Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 (Page 11)

Sophia21 IF-Rockerz
Sophia21
Sophia21

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:08pm | IP Logged

Ehh le.. Dutta aint dat mean lol... girgit ki tarah rang badalta hain lool.. I thought he was really mean, arrogant but naa.. I like his attitude.. and Someone said (i really dont know who) that when you eat from the same plate, love increases.. Hmmm He ate from her plate... lol

Hailaaaaaaa... u gave me a mini heart attack.. SEEMA?? Seema?? Pleaseeee tell me she isnt Dutta's girlfriend... Dats... No comments! lol.. Hmm Finally mission save-aunty-kalpana started lol..
But the lawyer is calling SP? Haii ram!! i hope SP doesnt butt in..

Hmm is it dutta at the end? he was around there somewhere when she went in... he probably saw her lol.. even doe seema was with him..
Great update.. yaay ur updating regularly... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish

aamirkhanfan IF-Sizzlerz
aamirkhanfan
aamirkhanfan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
loved Tasha interaction...............

Fishfish

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Awesome update!
This seema ki bachchiAngry she interrupted such a sweet moment!
...the lawyer is gonna call raja dudeShocked(thats my name for him..raja dude!) lawyer ke bache tere ko naku or AS ko marwana he kya?

Fishfish

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Wow!!!!!!! dutta had a wonderful chat with Nakku.........liked their convo......... Dutta laughed open heartedly...........he also ate her jhootha..........Luv will increase......in this case it will start.........
SEEMAAAA........Dont tell me she is her GF........hope jst frnd or sumthing........or nothing at all.........
So, she started with meeting te lawyer for her aunt............
Looks like even though dutta was with seema busy chatting, he saw Nakku (jhootha khaane ka results dikhne laga)..........It must be Duttas car........
A rally nice updt..........continue sooooooooon...........

Fishfish

divya17-7 Senior Member
divya17-7
divya17-7

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Chapter 7

hey dear.

dont know how to address u...... wats ur name..... well, i am divya.

suspense...... mmm.......... i think it shd b either dutta's or sriram patil's............Shocked

update yaar........... update karo jaldi........... ok hav to login to work......

bye
take care

Fishfish

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
hey  superbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  yaar...........
dutta  was  taking  food  from  naku's  plate  n  behave  properly  with  her,it  was  nice  n
at  the  end  car stopping  in  front  of  naku  was AS  r  dutta????????
looking  fwd...............

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:51am | IP Logged
Its too gud tin.

I justttt luvedddd TaSha's this meeting as this is the first tym dutta talked wid naku, that too nicely. As i told u in my previous comments that i m realy eager to knw how vl dutta fall for naku, nd must say i m realy luking forward for their luv story.

Now, as a car stopped in front of naku, i m very sure that it vl be dutta sitting in the car nd i m realy excited for their car journey, it is already giving me jitters.

Bt tin, i m unable to understand that why dutta becums so rude while talking to naku in front of every one?

Btw, its realy interesting. Thank u for updating it daily nd pls continue doing this

Fishfish

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Hmmm....so who is roops meeting....is it  baajirao...no...it can't be him...it must be someone in roops college or something, some pest wanting to latch on to the princess....Dutta sure has expensive tastes...Maybach is one of dream cars....driven by the best....i doubt if many ppl even have that in india..maybe likes of Mr.Bachchan or Mallaya....I was quite surprised when he started eating from nakku's plate...he is not that stiff necked like his father yet...but without a soft touch maybe he would end up like that...but now he has nakku and he is attracted to her....i could feel the static in the air in the scene....You know...your Leela reminds me of Mrs.Danver from Rebecca...tell me is Dutta Aaisaheb's stepson...rajasaheb's first wife's child...I don't know just an instinct....nice sublime touches in the writing...i like your way of writing a lot.

Fishfish

Go to top