Appreciation or Bondage (Page 5)

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:34pm | IP Logged
@Scorpio   SO Aamir KHan its is 
HMMm he is really a good actor 
BUt im more of a Star fan 
like i adore Star more than a good actor (embarassed )
Though he has to be a good actor too :PPP

and Yeah i love This forum specially all the epi writers 
i swear i just read update 
think of best scenes 
Go TO YT upload n watch !
and come back and start commentiong :PPP

Btw jis show ki  ur publising is Gunhaon ka devta :PPP
Girl u really hate that show 
though i hate Pratigya more than anything 
krishna was so good in the beginning 
and these days whener my mom switch to star plus 
i have seen him sleeping on bed :PPPP
bechara if that was a case with MR 
i would be first one to want him to quit the show 

Edited by kiran255 - 02 January 2011 at 11:35pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

@Scorpio   SO Aamir KHan its is 
HMMm he is really a good actor ..  Yes he is
BUt im more of a Star fan 
like i adore Star more than a good actor (embarassed )..Hi dont be ...it ur choice ..BTW  every good actor is a star ..but no every star is a good  actor ...

Though he has to be a good actor too :PPP

and Yeah i love This forum specially all the epi writers 
i swear i just read update 
think of best scenes 
Go TO YT upload n watch !
and come back and start commentiong :PPP

Btw jis show ki  ur publising is Gunhaon ka devta :PPP 
Girl u really hate that show  Totally .... It makes me wanna puke
though i hate Pratigya more than anything ..That show is the second show , I cannot stand
krishna was so good in the beginning 
and these days whener my mom switch to star plus 
i have seen him sleeping on bed :PPPP  DeadDeadDead
bechara if that was a case with MR 
i would be first one to want him to quit the show Haha .

kiran255

shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Agreed wid u scorpio. But at the same tym agreed wid others as well.

Right now, i just wanna enjoy watching ltl nd finaly wanna say
K SERA SERA.

.scorpio10

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Agree with U ScorpioTongue(What's Ur nameTongue)............MR also has desires and I sincerely wish him success in all his future endeavors and would really Love to see him on the Big Screen..........Like someone was mentioning the other Day.............MR is already 31 It's already late for him..........So let's hope he gets some really good opportunities Embarrassed

Though I don't want an abrupt ending to LTL.........I want LTL to finish off with MR as DSPEmbarrassedWhether it is 2-3 months or whatever..........No replacements or no killing of the Character.......

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Agree with U ScorpioTongue(What's Ur nameTongue)............MR also has desires and I sincerely wish him success in all his future endeavors and would really Love to see him on the Big Screen..........Like someone was mentioning the other Day.............MR is already 31....ok I am not sure of this guy age ...it goes from 26 to 27  nd now 31 .. Wow he grows fast ..... But let me tell u..... it never late to do anything in life ..........Say u want to do it ......nd make the ppl around u  fall in love with u nd ur work ............

It's already late for him..........So let's hope he gets some really good opportunities Embarrassed..if he is late then what would we call SRK , Bobby , saif nd ever green Dev anand ...young and happening ..I believe that he should be sensible in what ever he does ....Btw from what I have seen he still kid at heart ..which I like
but  if he  intents to do roles like running around trees  ..then no one can save him ..but he if takes on  good nd sensible roles .. then maybe

Though I don't want an abrupt ending to LTL...... I would like a logical.. ending ...I want LTL to finish off with MR as DSPEmbarrassedWhether it is 2-3 months or whatever..........No replacements or no killing of the Character....... Yes No replacements ... that one thing hate

Edited by scorpio10 - 03 January 2011 at 4:31am

divy609

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by divy609

Agree with U ScorpioTongue(What's Ur nameTongue)............MR also has desires and I sincerely wish him success in all his future endeavors and would really Love to see him on the Big Screen..........Like someone was mentioning the other Day.............MR is already 31....ok I am not sure of this guy age ...it goes from 26 to 27  nd now 31 .. Wow he grows fast ..... But let me tell u..... it never late to do anything in life ..........Say u want to do it ......nd make the ppl around u  fall in love with u nd ur work ............

It's already late for him..........So let's hope he gets some really good opportunities Embarrassed..if he is late then what would we call SRK , Bobby , saif nd ever green Dev anand ...young and happening ..I believe that he should be sensible in what ever he does ....Btw from what I have seen he still kid at heart ..which I like
but  if he  intents to do roles like running around trees  ..then no one can save him ..but he if takes on  good nd sensible roles .. then maybe

Though I don't want an abrupt ending to LTL...... I would like a logical.. ending ...I want LTL to finish off with MR as DSPEmbarrassedWhether it is 2-3 months or whatever..........No replacements or no killing of the Character....... Yes No replacements ... that one thing hate

Hmmm.......I saw it on FB Acc. to that It says he's 31OuchYep It's never late to do anything in your life Though I'm not sure about the Industry I'm sure MR would wanna be lead actor For this I said he's a bit late......
Srk,Bobby,Saif ...........they have got nothing to prove now They started long back and have seen success in their career But MR still has to prove himself But Yesss One Good film will make him stand.........Yep from I have known about him He seems very sensible Smile

Go to top