Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Appreciation or Bondage (Page 4)

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Yuvi, just wanted to say one thing, Prachi did do it and we the Kasam Se fans suffered the post as RK had to act with body doubles and the close scenes (there was not much of it though) looked horrible....I am for quality work and not for quantity work...:Tongue
yh i agree bt my point was tht she was able 2 manage 3 at a time...yh we had 2 suffer bt mayb if it was jus 2 n nt 3 it wud hav been better... bt lets see i jus hpe he remains in LTL til the very end cos i wudnt b up for a replacementConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

So I would say the wisest decision for him would be to do both simultaneaously so that he can reap the benefits of both at the same time Wink, like how actor Karan Patel did - he was very famous as Robbie in Kasturi and when he got an offer for a very good film, he dint quit Kasturi and accepted the film offer to do both simultaneously. He stuck to Kasturi till the last episode. This is what I call having your cake and eating it too Wink

yh i remember him getting an offer during kasturi n he took it up too... nt heard abt the film lately bt its gd he accepted it
mayb MR can work something out with the producers of the film if he gts a gd offer! Big smile

sasha_1

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

Listen dear 
i agree with u to a extend 
i know ITs MR career 
but MR is today a big name cuz of The character Dutta !...ha ha ..Poor chap ...haaa ..sorry  he had name with LS ... Saw LS a bit nd he remained in my memory ...

we now know the industry is so competative ..every industry / field is ..it cut thoat ..either u be the best or u r lost forever

and we arent saying not to join Bollywood 
we are saying dont leave LTl like an orphan ...I am saying leave LTL just like that but if he has too due unseen circumstances ....... I see go ahead ....

this story is abt Tasha love story ! yes yes it is
and this character is once in a lifetime kind of character ...I would say he has made the character come alife ....I have seen trailers of that show on NDTV ....aprita and Gundda .....God he was yuck ..... so it is both ways ..he Made D nd D in turn made him

their are number of actors who join bollywood but didnt succeed 
though i wish best of the best for  MIshal...
but leaving LTl is definitely not a good decision at this point of time 
in every single article of 2010 top ten 
u have LTL !
what does this mean 
its just not MR its the LTl too which is so amazing ..I agree hands on ......LTL is amazing ... It one drama that I am drawn to ..... I stop my work for nd watch come what may ....hell it has got me captivated

and above all its his decision which matters ...Thatz Is right ..Good or Bad it is life nd choice
we are his  fans ( not me ...but no chappals ...I pledge my loyalties to only one ..sorry Yaar .. I nknow I am saying again ..But when u say Fan ..all I think is of Him) and always will be and will always wish him w best of luck 1
though i would rather like him to  make adjustment with the production ..That a good idea ..he should work on that ...But I dbt that is workable in their industry ...
cuz LTL is nothing without Dutta !

and above we are fans!
hamara bhi kuch haq hai apnay fav actor par :PPP... ( whistle)  .... MR ,I leave this line for u to reply ,

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 9:09pm

kiran255

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi

I am a fan, a fan of Dutta. Unfortunately Dutta that I love to watch would not exist without MR.  Nobody can play him like MR,  He has created a Frankenstein Monster ( I mean it in a good way)   Wow I like the description and now he has to be there to the end to see that he gives this monster a good burial.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFL  Too Good ...rocking ...

Unfortunately the end of LTL is not in his hand, but I hope that CV's, production house and MR realise that LTL without him playing Dutta is not going to work and end it by giving its fans a favourable ending.  This I agree on ...every story needs a logical ending
No doubt that MR is a fabulous actor and if he puts as much effort that he has put in playing Dutta, then he should do well, but sometime talent is not enough to carry you,...you also need luck, and I hope and pray that he has plenty of that.  That we all know ..I think he needs more than talent and luck ..Frankly ..he needs a good trainer to tone up , He needs ( desperatly ) a desinger.. ..I think we are a bit premature in thinking that he will be leaving LTL sooner than later, but whenever it happens the character of Dutta will follow MR until he creates another monster.

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 9:01pm

LaTuLa

blueopal IF-Rockerz
blueopal
blueopal

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
hey  i  agree  with u  dear...........
being  a  fan  of  mishal  ,i  wanna  see  him  in  movie  also  but  i don't  wanna  see  another person as  dutta  instead  of  mishal....................

in  my  life  i never  dreamt  of  watching  hindi  serials n  i  watched LTL  for  few  mins  when  i  came  across  many  channels n  impressed  by   tasha  love  story..............now  am  watching  many  hindi  serials  n  BCs  of  this  forum  i  learned hindi  very  well  n  i  can  understood  hindi  BCS of  all  those  ppl  in  this  forum  n  thank  all  of  u................
for  me  LTL  is  my  first  hindi  serial  n  it  was like  my  first   love....................if  mishal  leaves  definitely   my  heart  will  brokeBroken Heart  .................   i   can   feel   better   if  LTL  ends   rather   than   mishal  leaves.........................

when  LTL  is  not  telecast  on  Fridays  seriously  i   can't    sleep   all   three   days   n  dieing  to  watch   monday  episodes ,when  dutta   said   naku  u r   azad   that   week ,am  crying   my  heart out   ,my  mom  n  sis  all  of  them  were  scolding  me  n  convincing  me it  will  be  ok soon  like  that  but  am  hurt  by  dutta's  word  on  that  day.....................like  that  LTL  is  now  part  my  life.............if  mishal  leaves  i  can't  bear that  ...............better  LTL  ends  with  sweet  ending  then  i  can  keep  that  memory through out  my  heart....................

it's  my  opinion..............if  i  said  anything  wrong  plz  forgive  me  friends..
kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
@Scorpio  Actually im sure MR must have also marked his performance iN LS 
but i never watched that show 
i hated the lead heroine ,always crying :(
and its always two to tango for me 
The leads has to be really good to caught my attention:)
MR + MV are just perfect for Tasha !
(best thing abt them they look quite close to the age they are portarying )

And yeah i too agree i saw thatkhatarnak promo of that show too 1
it gives me creep 

well i totally agree adjustment things doesnt work
so then the best thing could be end LTL on a high note 
plus happy ending :)
and one thing for which i dont want MR to leave is that 
their is no doubt LtL creatives has given this character due importance , from very first day he enters 

i can count on number of serials 
where the guys character is too aweosme 
in the beginning 
but as the time goes it felt weak 
ya tu the  hero become hopeless lover , biwi pay shak karta 
hai and ofcourse ended up being handicapped !

