Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

hey tin,

once again GR8 updateπŸ˜ƒ . so kala is positive thank u...... i like her char .... she is so much cool, calm and really v diff πŸ‘....... and coming to tasha as usual they r fabulous 😊 πŸ‘πŸΌ ........ after caring, possesive now this j dutta i loved it want to see little moreπŸ˜› ..... naku said NO. feeling bad for dutta poor guy 😡 ..........but then it is 5in because now he have to woo her and that will be treat to watch πŸ€— πŸ˜‰ baki naku ko samzane ke liye kala to hai hi............. now what is raja sahabs reaction to dutta's proposal????? hopes he don't cause any problem for naku😳 ......plz kal update kar do na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz  πŸ˜ƒ
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Tin for the daily dose.. you have not written weekend special, so kya hum ummmeed rakh sakte hain ki kal bhi ek part hoga.. 😳

I dont know why but picturing AS fretting in her parlour when her hair is being tied up had me in splits.. i mean it was wonderful that for the first time ever she raised her voice and her question to raja saab when Kala says her dad knew everything.. and chee, raja saab is getting worse by each passing day and unka ahem beta toh chdtha hi jaa raha hain sabke nazron mein, siwai ek , purely cos she does not want to face it!!LOL

hmm... roops beta and Baaji bhao, thoda sambhalke.. one day bhao ki batti jalegi.. now he is not that close to naku to realise she never shares such incidents with baaji or an outsider for that matter.. but liked how suddenly bhao thought ki kissne khabar pahunchayi hogi baaji ko.. hmm.. this guy sure covers all angles hahaha

kala..I was awaiting her arrival and after reading this part, i actually like her a lot.. she is not boring like the wallpaper in that house, but has substance.. she is an independent woman, and seems nonchalant leaving her hubby behind, but did i detect a sign of sadness when she says ki she is used to sleeping on the settee..she is putting on a brave front and i aplaud her for that, warna AS will have broekn down by now..And it was so apt that D left them both together at night to continue their picnic and chat..very thoughtful!

so finally we will know what was D's request to Kalpana soon na.. intriguing, though i have a suspicion on what it might have been πŸ˜³

the whole meadow sequence was very enchanting..N ignoring D and D seems to have his heart on his sleeve! hmm.. jalne ki bhoo aa rahi thi when she was seeking baji's permission.. that must be a first for him na.. chalo, now i know why he selected prettylady for her.. she is gentle na and for her first ride, he had wanted her to be safe.. aaaww..that is so sweet..naku, hope u realise this dear of a brute  soon. Kala understands others and hence seeing her bro keeping pace with naku, she gallops away.. and D was just  waiting for the opportunity.. the convo after that was hilarious..i could just picture D getting incredulous by the minute.. esp when he says tune dekha nahiun meine kitna bada bomb phoda.. aaww, he wanted to be praised for his dare devil heart on sleeve attitude in front of all.. pan kya mila, the girl suggesting she was not even aware of it.. and of course, correct na.Loved it.. for a moment i thought had Naku mellowed down after she gets the photo.. maybe she has, but she is not sure whether she is just a pawn in D's hand to seek revenge from his own dad.. Dutta, you have your work cut out for you.. you need to make her realise that she is the one for you and there is no life without ehr for you..slowly she will also accept openly what her heart knows.. wow, knowing u Tin, these sequences will be handled with utmost delicacy, romance, tenderness and sheer love.. sigghhh..sorry cant write much as weekend hain and have loads to do!
But where is Bolt.. ab mein naara lagana shuru karoon kya.. hint.. hint to D.. Bolt ko wapis le Aou and dekho kamaal nakku ki aankhon mein.. at least the gesture will make her realise you are going to great lengths for her.. though it wont be the final step to convince her though.. usske liye toh bahut papad bhelna honge Dutta ji!! lekin, if she gives too much attitude na, pls dont make D just sit around as we would all want that passionate D back with a vengeance!

waise, i am sure he is not gonna sit and watch ehr walk towards the haveli na.. i am sure after the initial shock is gone on being declined, he wil pursue her even more now.. i hope...

