Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Appreciation or Bondage

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged

Hi guys

I read numerous posts..of MR leaving LTL ''. Nd ppl asking  him not to do so 'the reason being LTL or DSP will not be there same with him .. Yes I agree on that '.

Seriously nd honestly speaking as I sd  number of times before I am not a MR fan but I do appreciate his work . 

But I would like to put forth a question to Ppl .. ''PPl , who r his fans .'U say U r his fans , love his work nd want him to achieve success . But then why do u want him to be bonded to LTL ' Let him  go '..let him  move on ..achieve what he aspires to

No doubt with LTL,  he brought to life a fabulous character..But you have to understand 'that  his life does not surround around LTL ..the guy has his dreams and  aspirations that he wants to fullfill .

I would like  to ask u ,  if he not in LTL will u stop being his fan or appreciate his work any less '..think abt it 'becoz if u do then sorry guys  '.I do not think u appreciate his work or can be cld his fans '.

I am a hardcore nd  died hard Aamir khan's fan  'Aamir who is seen in a film once every two years or maybe longer '.but I will stand by him no matter what or  what he chooses to do ..becoz I love his work . That means even if decides to stop acting nd turn to direction 'I will still go bonkers over films made by him ..

Sorry if I hurt or offend someone feeling here 'but I wanted to tell u guys 'that the  world doesnot end with one show for us 'But it will for him ' it is his carrer , his dream we talking abt ''.Be happy for him 'if u say and seriously mean that he good actor '. Then stand by the guy LTL or not '.

One last thing ..we all have dreams in life 'that we work towards 'nd want to fullfill ..sometimes we cannot do so due to some unfortunate circumstances ..it breaks us '.But u know what is worse than failing is not trying '. becoz u will have to live the rest of ur life ' thinking what would ur life be if you had taken the chance '.. So Let MR take  his chance '.

Thx
P

Sorry once again , if I have hurt or offended someone feelings 'but I just what u guys to know what I think

Edited by scorpio10 - 02 January 2011 at 9:00am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti10augustKavitaDRsasha_1prettywomanFishfishswati2008divy609skavitha08WanderbugJyoe-Carrie-ivy_11suhana19Prinsesse.Suvi--khushi--MrsKhan

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
I agree with you 100%...everybody has the right to move on but only thing he should do it professionally as in this industry good name and behaviour counts....in every industry for that matter of fact....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

prettywomanskavitha08MrsKhan

Yuvika_15 Viewbie
Yuvika_15
Yuvika_15

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i am a big MR fan and would love 2 c him live his dream in making it big in bollywood but onli wen the right offer comes... u c sumtyms 1 gts so blinded in wnting to achieve their dream tht they grab any opportunity tht comes their way, i.e. aamna shariff and as a result they lose out on something good... and this is something i dnt wnt mishal facing... but m pretty sure he wil nt accept a film script unless he is satisfied with his role...he seems a very sensible person so m sure he wil wait for the right opportunity 2 fulfil the dream.  but at the sme time i wudnt wnt 2 c sum1 else do dutta's role becos thn LTL will lose its USP and nt b the sme...so i'd rather LTL end with mishal playin dutta... i love LTL and think there is a lot tht can b dne with it in terms of storylines so i dnt wnt it 2 end any time soon plus its doing reali well on TRPs basis so m sure it wnt end soon!

even if MR does gt a gd offer i hpe he is able 2 balance it wel between LTL...many actors do 2/3 films at a time...in fact i remember prachi desai doing her show kasam se, her reality show jhalak or i think it was yeh hai jalwa and had started her shooting for rock on---al 3 at 1 time n she managed 2 balance it til the time her shoot for KS didnt end so m hpin mishal is able 2 do the sme if he gts a reali gd movie offer!!

shruti10augustsasha_1mozart66

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

I agree with you 100%...everybody has the right to move on but only thing he should do it professionally as in this industry good name and behaviour counts....in every industry for that matter of fact....

I agree with u on that ... Ur name nd work counts in which ever industry or field u r ...
shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sasha_1rama_2010skavitha08.scorpio10MrsKhan

--khushi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--khushi--
--khushi--

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Hey Scorp Nice post..................... Somewhere agree with u...........................
That everybody has to try & move on........................ I think we all(Mishal fans)want him to see on the hights of whatever he want....................... Being a loyal fan of him I dunno want  only to see him in LTL but i want him to see as best in his field and for this his dicission should be right................................ One wrong decision in the industry would ruin ur career.................... we have lots of examples lyk Amar upadhaya (Mihir of Kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi) & Sujal of (Kahin to hoga)........................  No doubt they both are best in their roles..................... but they want to hit bollywood no matter which path they were choosing................... And frankly they both didn't do much well in movies...................... even i want to see him in movie but only when Good offer comes his way.................. and once LTL ends........................ leaving a show in b/w coz he wants to move on not at all the reason.................. U think, if u r involve in any team work & suddenly an important part of ur team say bye to u sayin that he/she  has good options................. this is very wrong............................ u knw once i want to do somthing, but mum opposed me for doing so. I said her its my lyf let me live then she replied no she cant she is connected to me.............. and my every wrong step hurt her more then me...................... the same thing is here........................
If Mishal leaves the show in b/w......... this show his unprofessionalism.......................
And believe me it hurts us more then him...........................
Its just my thought Scorp............................. No offence to u and  any1 else..............................

.Indu.ushankitvctriasha

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

i am a big MR fan and would love 2 c him live his dream in making it big in bollywood but onli wen the right offer comes... u c sumtyms 1 gts so blinded in wnting to achieve their dream tht they grab any opportunity tht comes their way, i.e. aamna shariff and as a result they lose out on something good... and this is something i dnt wnt mishal facing... but m pretty sure he wil nt accept a film script unless he is satisfied with his role...he seems a very sensible person so m sure he wil wait for the right opportunity 2 fulfil the dream.  but at the sme time i wudnt wnt 2 c sum1 else do dutta's role becos thn LTL will lose its USP and nt b the sme...so i'd rather LTL end with mishal playin dutta... i love LTL and think there is a lot tht can b dne with it in terms of storylines so i dnt wnt it 2 end any time soon plus its doing reali well on TRPs basis so m sure it wnt end soon!

even if MR does gt a gd offer i hpe he is able 2 balance it wel between LTL...many actors do 2/3 films at a time...in fact i remember prachi desai doing her show kasam se, her reality show jhalak or i think it was yeh hai jalwa and had started her shooting for rock on---al 3 at 1 time n she managed 2 balance it til the time her shoot for KS didnt end so m hpin mishal is able 2 do the sme if he gts a reali gd movie offer!!
Yuvi, just wanted to say one thing, Prachi did do it and we the Kasam Se fans suffered the post as RK had to act with body doubles and the close scenes (there was not much of it though) looked horrible....I am for quality work and not for quantity work...:Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KavitaDR

kiran255 IF-Dazzler
kiran255
kiran255

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Listen dear 
i agree with u to a extend 
i know ITs MR career 
but MR is today a big name cuz of The character Dutta !
we now know the industry is so competative 
and we arent saying not to join Bollywood 
we are saying dont leave LTl like an orphan 
this story is abt Tasha love story !
and this character is once in a lifetime kind of character 
their are number of actors who join bollywood but didnt succeed 
though i wish best of the best for  MIshal 
but leaving LTl is definitely not a good decision at this point of time 
in every single article of 2010 top ten 
u have LTL !
what does this mean 
its just not MR its the LTl too which is so amazing