senior Member
Ruya
Ruya

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Great upd8 Tinni
Sorry dint comment on last update
Has Raja sahib got a thing 4 leela ????
So Baaji Roops chakar chalring here also huh
Dutta following Nakku seems
Can't wait 4 next part update quick plzzzzzzzz

Fishfish

shally_m Goldie
shally_m
shally_m

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged

very nice ....

so dutta knew everything and will he help her

Fishfish

bfunofbb123 IF-Dazzler
bfunofbb123
bfunofbb123

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Tanx alot Tns 4 the awesome update that 2 spsl 4 the weekend tanx dear 4 making long & reg.
 well tins i got 2 give it 2 u u know how to get us hooked given us so much yet it is not enough it makes us want more. LOL 
i am loving the update well in ur previous update i totally over look the last bag that d gave N until i read vandu's comment so the reason he was gone 4 long i thought 2 buy the book but he was buying her the cloth how sweet is that .
wow i can't wait 2 read what he does next he is already at the solc.LOL told u he can't keeep away from her s/how i feel he know about the solcitor.
hey baji & roops together wow poor baji i hope he dosn't land in to trouble he so considerate helping N love him 4 that!Smile
tank u ji have a great weekend Tins i hope u update 4 mon as all of us is begging u pls it is becoming my mornig habit tanx again dear!

Edited by bfunofbb123 - 15 January 2011 at 5:50am

Fishfish

Go to top