FF- Raj Gharana,Ch39, the end, pg76, updtd on 21.2 - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
Chapter 8

Suddenly Nakusha felt very confident, though Mr Kripalini looked to be a hard man but it seems he is a logical person and once they start moving things, they may also raise money, why should she be depended onto Ayi Sahab, she is sure many people would like to help her aunt….she was about to step onto the road to cross it when she jumped back…a car came and stopped before her….

Get in…he said opening the front door…..

Woh woh she stammered…..

You want the police to give me a ticket, get in I said, he commanded in his usual harsh voice….

Seeing no option, she got in looking behind wondering how to get in touch with Ayi Sahib..

What are you doing at this hour here…

I have finished my shift and have come…Nakusha replied…he shouldn't think she is not taking her work seriously….

He lowered his shades to look at her, I mean what are you doing in that building…Kripalini & Shaws…

Naku's heart started beating fast, she did not want Ayi Sahib to be in trouble anyway…Kripalini & Shaws is it?  I mean I went to meet a friend, he works here….

He? 

Nakusha realized her slip…err somebody from my village, she quickly added, when I need to move, she replied while her mind was busy thinking how to get in touch with Ayi Sahib….

Need to move where?

Ummm I mean Raja Saab, I told him within a week I will ….

But Raju has taken a month's leave…didn't Bajirao tell you that?

Oh I mean I understood….

He did not bother to clarify instead looked straight ahead waiting for the lights to change….

Err I am hungry,  I mean I missed my lunch as Ayi Sahib was coming, I took a lift…Kri..I mean Kapil was telling me the food court opposite to his office is good….can I…I mean I can go there walking….

He turned his face to look at her, the jaws hard, she could feel his patience was already running low….

Should I…Can I…get down if you don't mind…..

+++++++

Seema was furious….she was trying his no. but he was not picking it up.  This man really eludes her.  He has struck his biggest business deal and was extremely happy,  she was also hoping that he would 'pop the big question' in the party, there were enough hints, infact if her sources are to be believed then Raja Saab too is agreeable regarding Seema, after all Seema does come from a good family, her father is one of the biggest spare part manufacturer for cars in this town, they do have common interest, she is a very presentable lady who can balance between home and social life, having great sense of dressing and etiquette, a perfect match the magazines also speculated often, he looked happy and enjoying himself in the party, sneaking out like usual asking her to follow him after sometime…..if only Aunt Rosie not caught hold of her and wasted time catching up on things she missed during her time abroad,  she would have followed him much earlier….he was speaking to someone and when she joined, who he said later was her mother's guest….so what is she doing here instead of being in the party…..

You know my father is not very fond of her family, anyway she was eating….As she kissed him, he tasted fish.....Seema looked at her mobile, no he is not calling back either….today they were supposed to have a swim in the club, a match of squash and then a relaxed drink but suddenly he dropped her in front of her boutique….I have to get back, just remembered something, before she could ask anything more, he had unlocked the central locking and waiting for her to disembark…

+++++

To Nakusha's surprise he got down from the car and was waiting for her….

I think I can manage from here…..

Well yesterday I ate your dinner, I should buy you a lunch today atleast……he replied in his expressionless flat tone….

Nakusha swallowed, it sounded good but she feared he had guessed she was lying about her appointment….but then he was waiting she stepped forward, he followed her, now which floor is Ayi Sahib?  Nakusha's head was throbbing, what will be her reaction to see them together….she dragged her feet inside the mall, the atrium ceiling was huge, she stood watching inside wondering how she will look for Ayi Sahib, what should she do, tell him the truth?

As she scanned the area her eyes fell on him, he was watching her…..

Mujhe chalti huwi sidiyo se dar lagta hai….she blurted the first excuse came onto her mind….

He extended his hand, she hesitated, looking at him…

He grew impatient…grabbing her hand he pulled her towards the escalator…

++++++

Ayi Sahib was getting worried….how did her appointment go, could she manage to speak unlike herself during her early days, where she even stammered to say her name even when she noticed her son coming up holding Naku's hand….Oh my god so has she been caught, Ayi Sahib tried to look away….

Ayi Sahib, Naku jumped from the escalator, releasing herself you are still here…..

Err Naku….I mean you….

Yes yes I met my friend, Kri…Kapil and outside his building I met Sir….Naku rolled her eyes

Oh….Ayi Sahib smiled …I was doing some shopping for your Naku….see if you like these….

For me?  Why Ayi Sahib?  I have enough…you have given me enough…aur kiyu?

Bus karidh liya…dekho pasand ata hai ki nehi….I just discovered buying for others can also be a fun….Ayi Sahib looked at her son and then averted her eyes…

++++++

Mr Kripalini disconnected the phone, it was Vipin Rao, who insisted Raja Saab was busy and if he can be of some use to him….a girl had come over in response to your appointment…Nakusha Ganpath Rao….

