Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@vandu : try to cool down dear till we get some official statement.
U know,the actual problem is we r too much attached to this show.Yesterday even my hubby was telling me the same thing.He said,becaz u adore these character so much,that's way the channel likes to play with ur emotions.
But, i am not that depressed like last time.
so thoda chill kar lešŸ˜Š
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

@vandu : try to cool down dear till we get some official statement.
U know,the actual problem is we r too much attached to this show.Yesterday even my hubby was telling me the same thing.He said,becaz u adore these character so much,that's way the channel likes to play with ur emotions.
But, i am not that depressed like last time.
so thoda chill kar lešŸ˜Š

i know yaar.. my head is saying all this, but my silly heart is not listening.. kya karun i am a bit like Dutta today but in reverse as i am listening to my heart and being depressed whereas he was ignoring his heart and ignoring nakku and being depressed himself!šŸ˜†
Pooja_219 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettywoman

i know yaar.. my head is saying all this, but my silly heart is not listening.. kya karun i am a bit like Dutta today but in reverse as i am listening to my heart and being depressed whereas he was ignoring his heart and ignoring nakku and being depressed himself!šŸ˜†

thik hai ,aaj kala ki advice lekar dimag ki baat sun lešŸ˜†
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So sorry TInni cud not comment on ur last update.....As usual ur twist n turns r really amazing......but we tashaholics r craving.............plz plz plz....now let nakku a bit that she also cares for dutta............sorry again for giving u ideas šŸ˜›...u r a gem of a writeršŸ‘šŸ¼..........tk care
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 29

persistant and now she needs supporters on her side, suddenly Madhvi is proving to be very powerful, getting support from her children, with great reluctance Leela got upā€¦.

+++++

Dutta walked towards the stable when he overhead the conversation ā€“ ladki hone ka bahut faida, kabhi bhi ayo jayo aur agar malik pocket me ho tohā€¦.they changed the topic on seeing Dutta, greeting him with utmost respect, Dutta crossed over to Baaji's office, early morning his mood was off, he remembered how his aunt greeted Leela when she arrived, for you this house is still a home, he remembered seeing Ayi Sahib's face, eyes downcastā€¦.opening Baaji's door he greeted himā€¦..

Baaji next time you allow Nakusha to take off, be careful, I do not want a revolt in the stables because of her before the racing seasonā€¦.

Mai kya karta bhauā€¦she said she had to go, Kala Tai has lined up some big shot lawyer in Kolkata for herā€¦..

Kala Tai? But why? What is wrong with Kripaliniā€¦..

Errr I am given to understand he refused to fight the case ā€¦I thought you are aware about itā€¦..

Kripalini refused and Naku did not inform me ā€¦Dutta was furious, that moment he forgot that Naku had called and was trying to tell him about somethingā€¦he stomped out of Bajirao's office and going into the stable, taking his horse he galloped towards the meadow in full speed, making the people around the stable stop their work and look upā€¦.

++++++

Bajirao looked through the glass window of his small office next to the stables to see Dutta galloping away, he knows Dutta from childhood and he knew Dutta was in a foul modeā€¦pushing away the keyboard, he extended his hand for the mobile when it started ringingā€¦it was Roopsā€¦.

Baajiiiiiiiiii she shrieked on the phoneā€¦.

Tujhe subah subah kya ho giyaā€¦ā€¦

You will not believe what happened todayā€¦..

Aisa kya kamal ho giya for me to disbelieve? Baji asked, Roops had this habit of exaggerating things a bitā€¦..

Roops narrated what her maid came and said to her when she brought tea to wake her upā€¦.

Bhau Sahib took on with Leela Maam? Are you sure?

Yes that what I am being toldā€¦.

I hope it is not a figment of her imaginationā€¦.

No Baji, I too feel Bhau is changing, pata nehi woh Naku ko impress karne ke liye ya nehi but then he no longer has this distant and unconcerned look, I feel very connected to him latelyā€¦.

Well if it is for Naku then she a uphill task in front of her because he is mad with her at the momentā€¦.

Kyu kya ho giya?

How am I to know that Bhau does not know about Naku's Kolkata mission?

He did not know?

No it seems notā€¦.I mean the way he reactedā€¦.

Abh?

Now you leave a message with Tai asking Naku to deal with Bhau as soon as she comesā€¦

No no I will do no such thingā€¦

Kyu? Baji frownedā€¦.

Dekh Baji when you and I fight we make it up ourselves, so let them beā€¦.

Tujhme aur Naku me bahut pharak hai and I know you from childhoodā€¦.

Whateverā€¦.why Naku has not told Bhau, maybe she has her reasons mujhe usme tang nehi arane ka haiā€¦

Butā€¦.

Dekh Baji, Naku is taking too long to decide, if Bhau is upset with her, I feel he is rightā€¦

Bajirao shook his head, a bull headed sister of a bull headed brother and not to say about Nakushaā€¦ulti khopri, she could have easily informed Bhauā€¦it is his good luck that his head is still on his shoulders and Bhau Sahib has not smashed it against the wallā€¦.

