Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey JayatišŸ¤—
Thanx alot for the wonderful update šŸ¤—
Omg what a mindblowing update ...loved it šŸ‘šŸ¼.....For once Kala is different and nice....Loved naku and kala"s interaction ...šŸ˜‰sharing the room and having picnicšŸ˜†,,,,
Dutta was getting restless to have a convo with her šŸ˜‰...But here she is not giving me any chance...Just straight out said NOšŸ˜²...Zor ka Jhatka Zoro Se lagašŸ˜†...
Btw Kalpana called AS wonder for what?...Just to let her know about dutta coming to meet her or is it something elsešŸ˜‰.....
pls jaldi update karna...u take care and see ya raound....šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ¤—
Have a wonderful Day!
Love and hugs suhanašŸ¤—
Ruya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hiya tinni
Sorry for d late comment
So kala seems human in ur ff plzz keep her dat way AS shud hce at least one of her kids who kinnda relates wid her
Go nakku for telling D she don't remember anyone asking her if she want to get married.
Plzz update at ur usual time if u can cuz I read ur ff while having brekky šŸ˜†
It's become a habit
Update soon
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
You aren't going to update today?šŸ˜­
I guess its okay..since you must be busy..waiting for tomorrow!
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 22

For one thing I don't remember being asked and even if you ask me now, the answer is noā€¦.saying so..Nakusha got up and walked in big steps towards the Haveliā€¦.leaving Dutta sitting speechlessā€¦.

+++++++

Leela stood on the terrace looking towards the meadow with her small but powerful binnacular to see Dutta and Nakusha sitting side by side on the meadowā€¦Leela sighed as she lowered the binnacular things are moving very fast, in jet speed or if something is faster than that, before she could plan her move one bomb after the other dropped, first Dutta wants to marry that 'dehati' mannerless girl and then Kala.. I left my husbandā€¦well she must to say it but then she always found Kala to be more manly than womanlyā€¦no not lookwise but the way she talks and walksā€¦.which man would like such a wifeā€¦akhir hai toh Madhvi hi ki beti but then Raja Saab, the whole night he spent in his study, drinking, every few minutes asking Leela where did I go wrongā€¦.you wrong Sirā€¦.not you it is Madhvi's genes Sir, please pardon my saying..but then nothing is lost yetā€¦I am sure Dutta will soon realize, if you so want we can look for a nice girl for him, a girl who knows about the ways of life of your household ā€¦'taur tarika' and who will of course not question about Dutta past life, about his girl friends etcā€¦..

Aur Kala?

Kala Sir, lets sit for a while and observe her but then you can speak to damaadji and call him over for dinner one dayā€¦stay back couple of daysā€¦go for ridesā€¦.he too enjoys racing..maybe organize a 'Polo Match'ā€¦.for he plays Polo very wellā€¦.

Just then Leela eyes went towards the meadow to see Naku coming towards the Haveli in long steps, Leela ran towards the other side to get a better view looking through her sweet little accessory she noticed Naku was looking anything but happyā€¦.Leela smiledā€¦chalo jhagda ho giyaā€¦.well she was always right, Naku simply cannot handle a man like Dutta, somewhere she was more like Kalaā€¦Leela ran towards the steps, Naku must be entering the house, lets get a feeling how her mood is likeā€¦hamari honewali maharani haiā€¦.dekhbhal toh karna hi paregaā€¦..

++++

Nakusha crossed the Hall cursing herself, she knew she was too abrupt and she should have handled the matter too cautiously, after all it is indeed a serious matter and she should have dealt with it with a lot of care but then her mind and heart were not acting in coordination, while the heart wanted to find comfort in his arms, security, she knew she would be making a big mistake as when she went to college her mother had a talk with her, beta you will meet variety of people here, may get to meet some interesting boys too, you may also like someone, we are always with you but remember to choose someone who is your equal in all respect including family, after all in the long run in India more than the boy other things become important in success of a marriageā€¦

Well Dutta or his family was no way similar to her, whole of last night while she lay on the bed still with her eyes open, inhaling cigarette smoke that Kala was smoking lying on the settee, she simply could not see herself as a member of this houseā€¦yes she does feel attached to Ayi Sahib, Dutta, somewhat Roops and now Kala for in one night she has seen the otherside of Kala which probably she hides from the world with her 'bindaas' attitudeā€¦.

Areh yeh ladkiā€¦a voice boomed from behindā€¦.

