Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey  nice  update  dear............
finally  dutta  feel  something  towards his ayi n feel  the  attachment  b/w  AS n  naku ,it  was nice...........n  roops  too  surprised  to  see AS concern n  emotions  with  naku,so  both  roops  n  dutta  now  started  to  think  abt  their  ayi,it  was great......atleast  here  afterwards  AS  may  have  her  childern concern  towards her................looking  fwd............

Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Sorry TInni .......cud not comment for da weekend special.......got busy ......but then i got a real treat............two upadates 2gether, n both were equally mindblowing............now both dutta n nakku r realizing their feelings .......n waiting for da nxt part is getting more n more difficult..........already waiting for 2moro morning 😍 Edited by Juni17 - 13 years ago
Vampgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

nice part.wow what an amazing ans she gave to raja sahab!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👏 & also like the way dutta answered to his father. so now she decided to leave the house...........😉 waiting for the time when she'll shift to baji's house. atleast dutta should realized that she is someone special for him & he is having totaly diff feelings for her. what is on leela's mind yar do somthing to her and also raja sahab😡. so will dutta go to her room???????????

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very nice update Jayati.
actually i was expecting father-son confrontation,but u made it even better with just one liner form nakku.What a fitting answer that was👏.
I really like how u have developed nakku's character.She always manages to held her head high.
So nakku also have developed some attaraction,let's see where this takes her .
With each update,this leela irritates me more & more .
One more thing i noticed in this update is both Dutta & Roops realising that they don't know their mother,so it will be interesting to see whether this realisation brings them closer to their mother.
When r u going to introduce Kalavati?
waiting for the next,
Pooja😊
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Jayati.. loved the part :-) it was wonderful to read Naku's inner thoughts.. that girl is falling for him.. hmm.. she feels so insecure in the haveli ins spite of AS being there for her, but felt secure in his arms.. awww.. reading her thoughts while she sat in the meadow made me realise how weary and tired she is of her situation, but in spite of all that she could feel a pull towards this family.. something AS could never have done in her 1st week there, isn't it? Wonder if Dutta is somehow responsible for her such feelings subconsciously!

President of India comment was real good LOL..and OMG, Dutta actually says she was very upset and I absolutely loved the look Roops gave Baaji.. I am loving this pair more and more with ach passing day..i love their silent conversations in the midst of people.. am sure Baaji understood though he did not acknowledge.. And Roops is so comfortable in his house and mixes more with B's mum that her own mum..both D and R finally realise there is more to their mum than meets the eye!!! And of course big pat on the back of D for saying he will pay her rental bills..

Leelu's comment naku out, Kanta in had me ROFL..more like Leelu out, kanta out ;-P

I cant wait to read Kala's entry as she seems a positive influence and a lovely lady.. Maybe she will teach Naku the ways of their life?!!

Interesting end again..cant wait to see D's reaction on seeing Naku there..I think she just went and stayed there on her own as she does not anymore obligations?! But hamesha she ends up in a place where D is bound to visit.. pehle horses and ab cars.. waise mera Bolt abhi tak kyun nahin aaya ?!!!I so want N to follow her heart wrt to D though I know it wont happen for a while until she is absolutely certain his intentions are good, and the journey of D' trying to prove himself will be a treat esp as he feels this is just attraction na!! but pls let her give in to her heart's desires now and then ;-)slowly he will realise when he will see how much he is changing for this one girl.. sigh...

bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot 4 the awesome update Tins i love it ohh naku e/one is hyper looking 4 her & she fell asleep poor thing she is so exhausted from e/thing that happened 2 her 2 add to it her attraction to D is not helping her i was expectin AS to snap at her husband but N replyed him well & D send the bill i'll pay good one! uff this leela she is so over confident but she doesn't know she sound pathetic & going down hill with kanta! well Tins the fact that kala is not in the pic. is kind of refreshing it is enough we have her glauting in the epi. but D is trying to reach her perhaps to understand his mother through her.roops is so simple & so at home in B's hse. i can't wait 4 next update 4 more D&N interaction i wonder how she'll handle him!😊
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
I always read and have don't leave comments.. but all I have to say I am in an awe if ur FF.. the steps to u write on how they met, how he fell and how she feels bout him... then also taking into account that she cares for Aayi saab....... so amazing........... love it.............
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey jayati🤗
Thanx alot for the wonderful update yaar ...🤗...Awww naku is attracted to dutta..and feels safe in his  arms....But in 2 minds coz she thinks he will dump her...Feeling really sorry for her.....
Iam glad that dutta and roops could see that AS also emotions the way she hugged naku and was worried about her ....
Omg Dutta told his father to send him the bill ...😆this goood.....
Roops and baaji"s mom bonding was really nice 😃....
Btw u left again at the cliffhanger ....waitng for the nxt update eagerly .....thanx yaar ..loved the update ....u take care and see ya around,,,,
Have a wonderful day !
Love and Hugs suhana🤗
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My lovely Jayati,😊

