Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Appreciation or Bondage (Page 2)

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi0318

Hey Scorp Nice post..................... Somewhere agree with u...........................
That everybody has to try & move on........................ I think we all(Mishal fans)want him to see on the hights of whatever he want....................... Being a loyal fan of him I dunno want  only to see him in LTL but i want him to see as best in his field and for this his dicission should be right................................ One wrong decision in the industry would ruin ur career.................... we have lots of examples lyk Amar upadhaya (Mihir of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi) & Sujal of (Kahin to hoga)........................  No doubt they both are best in their roles..................... but they want to hit bollywood no matter which path they were choosing................... And frankly they both didn't do much well in movies...................... even i want to see him in movie but only when Good offer comes his way.................. and once LTL ends........................ leaving a show in b/w coz he wants to move on not at all the reason.................. U think, if u r involve in any team work & suddenly an important part of ur team say bye to u sayin that he/she  has good options................. this is very wrong............................ u knw once i want to do somthing, but mum opposed me for doing so. I said her its my lyf let me live then she replied no she cant she is connected to me.............. and my every wrong step hurt her more then me...................... the same thing is here........................
If Mishal leaves the show in b/w......... this show his unprofessionalism.......................
And believe me it hurts us more then him...........................
Its just my thought Scorp............................. No offence to u and  any1 else..............................

Khushi .....

I agree ppl Amma ( I hope I got it right ) , Amar nd Sujal ...tried in movies and failed

But one failure does not mean the end of the world .... u got try again and again till u suceed ...

Abraham Lincoln failed a number of times ..before he won  nd 'today he remembered as one of the greatest Presidents in the world '

Secondly '. What u calling leaving a team '.I calling move to better oppunties '

sometimes life will hand u two or more options nd u have to choose ' think by the heart or by the head is up to u
but yes team work is important .. provided  u not sacrificing yourself  for it

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by scorpio10

Khushi .....

I agree ppl Amma ( I hope I got it right ) , Amar nd Sujal ...tried in movies and failed

But one failure does not mean the end of the world .... u got try again and gain till u suceed ...

Abraham Lincoln failed a number of times ..before he won 'today he remembered as one of the greatest President in the world '

Secondly '. What u calling leaving a team '.I calling move to better oppunties ' when u get ..sometimes life will hand u two or more options nd u have to choose ' U r think by the heart but yes team work is important .. provided  u not sacrificing yourself  for it

Even I agree with the fact one should not stop trying just becoz of the fact that he/she may fail.................. U must try.......................... But on the name of try u r not suppose to ruin ur lyf...................... U knw the best part of human nature ,we want to justify our deeds..................
We always appriciateour selves for our success but never accept the fact that we took a wrong step in our failure........................... Lyf give us more options & we pick the best one...................... but  we have to complete it....................... LTL  is not somthing that never gonna end..........................
its just a project that have to end one day........................... every star knw's that when they sign any show............................. The industry from where Mishal belongs good reputation means a lot............................... If he leaves LTL coz he want to move on...................... Then u tell who  will trust on him for taking him in his projects........................... Even a 3hours movie Not completed in just few hours........................... It demands a lot of time.......................U r not suppose to leave it in b/w simply saying u wnat to move on........................
Once LTL is over move on na....................... who stops him????
By leaving show in b/w he is actually proving PH right abt his nature...........................
.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Khushi .....

But one failure does not mean the end of the world .... u got try again and gain till u suceed ...

Abraham Lincoln failed a number of times ..before he won 'today he remembered as one of the greatest President in the world '

Secondly '. What u calling leaving a team '.I calling move to better oppunties ' when u get ..sometimes life will hand u two or more options nd u have to choose ' U r think by the heart but yes team work is important .. provided  u not sacrificing yourself  for it

Even I agree with the fact one should not stop trying just becoz of the fact that he/she may fail.................. U must try.......................... But on the name of try u r not suppose to ruin ur lyf...................... U knw the best part of human nature ,we want to justify our deeds..................
We always appriciateour selves for our success but never accept the fact that we took a wrong step in our failure........................... Lyf give us more options & we pick the best one...................... but  we have to complete it....................... LTL  is not somthing that never gonna end..........................
its just a project that have to end one day........................... every star knw's that when they sign any show............................. The industry from where Mishal belongs good reputation means a lot............................... If he leaves LTL coz he want to move on...................... Then u tell who  will trust on him for taking him in his projects........................... Even a 3hours movie Not completed in just few hours........................... It demands a lot of time.......................U r not suppose to leave it in b/w simply saying u wnat to move on........................
Once LTL is over move on na....................... who stops him????
By leaving show in b/w he is actually proving PH right abt his nature...........................

Shant Shant  gandhagri Bhim Shant ....

--khushi--

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

I Love u Priya if m not wrongHugHugHugHug..........................
U knw this is the comment that my frnds always used for me........................ U remind me of All my frnds...................... Ur this line bring a Big smile on my faceBig smile.....................
kya karu yaar aisi hi hoon main.............................. Actually I hate to use my brain So always think from my HeartWink

Edited by khushi0318 - 02 January 2011 at 9:49am

.Indu.

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

I Love u Priya if m not wrongHugHugHugHug..........................
U knw this is the comment that my frnds always used for me........................ U remind me of All my frnds...................... Ur this line bring a Big smile on my faceBig smile.....................
kya karu yaar aisi hi hoon main.............................. Actually I hate to use my brain So always think from my HeartWink

Yes u r right , I am priya nd this line ppl use for me too ..HugHugHugHug.......................... what to do we all r like that ...that maybe y he like our Akdu nd hot tempered don

--khushi--

-Carrie- IF-Rockerz
-Carrie-
-Carrie-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Agree With u.

From another thread:
Looks like MR has really set his heart on Bollywood.And why not? We cant expect him to do TV all his life when he is so exceptionally talented,hardworking & good looking. When I see some of these "hottest young stars of Bolly" on my TV screen I go.....DeadDeadDead They are so wooden,fake & expressionless.Look  designerclad zombies to me.In the past year I think MR has made more money for his producers than these "star kids" flop actors put together.Good luck to him in all his endeavours.
As for us we should be grateful for the very fact that someone like DSP entered our lives & hearts, it wouldn't do to wish him to be tied down forever in LTL. Painful though it is we should learn to let go.CryCryCry 
MR is thorough professional.I'm pretty sure he won't leave LTL that has given him so much recognition & fame abruptly.He will see it to its rightful end.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDRsasha_1rama_2010Jyoe.scorpio10

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

Yes u r right , I am priya nd this line ppl use for me too ..HugHugHugHug.......................... what to do we all r like that ...that maybe y he like our Akdu nd hot tempered don
Yeah right dear................. we love him And i really wish to See only Mishal as Dutta till the end of LTL

.Indu.

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged

I agree with the topic starter...IF MR leaves LTL mid-day before the show ends I will miss him...but I will not grudge his desire to move on to better things and instead wish him all the best for his future. I hope he makes sensible decisions and doesnt get blinded by false hopes as it happens to many newcomers in Bollywood.

Btw quiet a few actors have made successful transition to films from TV...the most successful being SRK. The reason SRK is successful today isnt a godfather or luck but LOTS of hardwork and LOTS of intelligence in making smart career choices. So there is hope yet for MR too!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fishfish--khushi--

Go to top