Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Reserved

Edited;;
😲😲Shocked ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Dutta stood up for his mum? 😲 Well indirectly he did it for nakku lol😳.. he wants her to stay.. aww hes sucha sweetheart.. ARGH SP is annoying, arrogant and rudeee😡.. Sucha big house and he's having a problem with 1 girl whos staying.. n he wants her to stay in the quarters where other stable guys live? what kind of man is he?Angry ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. Im glad Dutta said she was a womanEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.... Awww bless AS.. first Dutta spoke on her behalf n den SP said Dutta was her son.. i feel so sorry for her.. she never got to be with her children.. other people had more right on them than her😭.. not fair..  Uhhoo... she thinks Dutta is more like his father so nakku sud leave.. NAHIN.. If she leaves then how will they get close😲Ouch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... but 1 month is too short na.. when Raju comes bak.. nakku has to leave..
Lol he's callin her again😆.. yeh to gaya kaam se😆.. And der she is .. watchin bolt.. aww she speaks to him about her family.. looks like her n bolt shares a great bondEmbarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page... Oh dnt tell me he will b jealous of baaji now😆.. i wonder why he's calling her.... other than flirtin.. what does he wana tlk bout? lol Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.😆.. Awesome update as usual.. I cant sleep until i read ur update lol.. i use to read ur Ek Duje Ke Liye before going to bed as well..😆 

Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Jayati,

I managed to do it straight after this time. Unfortnately, could not be 1st as Sophia beat me to it by reserving the top spot. Chal koi baat nahin....😊

I am loving every bit of it. Now now, what is this nonsense of Ayi Sahib worrying for Dutta trampling the "poor Naku". I feel that she is perfectly capable of taking care of herself and handling Dutta. She has managed to calm a horse for God's sake and that is no mean feat. The next step should centre on her efforts to give Dutta a shock over his preconceptions about women. Actually, I feel that under that hard exterior of a womaniser as known to his family, we have got a sensitive guy who may have been romanticising about love. Alas, he is unable to show that side of him as he has seen first hand demolition of the concept of companionship and love in his parents' own marriage.

But I will keep faith and wait for the tomorrow's instalment. You are a star.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Luv,

Kavita😳
Edited by KavitaDR - 13 years ago
divya17-7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Chapter 13

hey jayati.....

yaar, thnx for the update......... it was long n very good.......... n full.............

now im impatient to wait until tomorrow........ i want to c if dutta wil b j of baji n naku or he will find a good friend in baji n end up reaching naku through him with her problems n life n herself...........

quite curious for the next part...........

thnx for such a beautiful n engrossing FF.

tc
divya
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey  nice  update  dear..............
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  dutta  stands  for  naku..............hmm............interesting  n  somehow  i  agree  with  AS  abt  dutta ,he  was choosy abt  girls na...........am  waiting  for  tasha  scene.........
looking  fwd...........

shruti10august thumbnail
Nice update tin.

Yaar today i won't be telling my views jst can say that it was nice, i vl wait for tomorow's update.

Thnx for update.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awesome...lets see what dutta has to say about baaji-nakusha comaradie....green would suit him i bet...if you gt my meaning...lol
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Tin🤗thanx alot for the wonderful update .....Loved it ....
Wow Dutta is standing up for naku 😉...Omg AS is not stopping naku from leaving coz of dutta"s behaviour towards....But i bet dutta will stop her from leaving ...Baaji and naku bonding is really cute yaar ...i wanna see more tasha scenes....will wait for tomorrow"s update....
U take care and see ya around...Have a wonderful day !
👍🏼👏🤗

Love suhana
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!! my wish fulfilled...........SP - DP clash .........for AS or fr Nakku ......fr whom he stood upto?????  well AS is too confused seeing Duttas bhaviour..........DP is trying to contact N ........ why ???? ....to flirt........ or to giv her sleepless night.........Nakku confides in Bolt.......... Baaji walks in near Nakku...........they r really comfortable with each other........DP sees this ..........looks like DP will be jealous of B ..... nxt part we may see J dutta.............AS could easily shift Nakku to Baajis house as Vipinji might not object........... then we may see a complete possessive and jealous Dutta............ then he may realise that he is not only flirting but is seriously in luv with her.......cant wait fr 2morrows updt.........updt soooooooon...... Edited by ushankitvc - 13 years ago
Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.
Already waiting for next part.
prettywoman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Jayati

Finally know your name.. Thanks to Kavi's post :-)

Good part again.. Gosh usually when my alarm goes on inn the morning, I hate it.. whereas these days I cant wait to get up and read your FF :-)

I am amazed how in one line you have explained so well why Dutta never connected with his mum.. that one line about his childhood gave me as a reader enough to conjure up my own views on why as a child he felt disconnected to his mum for not fitting in well and being 'different' to other mums.. as he grew up the fact that she never fought her corner also played on his mind.. he likes women who are not door mats and can stand up for themselves and AS is just the opposite.. maybe if she had voiced her opinions a bit more, she might have had a son who might have stood up for her.. but seeing an unresponsive mum, he probably never felt the need to stand up for her, though in reality she needed him more then..anyway, it's interesting, to say the least!

And AS is so correct in assuming the worst of her son and why he wants her to stay back.. But I so want him to prove her wrong esp when it came to his flings with other ladies.. she knows he has had several girl friends, but it will be a huge boost to her, if he has never crossed the line with them and proved he was her son in some ways too!!

OMG, when the mobile was unreachable, or a moment, my romantic, dramatics craving heart thought Naku had packed her bags and left and we would have Dutta jumping in his car in hot pursuit of her!!but chalo she was only out in the meadow! I have a feeling that he will not be jealous of her talking to baaji, but jealous/upset of the fact that she is so care free with Baaji and clams up when in front of her..

Sigh.. no tasha today Jayati :-( so kal pls kasar puri kar dena.. I cant wiat for my alarm to wake me up tomorrow!!!

BTW, loved how u incorporated the dosa batter in yesterday's part, forgot to mention that yesterday!