Wonderful update and I will confess that I am falling in love with another version of Dutta in your FF....He spells Danger with a D but I so loved the way he jumped to Nakusha's defence in front of Raja Sahib.
I feel that beneath that Casanova image that he projects to the world at large, he is an ardent romantic in search of the true love and the wahy he has been acting out of character is just so disarming.....

Thank you the love that you shower on all your readers with your FF. 👏👏

Luv,

Kavita😳
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 18

Dutta drove the car towards the repairing workshop, tomorrow morning the mechanics can start repairing, as he switched off the engine, he frowned, the curtains were open, light coming out of the window….Nakusha? …..Nakusha stays in this room ?

++++++

Raja Saab sat in the Bar sipping his drink in the Turf Club…the racing season will start, members were excited animatedly discussing the performance of various horses etc…but unusually today Raja Saab was quiet, his son Dutta snapped at him today and daughter Roopvati wants to have her own banner with her own horse…of course he would not allow any such thing but then Roopvati curling her lips said, well Bhau has agreed to my proposal…..his children are suddenly behaving strangely…..

Raja Saab how are you……Raja Saab looked up to see Kripalini standing in front of him….

Mr Kripalini….after a long time….

Yes had gone out of station regarding a case…achha huwa aap mil gaye…you know what…that girl from your house had come…..kya naam tha…yes Nakusha Ganpat Rao….she wanted me to take up her aunt's case and she was supposed to get back to me on that….lekin there is no news ….

Nakusha…that girl….you mean how is she supposed to afford you?  Raja Saab frowned…..

Well we will work out something….she said she will raise money…lekin paisa ka kya hai….this case will get me publicity….smart girl….somewhat like her aunt I think….pocket me phuti kaori nehi but she approached me saying is will be mother of all cases for me….not everyday the government of India charges its citizen with sedition …aap yeh case lado you will get good name and publicity….

One minute Kripalini…you are ready to forgo your fees very good but then how did she make the appointment with you….I thought you were a busy man….

Don't you know anything about the case Raja Saab…infact I spoke to Vipin…he did say Raja Saab does not have anything to do with the case but if you take it up…

You mean my secretary Vipinrao?  Raja Saab became impatient

Ha aur kaun?  You mean to say…

Areh Raja Saab…Mr Kripalini…after long time…so with which one do you start the season with…one of their common friends came and interrupted…

++++

Nakusha was trying keep herself busy, her grandmother used to say empty mind is devil's workshop but lately her mind had become overactive, with such thoughts that she realised it was making her hyperactive and cantankerous, she needed to calm down, hence she decided to sketch her parents and brother for she realised she did not have any picture of theirs, in one shot she also lost the memory also hence Naku sat sketching to keep her mind away from Kalpana Rao, Ayi Sahib, Bajirao and Ayi Sahib's son, specially the son…he was occupying he thoughts too much, much more than her liking…..

The door opened and someone entered….

Ek toh is ghar me nobody feels the need to knock and Kanta phir aur ek bar tune bina knock kiye andar ayi na mai toh tera khabar lungi….Naku was sketching furiously as she was not getting the desired result for she was not very good, a shadow fell on her paper…..

Teri toh mai….Naku put down the pencil and turned to freeze, it was not Kanta but Dutta….

+++++++

Roopvati passed her mother's room to see the door open….Ayi Sahib was sitting and watching TV, Roops hesitated and entered to see Ayi Sahib was having her dinner and watching the TV, Roopvati sighed they never had food together sitting in a table, yes they had a big dining hall, a smaller dinning room for family but Roops never could recall when they had food as a family except for occasions and festivals but then they were joined by the extended family who come over as part of family get-together but just them and their parents never, whereas in Baji's house they had food sitting on the veranda outside the kitchen with his mother serving them personally, they also did not eat together most of the times except for holidays but still there was something made you feel at home…..