++++++

Nakusha watched with admiration as how Kalavati greeted Advocate Kamal Senā€¦so smart and so professionalā€¦

Kalavati, I was indeed surprised to receive your urgent callā€¦.what can be so hard pressing for a lady like you who has capability to solving all problemsā€¦.

No no Mr Sen, I can only solve your interior decoration problems, manage the labourers etc., I am not that capable to deal with all issuesā€¦ā€¦.

But you do a good job out of it Kalavati, the elderly lawyer smiledā€¦my wife is very impressed with you and she is a hard to please womanā€¦ask meā€¦.I know, he nodded his white head, even after all these yearsā€¦.

Kalavati laughedā€¦.well Mr Sen you have to help me now, I mean my friendā€¦this is Nakushaā€¦and Nakusha has a big case for youā€¦.

But she is so young, what is the big trouble in her life?ā€¦.Mr Sen asked good naturedlyā€¦.he knew trouble did not come with ageā€¦but then Naku was looking nervousā€¦.

Nakusha looked at Kalavati, Kalavati indicated her to go aheadā€¦.

Hesitantly Naku startedā€¦.the case is my aunt'sā€¦you have to help herā€¦her name is Kalpana Raoā€¦.

+++++

Gauri Devi held Leela's handā€¦.Leela now wipe your tears, you know he did not mean those wordsā€¦.

Tai Sahib what do you mean by he did not mean it?

Gauri Devi looked a bit uneasyā€¦she changed her track, ignore ignore Leelaā€¦..he does not know what is it to have a serā€¦I mean someone faithful like you in the houseā€¦I run mine and I know you are a rare species so does Raja Bhauā€¦..

And this is what you get to hear after 37 years of serviceā€¦.

Bachche hai..galati ho jati haiā€¦.see Raja Bhau he knows your worthā€¦listen Leela now wipe your tears we have a bigger mission in front of usā€¦..we have to plan for the opening of the racing season ballā€¦.

Ball? No Tai Sahib nowadays the young ones don't like such dignified thingsā€¦aajkal toh chala diya koi hindi gaana busā€¦what they call Bollywood dancingā€¦na hai koi class na hai usme koi tasteā€¦.kya planning karnaā€¦before I remember we used to sit and pickup the music, waltz, tango etc etc oh it used to be so much fun and then musicians used to come and practice them for hours and on the final day we had live music aajkal record chalao aur glass pakarke jiska marji jo nachoā€¦.Leela made a faceā€¦.

Leela, Gauri Devi pressed her handā€¦.lets bring the old times backā€¦.

Butā€¦.

Listen Leela, please Dutta do what he says, it is a small price to pay for I am not sure how much you would like to see that girl, Nakusha as your mistress of this houseā€¦.

++++++

Nakusha discovered that Kala has quite a no. of clients in Kolkata, as Kala called them up, she also showed Naku a couple of her works she had done, Naku being Naku was impressed wondering how a girl like Kala managed to do theseā€¦.

Areh Naku, I have a support system, I have people to give me money, I have people to supply me with skilled workforce, I just carry on with the job but then think about your Auntā€¦look the work she is doingā€¦I get a fat cheque at the end of my project, what does she get? Blessings of the people she works for and now in jail for striving for the downtrodden ā€¦.

Kala Tai is Advocate Sen a better lawyer than Mr Kripaliniā€¦.

Dekh lets not compare but then Kamal Sen will not bow down to my father I am sureā€¦lets hope he can get your aunt freedā€¦

Nakusha looked out as the car drove through Park Street taking the Red Road going towards Victoria Memorial, the white building stood amidst of lush gardens and they drove towards Taj Hotel for a scheduled lunch appointment with an old friend of Kala, Nakusha saw the race courseā€¦one of the oldest in the country, as I child I came with my father when our horses took part in the races hereā€¦.Nakusha remembered she has not told Dutta about Kripalini, even Ayi Sahib does not know, except for Bajirao who had to be told for Nakusha wanted leave and when Bajirao knows, Roops must be knowing tooā€¦.

Nakusha took out her mobile, switching it on, she looked towards Kala, I think I should inform him nowā€¦.

Kala nodded, yesterday he was busy in a meeting when she got the confirmation of the appointment and then when he returned they were in bed, Kala also did not want to make things too apparent in the houseā€¦.

As Kala strode across the lobby of the hotel, Nakusha followed her with her mobile in her ears, ringing waiting for Dutta to pick up but then it went unansweredā€¦ā€¦she tried a couple of times more and met with the same resultā€¦.

+++++++

Dutta ignored the mobile vibrating on his table as he spoke to their favourite jockey Rishiā€¦.the season was coming and Dutta had to shortlist who would ride which horse, they had a no. of jockey in their panel, their performance was also monitored minutely, if they were not racing Patilwadi horse they raced other owners, nevertheless before the season arrived, picking up the best of the lot was also a job, of course many of them wanted to ride under the Patilwadi banner but then they had to be lucky to get chosenā€¦.

