Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG Tin. Its soooo gudddd.... πŸ‘πŸΌ

RuJi's luv, roops jealousy wen she saw naku wid baji. 😍 So cute na....

Naku's luv for bolt nd dutta's luv for naku 😳 . Ok, so dutta knew everything going between AS nd naku, rather he is following her. So cute na... 😍.

Dutta, i want to say u one thing:
Ho gaya hai tujhko to pyar sajna, laakh karle tu inkaar sajna. Hai ye pyaar sajna ❀️ .

I have to say lots more about leela, bt leave it, why to spoil so luving mood.

U know wat tin, i thought the same way, dutta following naku, nd it is how i thot. But the moment my excitement reached the maximum point, the update got over. Yaar tin, aise mat tadpao.

Now, it is very difficult for me to wait till next morning, bt i have to wait.

Minddd blowinggg....

Thnx for updating daily.
vikadesigirl thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
loved it.. so it seems dutta is smitten with her............. and what is this naku calling him bhau.. no no........... i hope he helps her with the case, as I am sure he has figured out that there is no friend named Kapil..waiting for more..........................................
vahgar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow ... nice update tin, you left me wanting for more........ waiting for the next part.

--Lalitha
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
U r making da story interesting day by day.........its jus like reading a book......but u will be updating tomorrow also kno??.......i kno i am asking too much as u r a regular updater.....but i am getting worried πŸ˜•.....as u titled this episode as "weekend special"....... plz plz update tomorrow also........it will be really difficult to wait for a whole day.😊 as u kno ........Nakku n dutta r on a verge of another interesting meeting...........take careEdited by Juni17 - 13 years ago
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Juni17

U r making da story interesting day by day.........its jus like reading a book......but u will be updating tomorrow also kno??.......i kno i am asking too much as u r a regular updater.....but i am getting worried πŸ˜•as u titled this episode as "weekend special"....... 

Sundays I do not update Juni, and next update will be on monday provided I get to write something over the weekendπŸ˜‰  Have a nice weekend πŸ˜ƒ  LOve Tin
Juni17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Sundays I do not update Juni, and next update will be on monday provided I get to write something over the weekendπŸ˜‰  Have a nice weekend πŸ˜ƒ  LOve Tin

Its ok dear...😊.....i guess wait will make da update more sweet.........u too .hav a nice weekend ...bye
shruti10august thumbnail

</div>
<div>
Sundays I do not update Juni, and next update will be on monday provided I get to write something over the weekendπŸ˜‰ Have a nice weekend πŸ˜ƒ LOve Tin

Nahii.... U vl nt update tommorow. OMG! But pls, pls nd pls, monday ko update kar dena, pls. Aise pls mat tadpao. Itne bade twist ke saath ye update khatm hui, pls monday tak update kar dena, warna mera kya hoga kaaliya lol.
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Why do i have a feeling that we are about to see a possessive dutta? Baaji and roops are in love...not that i am surprised but lets have a loving scene between them...you know baaji telling her to stay away but she can't that kind of scene and plz start the mushiness already...nice update but i know you know that.
divya17-7 thumbnail

Chapter 10 Weekend Spl 

As the lady handed over the signed receipt she heard a voice from behind'.Chale?

Spinning around she saw HIM standing'.

+++++++++++++

wah😊 wah jayati........ kya update likh liya........

so dutta knows of her encounter with kriplani...... y wil he not.......... he is interested in naku, so he wud hav wanted to find out this friend kapil............ n thnk god, he is not like a gadha in LTL......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†he does think.......... good for us............

so he is ok with this case, so half her hurdle is solved i suppose............ the story is slow paced........

buckle up yaar............. v want much more longer updates, u know.........

update on weekends also😳

ok cu
take care
divya
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!! Dutta just cannot stay away frm Nakku......... He wants her to saddle the horse fr him......... Baaji is very helpful to her..........he is Vipinjis son.......... he spoke abt himself .....and also abt Roops & him.... Roops and Baaji luvs each othr............Baaji also helped her to go to the main town.........Nakku is wearing the tunic dress Dutta bought fr hr............. So Dutta followed her to Kriplanis office..........means he know abt Mr. Kriplani............. may be he followed to see who this Kapil was............a very possessive Dutta........Luving him more andmore..........would luv to see more of a jealous nd Possessive Dutta.............continue soooon.........Looking frwrd fr Monday updt...........