Roops turned to leave…when Ayi Saab called out…Roops beta you wanted something….

Nothing special Ayi sahib just heard the song so came in….

Baithja, khana kha liya….

Yes Ayi Sahib, had gone to Baji's house, his mother makes awesome baigan bharta….

Hmmm I also had learnt it from my mother, lekin abh pata nehi bana payungi ki nehi….Ayi sahib went back to watching the serial she was engrossed to it….Roops sat down, it seemed to be a high voltage scene, in their 'Suhag Raat' the groom finds that the girl he married actually covers herself with soot to cover her original beauty…..interesting Roops became engrossed in the scene and then the groom caught hold of the bride's neck, Roops flinched and her eyes fell on Ayisahib, Ayisahib was watching Roops unblinkingly….

++++

Seeing him standing behind her, so close, Naku lost her voice….he was watching her with hooded eyes…..Naku swallowed…kuch chahiye…she asked…..

He seemed to come back from his thoughts….

Hmmm he turned and went towards the window pulling the curtains close…..tu is kamre me rehti hai…..he asked

Ha, kyu?  Naku was surprised…he was not suppose to know but then what does it matter where she stays in the Haveli…..

How can Ayi Sahib allow you to stay in this room, he looked angry….where is your intercom, call Leela, you will change your room…..

Naku was stunned to say the least, she was expecting he would speak about their ride or for falling asleep in the process disturbing the whole family including Raja Saab…..lekin yeh toh

Ek minute ek minute….Nakusha climbed down from her bed, she realised her pajamas too crumpled and her hair open all over the place….she looked for her wrapper but then she was not expecting him in her bedroom…he was speaking to Leela, asking her to come over…..

What is the problem?  She stood, uff this man, I try to keep my temper check lekin pata nehi how he manages to ruffle it….Naku murmured to herself….

The problem is, this room is next to the repair centre, here men work with variety of chemicals and greeze, the air is not good and to top it all tu aisa kholke baithi rahegi how will they work….

Mai kholke?  Mai kya kholke baithi rahungi…areh in the morning I am not in the room aur …what do you think that I change my clothes with the curtains open….

I never said that…I only said I do not want the mechanics to get distracted….

You called me Dutta, Leela came in…

Yes Leela change this room, shift her to another room, this room overlooks the repairshop and the chemicals are not good for health….

Dutta she is hardly in the room, aur chemicals ka kya hai, you work in with the mechanics too…nothing happens

Leelu I did not ask you for your opinion, I just said change her room

I am not going anywhere, I kind of like it here, atleast in this room you get to hear voices as it is the whole house has this feeling of mortuary where you cannot even hear a sound….saying so Nakusha clutched her mouth with her palms……

Dutta raised his brow…..

I had promised myself today that I will keep my mouth shut…

Tabh toh…Dutta started to speak but bit his lips trying to prevent his laughter….his eyes twinkled instead…Leela I will be paying Raja Saab for Nakusha's boarding and lodging and I do not like this room…shift her….

Dutta the problem is the rooms on the otherside are under renovation…if I get two days time maybe I an do something about it…Leela replied…..

All guest rooms cannot be under renovation at one time…..we do have visitors coming all the time….

Err racing season is coming up, so before that starts, Raja saab wanted everything to be completed…..

The put her somewhere upstairs…

But that is the family floor….

Dutta raised his brow and stared at Leela…..

Errrr at the moment no room except Kala's is ready…..I mean that is always ready….

Ok since Tai is not coming within the next couple of days for sure, shift her there and then once other rooms are ready….

But?  Leela's eyes nearly touched her forehead….

Ek minute mujhe kahi nehi jana.. …and I already have decided that I do not want to stay in this Haveli anymore……

Dutta frowned….Naku stared back as Leela held her breath and waited ….

Till I am satisfied where you will be staying and how you will be staying, you are not going out of this Haveli….Dutta said with finality…Leela shift her now….

I am an adult, Naku gritted her teeth….

As he fixed his stare on her chest briefly, he replied well I never thought otherwise, trying to conceal his laughter…..opening the door he stepped out…..

What an obnoxious man, Naku growled….

Well times are changing…Leela raised her arms, when the door once again opened and he put his head through, if you do not want me to come into your room or chase you down, use the mobile….pulling the door shut with a firm hand…..

+++++