FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 - Page 44

Posted: 13 years ago
Hailaaa i thought you wasnt goin to update lol.. oh dats ok.. rest to banta hain lol..
Im so proud of Dutta.. he finally stood by his mother, confronted leela and saw how RS wud stand up for leela but not his own wife!..
ohh kala..kala.. kala... she's so nice.. n i can actually imagine her being so nice. She knows her khadoos dad is behind the whole kripalini thing.. aww nakku is so naive.. she didnt know...
kolkatta trip? Ohhh i want D to accompany them.. Just leave RS and the haveli for a while.. he needs to get away from there, with her. I dnt mind kala along as i know she will give them space.
Gauri devi is just like her brother... they are planning to remove nakku from Dutta's mind? lol.. shes in his heart!! they can try their best.. good luck to them... coming bak to leela.. she still didnt learn from her mistake.. now shes gna  make gauri devi on her side.. well she was already on her side by saying she made this house a home but i guess they will try snatch everything from AS once again... like her children who seems to be supporting her nowadays. Gosh.. leela shud be kicked out... by Dutta or kala.. by anyone.. just cant stand her.. shes just a maid.. n she acts as if the whole house is hers.
Now that Dutta knows kripalini refused the case and kala lined up lawyers for nakku in kolkata.. i hope he goes with them. Aww D gt so mad.. but its not nakku's fault.. she called him but chipkali was there lol..

This is gettin more n more interesting lol.. Cant wait for tomorrows update😍... Awesome update..
awesome update!! can't wait to read what happens next!!!!
hi jayati,

ur update and shilpi's update brought back the normalcy in this forum to some extent, i daily do follow my routine of starting my day's work by logging in reading ur updates.........

ur update is really nice......... i just loved ur way of interlacing all the characters in one update.... the normal things happening in all households, big or small,....... the sequences were so natural for me to imagine them......

dutta n naku are so couple like when it comes to normal conversations, that too unintentional, like everything is already there in place.......... so i smell a lover's tiff coming up that too unintentionally........ some miscommunication issues...... wow, just looking forward to it......

kala is standing by naku....... really nice........... but dutta feels left out....... he sure will know to tackle this situation............ now, dutta is hellbent upon showing leela her place n giving his undivided attention to his mom........... i just hope n expect all the children stand up for their mother........ madhvi has suffered enough..........

waiting eagerly to the updates....

tc
divya
Hey Jayati🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful updates🤗.....loved it yaar....
Omg that aatya is thinking to put kareena"s proposal for dutta...pls no ...Btw both bro and sis are arrogant and rude ........i hope naku better confess soon😆...Omg she called him😲...but gadha was busy with kareena...and kareena chipku kahi ki........anyways awesome yaar...coming to todays update wow finally dutta stood up for his mom👍🏼....kala and naku going to kolkata😉..i hope D follows them😆....omg he found out that kripalani rejected the case and he is mad coz naku didn"t tell him.....i wanna see more of tasha in nxt part...pls yaar..its a request.....thanx amillion for the update...u take care and see ya around...
love and hugs suhana🤗

mindblowing update...............................
Happy Saraswati Puja........................
hey superbbbbbbbbbbbbb  update  dear...........
i  loved  dutta's  attitude  in  this  update................OMG  he shout at  leela n  ask  her  to  say  sorry  to  AS......wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that's  like AS's son...................simply  supebbbbbbbbbb  n  dutta  is angry😆  abt  naku coz  she is  leaving  to  kolkatta  na....................

Thanks dear,
U made today's morning very beautiful for me.
The reason ,well ,u fufilled my wish 😊
Finally Dutta showed Leela her place in that house & wow👏,what a way to show.
The whole convo. is going to keep smile on my face for the whole day becaz for the first time dutta stood up for his aai saheb.
I also liked that fact that dutta remembered how his mother was treated by his aatya.
Ok,so now female RS😡,yaa i am going to call her that thinks that she can make nakku run away or may be dutta will realise his mistake.
Do worry lady,u r in for surprise,becaz ur tricks will only bring them closer & i would love to see ur face at that time.😆😆😆
Thanks to kala ,as she is standing by nakusha.
So now dutta is angry on nakku for not informing,looks like in their next convo. ,dhamaka hone wala hai.
Waiting for next one already,
Have a nice day.
Pooja😊

hi tin.. happy saraswati puja dear.. hope you enjoy your day off..thanks for clarifying about naku going to Bolt..

will you be upset if i said i am feeling a bit low even after reading this part.. it's not your fault at all. it's me.. sigh.. the whole mood on the forum is down with more rumours now..i always turn to FF's even when the story on the show is a bit on the downward slope.. somehow a few writers on the forum manage to put the smile back on my face.. but aaj woh bhi nahin hua.. I was happy reading Dutta put Leela in place.. that was really exceptionally well written.. esp for a man like dutta when he is a man of few words, the way he sorts out kala was very well done..phir bhi mera mann udhaas hain.. now that gauridevi is  also plotting, anotehr negative thing na..i am sure D-N will come out of this.. but with N still not confessing and now D thinking she did not even say about Kripalini and with hardly any conversations between D-N, i feel will there be a huge MU now.. i so dont want that, but cant control your creativeness can i ;-P

so kala is helping naku,, that is fine.. and good as she wont feel obligated to Dutta a lot na.. but hope she remembers that he was there for her when everyone were silent in front of RS.. that he always did things for her, be it meeting kalpana to agree her to fight the case, be it get the photo, be it be there to comfort her when she accepted her parents death.. he has always been there for her though he is a man of few words.. so for once, why cant naku have called him back again, instead of letting her ego come in the way?! he is also a busy man na... cut him some slack.. now i am scared ki when the opeoning season ceremony/show is on, Gauridevi will do her utmost to belittle Naku and as always will it just be kala there to guide her thru.. i am wondering how Dutta can stand up for her anymore as she has not agreed to his proposal, so what gives him the right na?

oh Tin.. i am sorry, my whole mood is down.. maybe i should never analyse so much na.. life would be so much more simple if i just did not take these characters to heart :(
ab pura emotional athyachar kar diya na Tin meine.. ab toh tumhein Tasha dena hi padega.. PLEASE!

and dont take this the wrong way, as i said your update was very very good as always, just me and my stupid heart fretting over too much since last night..

@suhana - i dont see Dutta going to Kolkata unless he takes the next jet and goes there.. but seeing his thunderous mood, it will be hard to imagine him doing that.. will have to wait for naku to come back and let's hope he does not wait till the next morning before he accosts her somewhere LOL
@divya - i agree that shilpi and Tin's FF does help us cope with the stress on the forum na.. so thank you both Tin and Shilpi.. love you guys for writing for us such beautifull stuff! and i too agree Divya that Tin always joins together a part really well, all the pieces strung so well with their daily routines and happenings of the house..
Edited by prettywoman - 13 years ago

i just typed a long one about what i think might happen with D-N and i just deleted it.. you alwsy aurprise me Tin.. I was expecting Dutta instead of Kala in the cafe.. so there is no point in me predicting, i think.. will wait for tomorrow with bated breath and hope you take my breath away ahem ahem😉

tumhe bhi lagega ki yaar, yeh kisske saath paala pada hai mera😆