Now that Veenas gone........

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
The show has gone boring that I have stopped watching it properly.No matter what people thought of her she brought entertainment and life to the show.She was not afraid of being herself and saying what she felt unlike Shwetha who always tries to keep quite when it comes to argo uements even when their caused by her.I know people had a lot of criticism to give about Ashmit and Veenas relationship but I seriously thought they had a rocking chemistry! I wud like to hear what u guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shizaru thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Chemistry was one sided....her physics let her down.....she was like a magnet losing its magnetism....attracted to one and then dropping onto another....weird push and pull energy in her....
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree.. I have stopped watching BB since Veena left. the show has got boooring....
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ashmit n Veena's chemistry was good without any doubts, but the way those two carried themselves was not acceptable.

Last season Caludia n Parvesh too shared awesome chemistry but at no point they were sadak chap like Ashmit n Veena

Plus Veena was irritating at times, she was very much self obsessed, a nautanki in short.

She never listened to what others have to say, it was her view point which mattered to her all the time n because of that she had arguments with Ashmit too.

If the way Veena carried herself through out the show makes this show interesting, then I would be the first to call quitters!

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It is true that she brought entertainment but still I am happy that she is gone because the she indulged in extremely cheap and disgusting ways to bring entertainment. Indeed she always spoke her mind but what I disliked about her was that she always criticized others and even made personal comments on them, but often she justified her own wrong-doings by being rude, accusing somebody else, changing the topic, not listening to others, or by playing with words.
I have come across people who behave rudely and praise themselves that they are straightforward. But if somebody else tries to be straightforward in the same manner with them, then they take offence. Veena is one of them. She only knows how to point faults in others, but she gets hurt if her own faults are pointed out.

yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved Veena.... She was very very entertaining..... but I really disliked her flirtings...... Rest I really liked her........... I like her minus Assmeat...
_adyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

I loved Veena.... She was very very entertaining..... but I really disliked her flirtings...... Rest I really liked her........... I like her minus Assmeat...

jealous of ashmit😛

or possessive about veena aunty?
yellowflower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _adyy_

jealous of ashmit😛

or possessive about veena aunty?

Dear I am girl..... 

You must be a kid right??? How old are you 10???