India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Now that Veenas gone........

shaz2009 IF-Sizzlerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
The show has gone boring that I have stopped watching it properly.No matter what people thought of her she brought entertainment and life to the show.She was not afraid of being herself and saying what she felt unlike Shwetha who always tries to keep quite when it comes to argo uements even when their caused by her.I know people had a lot of criticism to give about Ashmit and Veenas relationship but I seriously thought they had a rocking chemistry! I wud like to hear what u guys think

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cutestar

Arjuhi_fan Senior Member
Arjuhi_fan
Arjuhi_fan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I agree wid u 
Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Chemistry was one sided....her physics let her down.....she was like a magnet losing its magnetism....attracted to one and then dropping onto another....weird push and pull energy in her....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

perfectlyflawedfire_gun

cutestar Goldie
cutestar
cutestar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
I agree.. I have stopped watching BB since Veena left. the show has got boooring....
_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Ashmit n Veena's chemistry was good without any doubts, but the way those two carried themselves was not acceptable.

Last season Caludia n Parvesh too shared awesome chemistry but at no point they were sadak chap like Ashmit n Veena

Plus Veena was irritating at times, she was very much self obsessed, a nautanki in short.

She never listened to what others have to say, it was her view point which mattered to her all the time n because of that she had arguments with Ashmit too.

If the way Veena carried herself through out the show makes this show interesting, then I would be the first to call quitters!

akhl IF-Rockerz
akhl
akhl

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
It is true that she brought entertainment but still I am happy that she is gone because the she indulged in extremely cheap and disgusting ways to bring entertainment. Indeed she always spoke her mind but what I disliked about her was that she always criticized others and even made personal comments on them, but often she justified her own wrong-doings by being rude, accusing somebody else, changing the topic, not listening to others, or by playing with words.
I have come across people who behave rudely and praise themselves that they are straightforward. But if somebody else tries to be straightforward in the same manner with them, then they take offence. Veena is one of them. She only knows how to point faults in others, but she gets hurt if her own faults are pointed out.

yellowflower IF-Rockerz
yellowflower
yellowflower

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
I loved Veena.... She was very very entertaining..... but I really disliked her flirtings...... Rest I really liked her........... I like her minus Assmeat...
_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samFan

I loved Veena.... She was very very entertaining..... but I really disliked her flirtings...... Rest I really liked her........... I like her minus Assmeat...

jealous of ashmitTongue

or possessive about veena aunty?

Go to top