Nakusha stoppedā€¦.then after a bit of hesitation she again stepped forwardā€¦.

Mai tujhse baat kar raha huā€¦.yeh ladkiā€¦.

Naku turned, her temples already throbbing, so called classy people do not know how to address a girlā€¦.

Yes Raja Saab?  She asked politelyā€¦.Raja Saab was standing in front of the study, unlike his normal self always properly groomed he was looking as though he had a very bad nightā€¦

Listen go up and pack your bags, I have already spoken to the orphanage we sponsor my driver will go and drop youā€¦.

Naku hesitated for a couple of secondsā€¦.

Aur ha, udhar jakar muh bandh rakhna, don't go around spreading the news that you are going to marry Dutta Sriram Patil, no such thing will happenā€¦I will not allow itā€¦.now get ready within hourā€¦.

Waise Raja Saab you can rest in peaceā€¦..I have no such plans to marry your sonā€¦I have just rejected his proposal agar biswas nehi hota hai toh ask himā€¦.he is standing thereā€¦.Nakusha pointed towards the door where Dutta was standing, as he had followed Nakushaā€¦..

Raja Saab instead of looking towards Dutta, frowned at Nakushaā€¦You rejected his proposal, kya bakwas kar rahi hai tuā€¦..I would rather buy Dutta realised his mistakeā€¦..

Nakusha nodded her headā€¦well I know it is very difficult for you to believe the truth but then I give a damn as to what you thinkā€¦Nakusha eyes flashedā€¦.Dutta watched her mesmerized, the girl is not awed by his father or scared of himā€¦.Hmmm he has made a good choiceā€¦Nakusha in her usual long strides walked towards the stairs to go upto her roomā€¦.when Shanti called from behindā€¦Nakusha, Ayi Sahib wanted to see youā€¦.your aunt had called you have to call her backā€¦.

My aunt?  She called from the jail?  But why?  Nakusha ran towards Ayi Sahib's parlourā€¦it is the first time her aunt called her after she has been jailedā€¦.

++++

Trying to look busy, Leela crossed the hall, the girl, how dare she, no wonder people say today's children do not know how to respectā€¦.Raja Saab ke muh par jawabā€¦.areh mar ke idhar kisi kone pe dafna denge, people will not know she is missingā€¦..

++++

Ayi Sahib was looking tired and worriedā€¦.she was sitting on her usual chair, already looking defeated, too many things going too fast in this house for her to takeā€¦.

Nakusha came and stood in front of herā€¦..

Kalpana Auntie called, she congratulated me for having a son like Duttaā€¦He is so like you, she saidā€¦.Ayi Sahib muttered dazedly, she was having difficulty in believing the wordsā€¦.

Nakusha gussed he must have got it from her aunt but he went himself? She picked up the receiver and dialed the no. written on the chitā€¦it was the Jailor's office, they permit you to call up once in a while on special requestā€¦.and of course depending upon your conduct, behaviour and Jailor's mood ā€¦.Nakusha was asked to hold or call back after 5 minutes as they had to send for Kalpana, as Nakusha waited she observed Ayi Sahib, poor lady, she was distressed but had nobody to share withā€¦

Nakusha?  A voice asked from the other sideā€¦.

Jiā€¦.

How are you Naku?

Ji mai theek hu, aap kaise hoā€¦.hearing the voice of her relative, Naku's voice shook, eyes wateredā€¦.

Tu row rahi hai?

Jiā€¦ji ā€¦maiā€¦

Naku don't cry I have something nice to tell you, maybe you know already Dutta had come to visit me, very nice boy, very well trained ā€¦..so like his mother, yesterday he told me that he wants me to allow Mr Kripalini to fight my case, I justified my reasons and but then he saidā€¦.We need you, I have the money, my family does a lot of charity, of course in our effort to stay apolitical we are not associated with any parties but then you are my Ayi's teacher, abh Nakusha bhi hamare saath rehte hai, please consider our offer, Ayi Sahib will pay Kripalini if you cannot accept charityā€¦.as her teacher, Ayi Sahib does have some right over youā€¦.Hume ek mauka dijiye, paisa toh hum waise bhi dete hai for charity so why not for you?

He had asked me to think over Naku before I replyā€¦.beta kal puri raat maine sowee nehi, I kept on thinking and then I realised that you are working for them already, and I was indeed Madhvi's teacher so I can accept 'gurudakshina'ā€¦the project I had started amongst the villagers is suffering as the villagers are not ready to trust anybody else and yes as long as I live I should put my life in serving people, that was my moto all along and sitting in the jail I cannot do muchā€¦..as Dutta said the sooner you are out the better for all the people who need youā€¦.

