Posted: 13 years ago
Tinni how cud u end it like dat hate cliffhangers
So ayi sahib realizes wat dat kanta is upto hope she does something bout it
Waiting for next part
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good Morning Jayati,

I just read the update. Sweet, so eventful, yet so short. We should only allow the CVs to ration us....our friends are not allowedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Subtlety, thy name is Jayati and that is not an attempt at a bad joke as I do like the slow and sure progression in Dutta's feeling for Nakusha in the way he hankers to be near her. The fact that he, practically, forces her to ride with him is a clear indication that Dutta is now ready to embark on that voyage of discovery where he feels the need to have a real friend/companion. And what better way than to get to know Nakusha in the entourage he loves, that of the vast plains of his stud farm. I can even picture the scene. Beautiful.

Also liked the fact that Roops is depicted as such a sweet girl who really cares for the one love of her life, Baaji.

It must be very demanding to update on a daily basis, do take a bow Madam. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘That is what we call prolific and dedicated.

I will now try to catch a few hours sleepπŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±.

Luv,

Kavita
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update.....................dutta is jealous that naku can her problems with baji and not him!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......................can we plz get an update tomorrow...............will be eager to know what he tells her.................and why baji is telling 'calm before the storm'
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tin πŸ€—
I just read both updates...really very wonderful yaar ...
Omg now a days dutta is stalking herπŸ˜†or watching her everyone move...Btw i don"t like this kanta....i hope she don"t create problems 
well we trust u yaar ....
Awww baaji sold bolt....
Omg he picked her up and put her on horse😲...dutta is boldπŸ˜†
Awww yeah kya tin cliffhanger?.....pls pls update soon yaar .....
i hope we get weekend special ....πŸ˜ƒ....
u take care and see ya around ....πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
love suhanaπŸ€—
Edited by suhana19 - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Chapter 15

hey jayati,

u r not doing any good for us da😭.......... leaving the update at a cliffhanger romantic situation....

too bad............

im eagerly waiting for the next update.... hope u update on weekends also dearie.......

thnx

tc
divya
shruti10august thumbnail
Great update tin.... πŸ‘.... πŸ‘. Finally, TaSha together, that too alone.... 😍 .... 😍.

Roops luv baji truly, RuJi rocks.... How cute na.... 😍 .... 😍.

Its getting interesting day by day, i m ryt now in my college, attending my lecture but all my mind is in my phone as i m reading this ff.

Thnx for updating....
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Jayati.. Kavi has said everything i wanted to say really.. thanks to my hubby who is abroad and called me so early in the morning and woke me up.. i was grumpy when he rang, but then remembered you must have updated and was happy he woke me up so early yaar!

first shikayat.. it was not long enuf.. tell u what, it never is.. ask shilpi, she will tell u how i pester her for long updates.. aaj kal woh samaj gayi and always posts long ones.. but i have to admit, u post my dose everyday.. hats off..

AS is slowly waking up from her slumber.. she is slowing connecting the dots and crossing ths T's!! Roops is so sweet and was laughing reading how she also does not like seema..lol.. her convo with baaji is very sweet..she is her natural self and such a different person to her brother.. at the moment cannot even imagine D being playful with N.. but yes, that would be worth a sight when it does happen..
wow, Baaji tak Roops khabar pahunchati hai.. so now baaji knows that Dutta is acting weird outside the haveli and with Seema too.. I am sure he slept in his car when on the dinenr date might have pacified a few loyal readers today, me included.lol.
why do i feel that Bolt has not been sold?! Why do I feel he has been tied to one of the trees in the meadow or he will come galloping to naku?! why.. i sure hope so..i know baaji loaded the horses, but you did not mention that he had gone to the airport.. but then he also did not go.. but he is DSP na, ek phone ghumake kaam ho sakta hain.. anyway waiting to be surprised..
waise kya clifhanger tha yaar.. tujhe bhi shilpi ki bimari lag gayi hai.. she did exactly the same yesterday and aaj you also!! my poor heart.. sigh.. waise i am hoping u will keep up the weeekend special epi tradition.. pls let us know?!# 

aur naya horse ka naam meine pada and i nearly fell off my chair.. kya similarity.. ?!!! ha ha
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks...First for the update and second for giving the baaji-roops convo..I was wondering wht kind of gal roops has grown up to be without a close contact with her mom and a stern rather detached father and maybe not a very affectionate brother..kala must be very elder to her so she might not even have her to interact with..this raj gharana gives a new name to word dyfunctional...i wondered if she is as disappointed in her mother as her brother or did she not care or was she aware but caught up in her own selfish world like the princess she is..but now i know she is the only normal,balanced person in the family...she is not ashamed of her feelings for baaji, just an employee yet she understands his discomfort to move in her circles..she knows that her father rules and with hardness. i would not be surprised if Dutta and all are proved wrong in thinking that she is a silly, bimbo.

I hope AS starts having courage and starts fighting her corner...that will get her more respect infront her kids and me too.

Waiting for tomorrows part..i have a feeling that we will not see romance tomorrow ...no, we would rather see explosion or say explosions...First Dutta will explode on nakku berating her and demanding trust from her while nakku is taken a back and is cowering....then she will not be able to cantain her resent for him selling bolt and blast out at him for being insensitive and selfish and bossy amazing the high and mighty prince....i hope you don't cut the Dutta-nakku convo short like in all last updates..let the next update be a long shot without any other characters scene...it will probably build a tempo and feel of the ice beraking between the two...see when the protagonists interact there has to be more written about that.

nahole darshak kimba bolo readers ra bujhbe na je ki amon ekta holo je tara eto kachche ashlo..ki kore bhoaj-bhuji holo tader mode..aar judi raag arr jhogra bare tahole kano barlo..ke bhul chilo ke theek..readers will begin to connect with their feelings for each other.

In differnt storylines like this i don't see Dutta as Dutta and Nakku as Nakku they are completely differnt from show hence as readers we need to reconnect with our protagonists again..one long uninterrupted shot will probably do it...some inner thoughts and interactions and some habits and mannerisms..that's all..

Gyan dite jayni kinto baeshi likhe falechi....ami jaani tume bahlo bujhbe afterall ieta tomar brainchild...but i love your baby like my nephew now.hence the concerns..
don't mind.please.

divya17-7 thumbnail

hey shilpi,

i seriously did not understand one bit what u wrote in btw......... is it marathi......... oh god, i m confused now.........πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
πŸ˜•
tc
divya
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks tin for this lovely update,but i found it short.I guess i m being greedy.
Hope to get week-end dose slightly longer.😊