have a lovely weekend girl!
Edited by prettywoman - 13 years ago
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Good for nakku....she should be strong towards dutta and take him down a peg or two...kala is awesome..i love her....never imagined i'll say that but i really love her nonchalant attitude...its great that she is so strong so unlike her mother.
shally_m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

very nice update

surprised ... kala's character is positive ... a big bomb then dutta wish to marry nakku
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow Tins awesome update as usuall love it. i am gobsmacked by kala's niceness tins. wow what a refreshing change i love her attitude towards e/thing from handling her marriage situation to naku's acceptance awesome not OTT it looks v.natural. ohh poor thing she offered naku the bed & 4 her the seetee i am glad N&K hit it off well.well coming to D i am surprised naku refused to acknowledge it kala must b surprised by her behaviour naku is weighing carefully his motive that is why she doesn't want to give him chance. ohh her answer is mindblowing. For one thing I don't remember being asked and even if you ask me now, the answer is no'.saying so..Nakusha got up and walked in big steps towards the Haveli'.leaving Dutta sitting speechless'. Tins everytime i read it i am left wanting 4 more i love how the story is progressing tanx 4 long update pls cont.eagerly waiting  4 tasha convo!πŸ˜‰ Edited by bfunofbb123 - 13 years ago
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey tinni............really well written update...πŸ‘πŸΌ....thank god kala is positive...now i hope she would help nakusha in understanding dutta s luv for her..............n plz  don make nakusha run frm dutta evrytime ......i kno as u hav portrayed her character it was expected that she says"no".......but now i think its abt time that she also realizes n conveys her feelings for dutta ......sorry if i said sumthing wrong πŸ€”........now tomorrow we hav to miss u.....ne ways i kno monday i will again read ur awesum update........i jus wish dutta stops her midway 😍 n make her understand that she is everything to him ......it will be wonderful if u can keep @prettywomans request of bringing "bolt" back........take care tinni.........oh monday come fast πŸ˜
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey Jayati,

U will never cease to surprise me....Love the turn of events, love Kala's bindaas attitude and Roops for once....Keep them this way. As for Nakusha, she should make Dutta sweat but do let her say yes to D quickly and let's get to see the nok jhok start between the two "lovebirds".

I am looking forward to the next update.....Do we have one tomorrow?

Luv,

Kavita
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Jayati,
Awasome update.If the last update was shocker than this was pleasant surprise.

I knew somehow that kala would be nice,& i was waiting since last 2-3 updates for her entry.But she is totally chilled out ,yet at the same time seems like woman who speaks her own mind.
I think so far what i understood,she & nakku will nicely gel together.

As far as RS is concerned,the least said the better.What sort of father he is😑😑😑
I liked AS ka slight anger at RS.

Now coming to the most interesting & funny Convo. between D & N,so much has been said by other members that i can only say I liked N making D speechless.I liked the slight J factor that u mentioned.Now i am waiting to see what Dutta will do to make Nakku agree.I guess he truly found his match in nakku.

There is mystery around Kalpana aunty - Dutta convo. ,& now her call to AS, makes me wonder what was dutta's request.Hope this will be solved within few updates.

Now i am interested to see slow development of  D-N love story,RS ka stand in terms of Nakku & also for Kala.

Hope u have a nice weekend.
Waiting for monday update.

Pooja😊

yoyo2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great update Jayati,, πŸ˜ƒand kala, by god, kiya baat hai, she seems fabulos, please make dutta, go his wildest over nakku,  she should absolutly not say yes to him,,, considerring raja saab attitude,,,  until raja saab😑 gets down from his high horse accepts ayi saheb as his soul mate ,, then nakku should get down from her highness and say ok, DUTTA TERE SE HI KAAM CHALA LETI HU, πŸ˜†,, and ofcourse say yes to him,,, 😳
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Ah! I've been silently reading along all this time, but this chapter was just too awesome for me to stay silent!

Yay Kala! I'm so glad to see one person in the household who actually is genuinely friendly with Nakusha (besides Baaji, of course!). I felt so bad for Kala, even though she seemed perfectly calm about the whole matter - kudos to her! Now if she ends up meeting and falling in love with Kishore at some point, that would make me happy.

Okay, now to the main point of focus: Dutta and Naku!
I started laughing at the bit where Dutta observes that Naku is ignoring him and focusing completely on her work. Trust him to get annoyed at such things! Haha, I love Naku in this FF.

Kala is so endearing (which is a very welcome change from the actual show, as you may have guessed from my earlier ramblings above) - loved the way she said, "Eh Bajirao, main tujhe gentle dikhta hoon...Get me a fiery horse!" And of course the way she galloped off, leaving Dutta and Naku alone - this woman seems like a godsend for Dutta and Naku!

The confrontation between Dutta-Naku at the end was fabulous! LOL, I adore Naku's sarcastically "innocent" comments and her play on words!
"Raat ko kya kaam tha aapko mujhse?" (I can totally imagine Naku asking her saab this question)
What a stunning answer to Dutta's frustrated attempts to get her to speak her mind about the proposal. Gosh, I love these two, and I love the way you've written them!