Nakusha so I thought I should let you know first, will you tell Dutta on my behalf that I am ready to take up his offer?ā€¦aur Madhvi ko bhi, she must be a busy women but then she had the time to send her son, mujhe bahut achha lagaā€¦mai khud hi bol sakti thi lekin idhar se bahut sare restrictions hai and I do not want to flout the rules and create more trouble for youā€¦.

Ji mai bata dungiā€¦..

Ok Naku, bye take careā€¦listen to Madhvi, obey herā€¦

Auntie did you get to hear anything from our village yet?  About the familyā€¦.

Dutta ne tujhe kuch nehi bataya?

Nehiā€¦matlab unhe maloom haiā€¦.

Ha matlab I must go nowā€¦time upā€¦.the line got disconnectedā€¦.

Nakusha kept down the receiverā€¦.stood staring at the telephone, he knows?  Lekin nehi batayaā€¦.the  Village Police station always says abhi tak kuch nehi milaā€¦.we will keep you informed at the telephone no. given by youā€¦.nehi toh Kalpana didi ko khabar bhej denge, she is the pride of our villageā€¦..

Naku abhi abhi Shanti mujhe bata ke gayi that you have told Raja Saab that you are not going to marry Duttaā€¦is it true?

Naku turned to see Ayi Sahib entering the parlourā€¦she had gone out so that nakusha could talk to her aunt in privateā€¦..

Jiā€¦theek suna aapneā€¦.

Kyu Naku?

Naku frownedā€¦what is wrong with Ayi Sahib, wasn't she the one who had said Nakusha should not get close to her son?

++++++

ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Reserved ..........Me first...........

Wow!!!!!!! liked the sherni mode of Nakku.......... she was not scared of Rajasaab........ Raajasaab could to blieve she refused Duttas proposal.......... Leela too is surprised.......... Kalpana aunt said AS that her Dutta is like AS and AS is shocked and cant blieve it............. Kalpana aunt hs agreed to let Kriplani to fight her case.......... she wants Nakku to give the news to Dutta.......... She came to know that Dutta has the news abt her parents..............Why is AS shocked that Nakku refused Duttas proposal???????? ....... Naku is toooo shocked to see ASs reaction........ Cant wait fr 2morrows updt............ xpecting a long Tasha convo 2morrow..............
Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.............dutta will not give up i hope
yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HI jayati,  cool update, nakku so far is doing a gr8 job with raja saab, i feel she shold resist that for as long as they learn that lower class ppl have as much values as upper clas, and this LEELU,, i hope to some where raab saab gets to find out her true nature and what she did to the madhvi and teacher her a lesson, honestly, that women is gutter class
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

O god... im hating leela more n more... shes so nosy.. omg the way nakku spoke to raja saab... mind blowing... lol dutta was left mesmerized... raja saab is so full of himself.. hs not happy nakku refused dutta cause he wud rather have dutta refusin her.. oh please he's so annoying.. n leela keeps poisonin his mind as well... I hope Dutta doesnt let nakusha go doe.

Ohhh so Dutta convinced kalpana to fight for the case.. AS sud be happy kalpana said her son is like her. Now that nakku knows Dutta knows bout her family, she might confront him n ask him..
lol  so now AS dnt want her to go? maybe cause she can see the other side of dutta and it aint as bad as she thought.

Great update... šŸ˜ƒ
Prinsesse.Suvi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LOL Naku ne toh raja dude ko uski real aukad dikha di :P
And he couldnt believe that Naku rejected Dutta..
Good! Kripalini is going to fight Kalpana's case!!
I hope Naku says thabk you to Dutta for convincing her...
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Minddd blowinggg as usual.... šŸ‘ .... šŸ‘ .

I m lyking this naku a lot wid each passing day, wat guts she got, i m amazed.

So there is other side of kala as well, bt i hope that it won't be a negative one.

Dutta convinced kalpana to let kriplani fight her case, cool.

Nd sudden change in AS towards her son is a pleasant surprise.

Now, i m luking forward to AS-naku convo nd dutta-naku convo, where dutta vl prolly disclose that naku's family is no more, i hope that he also gives her emotional support too.

Just one request tin, please dont show leela in next episode, she is getting on my nerves now.

Thanks for update tin.