The name flashing on the mobile distracted Dutta, he sat with a big frown watching the mobileā€¦.yes he was upsetā€¦he had to know what really happenedā€¦of course he can find out from Kripalini's office but then what is so secretive about the fact that Nakusha could not inform him and she had to leave immediately for Kolkata to fix up a new lawyerā€¦

Bhau Sahib, Rishi called out wanting his attentionā€¦.

Dutta looked at himā€¦Bhau Sahibā€¦err I have a point to clarifyā€¦..

Hmmmm

I also received a call from a new banner called Shibajirao Racersā€¦..

Dutta raised his browsā€¦.a new name?

Don't you know anything about it?

Well I cannot recollect hearing about itā€¦.

Well it is owned by your sister Roopvati Sriram Patil, I mean that is what she told meā€¦.

Roopsā€¦.? Dutta remained stunned for few seconds and then he recollectedā€¦Oh yesā€¦sheā€¦.I mean I did not know she was being seriousā€¦so she floated the banner alreadyā€¦..

Err yesā€¦.I mean Roopvati wants me and what do I tell herā€¦.

The choice is yours Rishi for I will not bargain with my own sisterā€¦ since it is her Banner and this is her first season, I will wish her the bestā€¦.

Rishi smiled, I will then let you knowā€¦.he got upā€¦.

As Rishi left the room Dutta sat still oh god what is happening to me, I had to hear from an outsider that my own sister has floated a banner, once again an outsider informed me about something going on in my own homeā€¦..yeh kya ho raha hai, the girl is clearly not interested and then why am I running after her wagging my tail and in the process getting alienated from my world?

++++++++

++++++++

Edited by tintiny - 13 years ago
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
reserved .............
So GD is Pacifying Leela........... what does she mean that Dutta didnt mean what he said???? .... ofcourse he meant that..........Nakku is impressed by Kala............ and her work............ Nakku wants to inform Dutta.............. but Dutta not picking up the phone........... Dutta cums to know of Roops banner frm Rishi..........Roops too thinks that Nakku is taking long to decide on Dutta.......... Oh No!!!!!! he too is losing hopes on Nakku........... Dutta must be feeling bad that he cums to know abt Nakkus trip frm Baaji and abt Roops frm Rishi........... He is xpecting that both should hav informed him themself.......... he is getting to know things frm outsiders.........he is so confused........ hope nobody takes advantage of this.............
Plzzzzzzzzzz Jayati dont do that............cant bear that evrywhere they r seperated ........ Hope evrything is sort out fast between Tasha........ looking frwrd fr 2morrows updt...........
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
My Spot!! :)

Edited;;
Lol Baaji is so funny... lucky his head is stil on his shoulderšŸ˜†...
I so don't want to spoil my mood... I hate gauri devi n dat leelašŸ˜”.. so kindly moving on from them.. šŸ˜†
Kala is very supportive. And im glad Nakku decided to call again...but yeh kya?šŸ˜² He ignored her calls.. I know he's angry dat he found out from someone else.. from baaji lol.. but she called him when he was busy with chipkališŸ˜†..he doesnt remember?šŸ˜• lol.
Ehh le.. now he finds out bout his sisters banner.. Shibajirao lmaošŸ˜† from someone else.. great timing lol..
Ohh NoooošŸ˜² Dont give up DuttašŸ˜’.. She IS interested! she's just a bit... well she cant decide atmšŸ˜†...he sud have picked up the call init.!! Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Yeh kya tin?.. Still no TaShaOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... koi baat nahin.. still waiting doešŸ˜†
Great update... Waiting for 2morrošŸ˜
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
desigrl414 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
another wonderful update! hope there is a tasha scene in the next one!! šŸ˜Š
divya17-7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ayoo jayati.....

wat is this...... dutta thought process is going in the wrong direction......... please, please dont do this..........

v r already tired of D n N separation..... even in other FFs also, now in urs, a rift or spacing out is foreseen........... oh no, he should pick the call...............

pls, do something........... n get them to have a conversation, a heated one is also fine, but then when they speak......... they will, i am sure, end up being together............. as dutta cant stay away from naku for long.........šŸ˜‰

tc
divya
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Hi,
Wow,Baaji is too funny yaar-bull headed brother's bull headed sisteršŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†
Dutta,tu kab thoda cool down hoga?chill dude.
So now,this female RS is pataofying leela,i wonder what does she want to achieve thru leela?

I am falling in love with this character-Kala,she is so good yet at the same time so practical & down to earth.I feel right now & in future ,she is only going to be nakku's strong support system.I think she sees something of her youth in nakku which is making her attach to nakku so much.

Oh,no,ye kya kiya,dutta ke dimag me ye baat kahan se aa gayi?This is all nakku's fault,she is taking too long,to ye to hona hi tha,but ab woh is ruthe hue gadhe ko kaise manayegi.I don't want female  RS to start plotting against nakku>But,since that is inevitable,i want that all these misunderstangings between D-N gets cleared.

Looks like dutta was so off-guard,that he didn't clearly heard roops banner name.I wonder what will happen when he or somebody else realises.Poor roops & baaji.

Pls. next update me unka long convo. to banta hai.

Have a nice day.
PoojašŸ˜Š