FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Wow Tin, Amazing Update......loved the song in the end......

--Lalitha
hi jayati,

a very nice update........ oh both D n N convo was so lovely........... n they gave in....... but the situation they gave in was so genuine............... so nice of u to interlace it with a genuine situation.......

wat did kanta tell dutta??.......... i am smelling something😆😆............... y is she curled up in bed..... hope its not her..........my mind running in all directions, jaldi update karna.  tomorrow weekend special dhamaakedaar hona chahiye....... oh god, i hav become so greedy now........😳😊

i am also super happy that AS stood by kala....... n oh ya, u mentioning RS is a normal citizen now speaks volumes on his mindset now.......... i think this will hold key to their future convos between him n AS......... its so convincing to think kala is a no-nonsense gal............ she should b......

tc
divya
Brilliant Update....
RS, GD and Leela's plan brought them closer... They are one now. She can't reject him and he will now stand by her. He's already acting like a husband. That's so sweet of him!.
I feel sorry for Kala but Im happy she refused to accept gaurav back, Can't believe her own father telling her to "Adjust" with him! And ofc AS voiced her opinion which is great. She shouldnt just sit there and watch her so called husband ruin her daughters life!
I wonder what kanta said to Dutta...
Now that TaSha has consummated their love, they can get married right?. I mean this is the right time.

Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Awesome update!!! Really enjoyed. Now thay have become 1, pls don't seperate them pls. Hope they will fight together. Thanks tin for the lovely update.
Fabulous updt, Jayati........... mindblowing...........
AS supporting Kala .......... shacked all of them even Kala.......... bcoz bfore even if she wanted to she could not speak up fr any of them........... OMG!!!! Nakku jst cant stop thinking of Bolt......... she is already missing Bolt.......... all that she can think of is Bolt........The ETs plan bought Tasha 2gether......... The wau Dutta was taking care of Nakku like a hubby would take care of his wife......... He too jsy couldnt bear to see Nakku in this pained condition......... he was really worried fr hr......... they consummated and r one now............. Luved the way he said in the last...... Dutta whispered into her ears…abh tu meri ho gayi…in my house, in my room and on my bed…now we are now one…aur yeh baath tu nehi bhulegi…....
Superb updt ,dear........... cant jst wait to read ur weekend special..........
Wonderful update tinni.......what an awesum line.."Nakusha will make this my home"............it was mesmerizing u kno......da way dutta was thinking how nakusha became da special person in his life.........now plz don separate them....as they r one body one soul now...let them face da ET, hand in hand.........feeling curious abt what kanta told dutta...........waiting wid baited breath for da weekend spcl.....take care
Edited by Juni17 - 13 years ago
Great work as us usual dear..just loved ur fanfic to bits..the 1st thing I do when i log onto the forum is read ur update.....A big fan of ur writing....Wow Must say RS GD and leela's plan certainly brought nakku n dutta close n i m loving the way AS is supporting kala ..I wish whatever Kanta told Dutta was about bolt n how GD n Leela put forward their plans against bolt n nakusha:) Hoping Dutta marries nakusha n introduces her infront of everyone during a racing season party as her wife giving a big Jolt to GD Leela n RS..I want RS n the rest of the 2 evil ladies taught a lesson😆
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago
Tins no words dear just no words woooooowwwwwwwwww!just wow! 👏👏
awesome update u know this was an anounced, unexpected a mind blowing update i am just he he he gigling all the way! 😆😃
i was amazed through out the update the dialogues u used 1st when D met his cousin & D thinking who'll pay the helicopter bill that was hillarious.
Tins what makes me angry is D is better than his cousin but bcoz guari covers her son verywell but RS doesn't & he thinks he is better but i feel soon all will b out!
2nd kala thinking india is indep. now so her dad is no more raja wow i wish she reminded him of that loudly surely that would have woke him up & would have stopped his nonsense about classes!😆
Tinscoming to the most fab update which gobsmacked me unexpectedly tasha became one woooooow!
and u done excellently just fab i didnot c any comment straight to the update here i kept on reading vola there it was i had to read it again to c if i am right yest. vandu & pooja said it is time 4 tasha to get married & i second them. but noway did i expect this fast amazing😍 what was awesome about it is what D said afterwards Dutta whispered into her ears'abh tu meri ho gayi'in my house, in my room and on my bed'now we are now one'aur yeh baath tu nehi bhulegi'.  just mind blowing kudus to u u r too good Tins u put it beautifuly the whole thing their silence their embrace & the realisation of naku feeling at home with D just fab. now we can have peace with out thinking will they ? or not? whatever comes they can fight it together wow i canot wait 4 u to take this to another level & to c tasha meeting chupke & finally D fighting 4 his love  & his sis and mom!😊 tanx alot 4 the awesome spsl update dear & 4 making it longer sorry dear i got carried away pls cont. can't wait 4 sat spsl greedy me sorry!😳ps:Tins will we know by tommorrow what kanta told D becoming noisy ha? ha ha!
Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
Hi Jayati,
Thanks a lot for such an awasome update.
Though like Vandu, i wanted them to be married soon,but the way u handled their union,was so soulful & blessing for nakku.I don't have words to describe what i felt.Both of them holding each other  & not letting go in the fear that this moment might go away.I was bowled over by how dutta hold on to her till she finished with her crying.I also liked how he fed her all the while she was rambling.Already he has started fulfilling duties of a husband😍.The last lines of dutta & the song just made it emm i can't find the exact word.

This Gaurav irritated me😡,good Kala left him.But,what took me by surprise was AS supported Kala's decision of not going back to Gaurav.She indeed has decided to stand by her children thru thick & thin.I really laughed when RS was going on about him being raja & Kala just did not respond & left😆.

If that female RS was not enough,now her son has entered.But,good dutta is not fond of him.

I am really admiring kanta.She is indeed helping dutta & nakku relationship.But,i am wondering what she told dutta?Can we get to know in next update?
Also,now D-N has taken their relation one step further,i am wondering what will be the reaction in haveli,when people will get to know about it.Are we going to get some surprise by u before actual racing event😉?

Have a nice day.
Pooja😊
Sorry
I had written a whole lot of things which i wanted 2 convey 2 u...but lost them all ...
Hav no patience 2 rewrite them all..
I like ur witing ..plz do update regularly .keep up d good work..n
PS:i like d attitude of TaSha in ur FF..
Love
Shweta

Edited by Shweta_Dutta - 13 years ago