This role is real huge 

and abt the potential and talent of   the actor 
the actor just cant control the whole show 
im huge fan of Gk a
nd thinks he is very talented 
it doesnt make me watch his serial 
cuz 2days it has to be everything friom script to dailogues to good editing to watch a serial  

and i think u should agree 
today world is sooooo busy that following  even  one serial is kind of hard !

Btw who is the lucky guy 
jis ki fan Scorpio hai 
cuz u are quite a critic 
he must be a super amazing actor :PPP

.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vaniabi

hey  i  agree  with u  dear...........
being  a  fan  of  mishal  ,i  wanna  see  him  in  movie  also  but  i don't  wanna  see  another person as  dutta  instead  of  mishal....................
in  my  life  i never  dreamt  of  watching  hindi  serials n  i  watched LTL  for  few  mins  when  i  came  across  many  channels n  impressed  by   tasha  love  story..............now  am  watching  many  hindi  serials  n  BCs  of  this  forum  i  learned hindi  very  well  n  i  can  understood  hindi  BCS of  all  those  ppl  in  this  forum  n  thank  all  of  u................
for  me  LTL  is  my  first  hindi  serial  n  it  was like  my  first   love....................if  mishal  leaves  definitely   my  heart  will  brokeBroken Heart  .................   i   can   feel   better   if  LTL  ends   rather   than   mishal  leaves.........................

when  LTL  is  not  telecast  on  Fridays  seriously  i   can't    sleep   all   three   days   n  dieing  to  watch   monday  episodes ,when  dutta   said   naku  u r   azad   that   week ,am  crying   my  heart out   ,my  mom  n  sis  all  of  them  were  scolding  me  n  convincing  me it  will  be  ok soon  like  that  but  am  hurt  by  dutta's  word  on  that  day.....................like  that  LTL  is  now  part  my  life.............if  mishal  leaves  i  can't  bear that  ...............better  LTL  ends  with  sweet  ending  then  i  can  keep  that  memory through out  my  heart....................

it's  my  opinion..............if  i  said  anything  wrong  plz  forgive  me  friends..
Gosh The guy has loads of fan flowing outhere

U know I watched some Hindi shows while growing up ..show like Dekh Bhai Dehk, sarabhai vs Sarabhai ..but tehse were Comedy show ..

I do not like the emtional nd social drama they show in hindi shows ...becoz they make the females actors as  Doormats or a damsel in distress
that something I cannot relate to
But LTL , I liked the way the brough forth story nd characters ....  they doing a fab job ....unlike the channels who copied the don / Gunda character ....Sorry I do not know the name of show on NDTV ...But I saw a few trails nd found cheesy nd Dead

Well I too think MR breathes life into D ...Nd  Till date nothing could make me leave my desk( work desk ) for half an hour ..I person u loves her job  ..too such an extent ..that my Boss says P get out ..go take a break .... But with LTL that has chged ....my team looks at me open mouthed ...nd  But then I give them a dramtic version of what happened on the show everyday ...

So LTL u rock ... for getting a non viewer like me glued ....

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 11:14pm
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiran255

@Scorpio  Actually im sure MR must have also marked his performance iN LS 
but i never watched that show 
i hated the lead heroine ,always crying :( ... I agree I hate a crying nd brooding heroine ..Cannot stand them
and its always two to tango for me 
The leads has to be really good to caught my attention:)
MR + MV are just perfect for Tasha ! ... that I agree
(best thing abt them they look quite close to the age they are portarying )...

And yeah i too agree i saw thatkhatarnak promo of that show too 1
it gives me creep ..that show is DeadDeadDeadDead

well i totally agree adjustment things doesnt work
so then the best thing could be end LTL on a high note 
plus happy ending :) ...Lets hope for teh best
and one thing for which i dont want MR to leave is that ..Oh! I sure If the  guy reads this forum ... he gonna be oh ! Big smileBig smile
their is no doubt LtL creatives has given this character due importance , from very first day he enters 

i can count on number of serials ...So can I ..
where the guys character is too aweosme 
in the beginning 
but as the time goes it felt weak 
ya tu the  hero become hopeless lover , biwi pay shak karta ..then I feel like   strangling and punching  him
hai and ofcourse ended up being handicapped ! Yes Baby ..now u talking like me

This role is real huge 

and abt the potential and talent of   the actor 
the actor just cant control the whole show 
im huge fan of Gk a
nd thinks he is very talented 
it doesnt make me watch his serial 
cuz 2days it has to be everything friom script to dailogues to good editing to watch a serial  

and i think u should agree 
today world is sooooo busy that following  even  one serial is kind of hard !
But then we have this forum to catch up on

Btw who is the lucky guy ..I love Aamir Khan .... a hard core nd died hard fan of his ...

jis ki fan Scorpio hai 
cuz u are quite a critic 
he must be a super amazing actor :PPP Yes he is ..Oh ! Aamir ..he is a Star

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 11:24pm

kiran255

Go to top