Yes she is the guest of Ayi Sahib and is staying in the Haveli, Vipin replied in his usual polite tone….

She wants me to take up her aunt's case….

Kalpana Rao is her aunt….

I wanted to speak to the Raja Saab before deciding….

Mr Kripalini, I made this appointment with you on behalf of Ayi Sahib's request as you must be knowing much Raja Saab admires you …I can tell you only this much it is upto you to take up Ms Rao's case, there will be no pressure from Raja Saab's side as you know Raja Saab avoids political mess but if you do take up the case he will be very pleased….

Thank you Vipinji ….Mr Kripalini disconnected thinking this is the longest conversation he had with Vipin Rao…the man was Raja Saab's shadow…..kept very low profile who never tried to assert himself anytime trying to misuse of his powers.  Always very polite if he happened to convey anything, Mr Kripalini later on found out they were the exact orders from Raja Saba…Vipin Rao never twisted or distorted anything just to show his powers like many other secretaries do…

+++++

After disconnecting the phone, Vipin Rao looked towards the closed door of the study….he knew they were sound proof ….Raja Saab did not know he made an appointment with Mr Kripalini for Nakusha…when Lekha, Ayi Sahib secretary came with the request, Vipin Rao could not say no for Ayi Sahib had never approached him for anything….he had watched the poor lady drifting alone in this Haveli, no one to share her pain with, her husband refused to understand her….she was unlike other wives who used their husband's secretaries to keep a tab on her husband….he had seen her silent tears for Raja Saab never hid his latest at her face…..he spared no opportunity to show her, her classless background….

++++++++

Oye hoye, he held her hand!.. well he isnt going to kiss her, so I have to be happy with what i get for now, no?😆
Aww I feel sorry for AS, I am glad that vipin dude didn't get her in trouble...
The whole update was fab as usual😊

Edited by Suvi7884 - 13 years ago
Yippieee... I knew it was Dutta... aww he's nice.. I'm not angry with him for being mean before anymore lool..
The way he asked He? loool.. he sounds erm jealous and protective 😆
Are you telling me Seema-Dutta are gf/bf? Errr.. lol .. She kissed him... now my blood is boiling n lmao she thinks he will propose her.. Chal haaaat.. no wayy lol..😡
Aww he wants to buy her lunch n lol nakku is scared.. aww bless her... Haila Vipin lied.. for a good cause... atleast there is someone else who understands AS.. But i really hope Vipin doesnt get caught..

Great updateee :)
Edited by Sophia21 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tintiny

Chapter 8

oh wow.......  i jst logged in to work..... n u alrdy updated it................ 👏 thnx yaar..........

update as usual....... very good................

dutta is mellowing a little too fast compared to the whiplash scene😉

watever, dutta n naku scenes are soothing for me........... wat with LTL going so slow............😭

here also seema............... oh no............. she has alrdy kissd him......... gosh..... hope he has not given in................

he is already fallen flat for naku😉 which he doesnt realize........... so 1 month for naku to establish her space in the gharana........... wow............. kay ideas hey yaar tere.............

continue...........

luv
divya

great update.............he held her hand............
nice update....plz longer updates ....they are too short.
hey  nice  update  dear............
so  dutta  gave  lift  for  naku  n  OMG  he  was waiting  for  her n  behave  nice to  her,really  surprising  yaar ..............hmm................interesting...........
looking  fwd..............

Dutta - Nakku convo gr88888.............Dutta looked disturbed W*H the fact that she came to meet a man..............he felt jealous and protectve......he wanted to by her lunch...... Vipin took to help AS by telling lies fr her..........waiting fr 2morows updt...........

Hey Tin.. so Dutta is not that harsh as he is thought to be.. there are still some remnants of insaaniyat in him and he seems to enjoy the simple pleasures in life too. aargh, seema yahan par bhi.. I cant wait to read how their lunch goes together unless of course AS pulls her away!

And the secretary is loyal to AS.. let's hope this doesn't land him in trouble! It will be a treat to watch Dutta struggling with his feelings.. I mean, he had no hesitation to touch her wet hair uss din.. toh pata nahin whether he will move at that pace or what?!! Well, I don't mind for sure ;-P

I have to admite that you are so prompt in updating.. amazing.. love to wake up and find your ff updated every day J

Dutta is soooo sweet. He offers lift to her, is ready to buy her a lunch, held her hand 😍. WOW!

Nd there is surely sum mystery, as i didn't understand why vipin rao didn't communicate all thngs to raja saab.
Nd tin, i m realy unable to understand, being so sweet, why dutta behaved rudely wid naku previous tyms?

Yaar, mujhe ye ff bahut acchi lagti hai. Til now, i enjoyed everythng. U rock it tin.

Thnx for updating it on regular basis.