India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Appreciation or Bondage (Page 3)

Wanderbug IF-Dazzler
Wanderbug
Wanderbug

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i agree abt him following his dream..ltl was just part of that dream..i will wish him all the best for all his future works....as i have said in all other posts tht even though ltl will never be the same without MR..and i'll stop watching it...but i still would like to see this good actor to achive his goals..

thanks for the post pri...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rama_2010MrsKhan

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Well Mishal is a very talented actor and he should aim higher in life.....his aim should be to reach the top in his field. But at the same time he is one of the most popular TV actors and today he is really popular bcos of LTL and at the same time LTL is really popular because of him! Both are indispensable to each other.

So I would say the wisest decision for him would be to do both simultaneaously so that he can reap the benefits of both at the same time Wink, like how actor Karan Patel did - he was very famous as Robbie in Kasturi and when he got an offer for a very good film, he dint quit Kasturi and accepted the film offer to do both simultaneously. He stuck to Kasturi till the last episode. This is what I call having your cake and eating it too Wink. There are other advantages of this too :-

1) When you continue to be popular, it will also benefit the movie you do as you are coming with an added advantage of existing fans (unlike other newcomers). Like for eg., we all love MR so much that we might actually go for his movie just because we trust his talent Embarrassed.

2) Whether the movie is a hit or flop wont affect you much as you have a cushion to fall back on, unlike normal bollywood stars. Your popularity will never be affected much among the audience even if your movie flops. So that way you are better off than any solely bollywood star Wink.

And not only that, this would also showcase how dynamic he is Wink. So in my opinion, I think MR should not give away LTL as long as it is popular and doing really well.

Edited by *dewdrop~pearl* - 02 January 2011 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaJyoeMrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

Well Mishal is a very talented actor and he should aim higher in life.....his aim should be to reach the top in his field. But at the same time he is one of the most popular TV actors and today he is really popular bcos of LTL and at the same time LTL is really popular because of him! Both are indispensable to each other.

So I would say the wisest decision for him would be to do both simultaneaously so that he can reap the benefits of both at the same time Wink, like how actor Karan Patel did - he was very famous as Robbie in Kasturi and when he got an offer for a very good film, he dint quit Kasturi and accepted the film offer to do both simultaneously. He stuck to Kasturi till the last episode. This is what I call having your cake and eating it too Wink. There are other advantages of this too :-

1) When you continue to be popular, it will also benefit the movie you do as you are coming with an added advantage of existing fans (unlike other newcomers). Like for eg., we all love MR so much that we might actually go for his movie just because we trust his talent Embarrassed.

2) Whether the movie is a hit or flop wont affect you much as you have a cushion to fall back on, unlike normal bollywood stars. Your popularity will never be affected much among the audience.

And not only that, this would also showcase how dynamic he is Wink. So in my opinion, I think MR should not give away LTL as long as it is popular and doing really well.

I am not syaing give away ..But the LTL cannot go on forever ...I do not want it to drag ...
I like the idea of doing flims nd televion shows together ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Hi

I am a fan, a fan of Dutta. Unfortunately Dutta that I love to watch would not exist without MR.  Nobody can play him like MR,  He has created a Frankenstein Monster ( I mean it in a good way) and now he has to be there to the end to see that he gives this monster a good burial.
Unfortunately the end of LTL is not in his hand, but I hope that CV's, production house and MR realise that LTL without him playing Dutta is not going to work and end it by giving its fans a favourable ending. 
No doubt that MR is a fabulous actor and if he puts as much effort that he has put in playing Dutta, then he should do well, but sometime talent is not enough to carry you,...you also need luck, and I hope and pray that he has plenty of that. 
I think we are a bit premature in thinking that he will be leaving LTL sooner than later, but whenever it happens the character of Dutta will follow MR until he creates another monster.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*dewdrop~pearl*.scorpio10

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shilpita87

i agree abt him following his dream..ltl was just part of that dream..i will wish him all the best for all his future works....as i have said in all other posts tht even though ltl will never be the same without MR..and i'll stop watching it...but i still would like to see this good actor to achive his goals..

thanks for the post pri...

yes I wish the best for him too ..he is a talent guy nd LTL will not be the same without him

*dewdrop~pearl* IF-Rockerz
*dewdrop~pearl*
*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Originally posted by *dewdrop~pearl*

2) Whether the movie is a hit or flop wont affect you much as you have a cushion to fall back on, unlike normal bollywood stars. Your popularity will never be affected much among the audience.

I am not syaing give away ..But the LTL cannot go on forever ...I do not want it to drag ...
I like the idea of doing flims nd televion shows together ...

Ya thats why I mentioned MR shouldnt give away LTL as long as it is popular...once it ends, or it starts dragging and ceases to make any sense with unnecessary leaps and all that, he should quit at once so that the audience will always remember him only with quality. So he should take full advantage of everything good that happens to him while it lasts Wink.

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
@scorpio10
Dear Priya,

We should be happy that an actor that we have seen mastering his craft over the years is looking forward to his dream. It is cruel to even think that he may not succeed in Bollywood or anywhere else just because others may not have had the desired success. I will take this forum as a perfect example to justify why every ambitious individual, whatever be the profession they choose should be totally encouraged. I do not know how many members we have and what are their respective occupations. But I can, clearly, see that many are professionals, many of those who would have left home to settle abroad and pursue the career of their dreams.

The same applies to Mishal Raheja. Should he ever feel the need to leave LTL because the offer he receives at that junction may be that unique once in a lifetime opportunity, he should be able to choose the best option for his career. He could very well stumble but from what I have gathered from his interviews, he seems to be a level-headed guy who knows what he wants from life. This is the same young man who left the US post his studies to pursue an acting career in India when he could have chosen the path of many Indian professionals abroad. I am convinced that MR has never considered LTL as a stepping stone if we are to judge from the zeal and raging energy that he brought to Dutta Shriram Patil's character.

He will do the same wherever he goes...breathe life in the Rahuls, Raj, Vijay.......that will be offered to him by people who appreciate real talent. Hard work and real dedication always pay. Smile

Edited by KavitaDR - 02 January 2011 at 4:07pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LaTuLaJyoe.scorpio10-Carrie-MrsKhan

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KavitaDR

@scorpio10
Dear Priya,

We should be happy that an actor that we have seen mastering his craft over the years is looking forward to his dream. It is cruel to even think that he may not succeed in Bollywood or anywhere else just because others may not have had the desired success. I will take this forum as a perfect example to justify why every ambitious individual, whatever be the profession they choose should be totally encouraged. I do not know how many members we have and what are their respective occupations. But I can, clearly, see that many are professionals, many of those who would have left home to settle abroad and pursue the career of their dreams.

The same applies to Mishal Raheja. Should he ever feel the need to leave LTL because the offer he receives at that junction may be that unique once in a lifetime opportunity. He could very well stumble but from what I have gathered from his interviews, he seems to be a level-headed guy who knows what he wants from life. This is the same young man who left the US post his studies to pursue an acting career in India when he could have chosen the path of many Indian professionals abroad. I am convinced that MR has never considered LTL as a stepping stone if we are to judge from the zeal and raging energy that he brought to Dutta Shriram Patil's character.

He will do the same wherever he goes...breathe life in the Rahuls, Raj, Vijay.......that will be offered to him by people who appreciate real talent. Hard work and real dedication always pay. Smile

So true ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

Go to top