Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the weekend update...........................as for the update it was awesome..............loved the way naku defended ayi sahib...................
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I visited the forum at 8:30 in the morning nd found that there is no update, so i was lyk 😭 , but now, wen i visited again, by seeing update, i was lyk dhinchak dhinchak [:D/] .... [:D/].

Weekend spl is indeed very spl, tin dear. I want to applaude for u.... πŸ‘ .... πŸ‘ .

Mazaa aa gaya tin 😳 . So our TaSha kisses, dutta getting naughty, naku too feelin attracted towards him.... 😍 .... 😍 .... 😍 .... 😍 .

I lyk the way naku explained AS condition to dutta, now he vl get to know wat all his mother has gone through....

Naku missing.... 😲 , that wud be something interesting. But i dont understand why naku always ran 😑 . But naku chahe jitna bhaag le par usko pyar to hona hi tha.... ❀️.

Gr8 gr8 gr8 update tin.... Thnx for updating regularly.... Now as there vl be no update tomorrow, i vl wait for monday.... 😍 .

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Very well handles tintiny....the entire Dutta-Nakku convo was too good...hmm..i understand your hesitation to unite raja saab and madhavi....but its a 35yrs marriage they had 3 kids together...as newly married couple..he must have had some deep emotions for the woman he married ....she was full of life and vibrant right...there has to be some level where they connected...but with time and misunderstandings..the feelings that could have turned into deep abiding love were just smothered....I just had an idea....i'll PM you with it...see if you like it.
but todays update was awesome the kiss the small noke-jhoke....dutta is sooooooo falling in love....ok..so he doesn't think she is the ultimate woman in the world does he?...give it sometime and a few more kisses dutta would think she is ultimate in whole universe even in heaven...
KavitaDR thumbnail
RES...Will be back later.

Jayati Ma'am,

Finally back to Chapter 16 update. Happy to see Dutta no longer worried or inhibited in any way by his awareness/nascent feelings for Nakusha. I am not very sure about the "lust" bit as yet but I am sure that since the characters are your babies, you know better.

So have we reached a high point ibn the story with Dutta giving in to this woman who seems to be so at ease and almost part of what is Dutta's natural environment (as in the stud farm and his passion for horses). I would also like to commend you for the way you are develpoing each and every character of Raj Gharana so as to be in sync with the main storyline. If only our CV's would make the same effort s in integrating each protagonists of LTL as seamlessly as you manage in R/Gharana.

Will look forward to your next update.

Love,

Kavita😳
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ahhh Leela... hating her so much.. those cheaps tricks she plays and the way she questions Roops is like shes the owner of the house or SPs wife... she sud really stay within her limits...

He KISSED her... Yippppppie lol.. aw she melted but den pushed him away.. Ohhh im so glad with the way she spoke 2 him.. that was what he needed... a bashan... a meaningful bashan.. love how she sed if she as AS she wud leave jhoote marke... Nooo dutta.. not just lust.. but love also.. he wants her more..Sigh.. That's just great...

Awww now that he knows how his mum feels.. he sud change that.... approach her, talk to her, ease out her pain and be a better son.

Uhhoo.. She's missing.... PET? she aint no pet... this leelu shud really shut up... whatever she says annoys the hell outta me ... But bechari nakku... kahan chali gayi hogi?...
Oh no... Now SP got involved.. i hope Nakku doesnt get in trouble when shes bak... as it is.. raja saheb already dislike her n wants her out..

Great update jayati.. erm noo awesome update actually.. atleast he kissed her lol.. im sure when she thinks bout it.. she will probably feel weird that she wanted more lol..
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic update tin.
What a wonderful start for my weekend morning ,thanks dear.
I liked nakku's bluntness ,i also liked her standing up for AS .Finally she is making dutta realise about his mother.I also liked dutta's self questioning.
I am so irritated with this leela😑😑😑
Can u do something about her in future updates.
I really loved roops for making the comment about nakku owning the haveli.😊

Hope to see next update with father-son confrontation or should i say clash of titans.
Have a nice weekend.

Pooja😊
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx alot 4 the awesome update tins wow didn't expect that mindblowing i thought he will b angry question her but instead they get upclose & personal love it. as usual she gave him her piece of mind. roopvati is clever trying to read his mind & c what is going on as well. u know Tins i felt exactly how d felt that their home doesn't feel homely u know with ur excellent writing skills u portray/wrote it so beautifully that it is easy 4 us to picture it i can almost c the haveli with its grand stairs and it 's size & furniture. but i always felt it lucks the warmth of a home no wonder it is difficult 4 D to feeel the belonginess. everything happens with the servant they don't c their mom & dad having normal convo. they literaly grow up by that leela. it will b good to c AS standing up to SP infront of her kids may b then she will earn their love & her husbands seen herr take incharge SP may b gets shocked but respects her. oh Tins i love it tank u 4 making it long as well u fullfilled our demand tanx dear can't wait next!😊
divya17-7 thumbnail

wow.......

lovely update jayati........... very long n really good............ ur FF is very captivating...

waiting for ur next😊😊

luv n tc
divya
meghaparti thumbnail
Hardly get time to post my comments dear but I must say ,,,.Your Fanfic is really touching...I just loved each n everyupdate of urs till now.....Pls. do continue..would like to see how AS handles raja saheb n would like to see Dutta n Roops stand up for his mother infront of raja Saheb n  Leela as well..Would like to see Dutta showing Leela her placeπŸ˜†
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Jayati.. sorry for posting late.. i had read it in the morning, but got too tied up today and did not get a chance to post a repsonse..
Now, that was a super weekend special.. loved dutta-naku conversation.. yeh dutta bhi na, instead of trying to put her at ease, apna rob jamaatha hain!! aawww, bless nakku loses herself for a moment.. pls elaborate on naku's thoughts too.. we sort of get the idea that Dutta is attracted to her and is now questioning himself if it goes beyond that for him..but i dont really understand nakku's thoughts on D.. as all her thoughts/observations are from what AS has told her and that does irritate D tooo as he correctly asks ki kitna jaanti hai tu mujhe that you can forum such an opinion about me!!  and his pregnancy comments had me ROFL..but he tries to picture her as in the haveli in AS's place.. i.e., as a bride in that house.. wooopiieee..

i was expecting Nakku to be angry at Dutta, but it was a treat to see her defending AS and asking him to open his eyes/ears in that house.. that was surely needed..Uff yeh leela bhi na.. kabhie nahin sudhregi..it was refreshing to see Roops come out and talk to her bro.. 
So Dutta goes to office and is called back by AS.. now him coing back cos naju is missing itself says he cares deeply for her, though he hmself is unaware of it..oh, poor nakku.. where is she.. in some corner of the meadow trying to get a grip on herlself?!

and what is so special about prettylady.. he chose prettylady for naku, roops wanted to ride prettylady.. uska Bolt ke saath koi rishta hai kaya?!! LOL..

and regarding your baba, mine is also short tempered, but cant stay a minute without amma being around.. i guess all husbands, or rather all men are a bit like Dutta!

just my pov, in today's interaction, Dutta just proved to nakku that what AS told her about him is true and her misgivings about him were true..now i hope he does something truly exceptional which will make her see him in a different light.. pls do that if poss
Edited by prettywoman - 13 years ago